Post a pic of yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
My mom show my ass too much on her Facebook. I don’t trust posting my picture around reer America.

I got some family in Arizona too. I don’t trust @shabellegal or @Starscream and @Reiko and the rest of reer Minnesota

Last time a thread like this happen I made sure none of reer America that I knew was on here

:drakelaugh:

I barely have any Somali friends nor is the community that big for folks to be in each other’s buisness cept for the parents

I’ll find out about you tho if I want

:trumpsmirk:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
:drakelaugh:

I barely have any Somali friends nor is the community that big for folks to be in each other’s buisness cept for the parents

I’ll find out about you tho if I want

:browtf:

I’m just not trying to have a cousin or family friend to be like yo isn’t that *insert name* from duqsi

I highkey noticed one user on here on twitter and I was shook wallahi. I logged off and tried to act like I didn’t see the picture. I scrolled past them and minded business

Last edited:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I’m 5’2

:jcoleno:

That’s why I only go for tall guys. It’s wierd cause everyone else in my family tall af.
Hopefully you get your back tall guy soon. Cause if not a few more lonely winters gonna having asking for a guy that’s atleast taller than you.

Trust me I seen the change fam. On social media.

Have you seen all those girls that be asking for hood dudes on twitter.... yep me neither they all probably dead now. They learned their lesson

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
I’m 5’2

:jcoleno:

That’s why I only go for tall guys. It’s wierd cause everyone else in my family y’all af.

Don't worry I dated a girl that was barely 5'0 once when I was in High school. I felt like a giant lol. Height is non factor when it comes to females.:mjlol:

And judging by your DP my HA cousin eating well. :diddyass:

Last edited:

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
I regret missing @embarassing pic I'm sure she's a qalanjo too:banderas:

Damn so many Hawiye beauties on this site. Grass may indeed be greener down south. :damedamn:

Don't worry I dated a girl that was barely 5'0 once when I was in High school. I felt like a giant lol. Height is non factor when it comes to females.:mjlol:

And judging by your DP my HA cousin eating well. :diddyass:

Niggas think being short = skinny but that ain’t the case at all

Fels

#trollhunter
Wtf I am confused
I thought Hawiye were Somalians, didn’t know they were their own ethnic
I am pure habesha...might be mixed with Oromo but I don’t know. I need to take dna test
I always wondered how your whole face looked like

Status
Not open for further replies.