Post a pic of yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
I have a question? I've seen some half bantu/Somali and most have more like a skinny version of the former ? Why is that ? I do think I look more Somali than Iman's daughter. Which is ironic.
@Kurolady08 You are kind of like me(see my photo on page 1) My twin sister has the typical somali features but I can claim something else and people will believe it. My twin sister can't claim anything else cause her somali features is obvious. You do look more somali than Iman's daughter though.

Last edited:
Creoles are actually just franchised Haitians and African Americans although some are mixed[/QUOTE]
Its because hatin ass white people made the one drop rule. It also f*ck out inheritance for creoles on America.

@Kurolady08 You are kind of like me(see my photo on page 1) My twin sister has the typical somali features but I can claim something else and people will believe it. My twin sister can't claim anything else cause her somali features is obvious. You do look more somali than Iman's daughter though.
I've lived in Chicago for 21 years and most people think I'm from another state or a foreigner. There are decent areas in Chicago. We're not Detroit

do you have the soft somali hair or the afro type of hair like me.
Its Madow (4a) but very soft. It's very curly at first then straightens when it grows longer. I can only have an afro if very short or it flattens. My real hair color is dark Auburn/chesnut.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Creoles are actually just franchised Haitians and African Americans although some are mixed
Its because hatin ass white people made the one drop rule. It also f*ck out inheritance for creoles on America.[/QUOTE]

Lol would like creoles to identify themselves something else besides black:pachah1:
They are proud and loud African American

freakum+dress+gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending