Post a pic of yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
I figured you would be look oromo or Hawiye or creoleish. I get told I look like an anime character. I do dress in gothic lots style from time to time
Wtf I am confused
I thought Hawiye were Somalians, didn’t know they were their own ethnic
I am pure habesha...might be mixed with Oromo but I don’t know. I need to take dna test

how do you know about somali tribes? were u raised by ur somali side parent?
I learned I bit from my dad. Also, I love studying history. My father taught me a lot about different cultures. He traveled alot and traveled throughout Asia when he was in the air force. Plus, black side trade and DOD business with different ethnicities. My grandmother was a musician manager and to travel around North America and Europe

I learned I bit from my dad. Also, I love studying history. My father taught me a lot about different cultures. He traveled alot and traveled throughout Asia when he was in the air force. Plus, black side trade and DOD business with different ethnicities. My grandmother was a musician manager and to travel around North America and Europe
It's nice you want to study things about your people. This site is full of trolls we're not like this in real life.
Your dad is somali and your mom is?

Wtf I am confused
I am pure habesha...might be mixed with Oromo but I don’t know. I need to take dna test. For in the US, the closest equivalent here are Louisiana creoles and Melungeons. Melungeons were associated with the Cumberland Gap area of central Appalachia, which includes portions of East Tennessee, Southwest Virginia, and eastern Kentucky. Tri-racial describes populations thought to be of mixed European, African and Native American ancestry.
It's nice you want to study things about your people. This site is full of trolls we're not like this in real life.
My father but it's diluted. I'm 4th generation American

Wtf I am confused
I am pure habesha...might be mixed with Oromo but I don’t know. I need to take dna test
Hawiye are Somali and so are you ;) We didn't forget that Marehan incident sis :rolleyes:

For in the US, the closest equivalent here are Louisiana creoles and Melungeons. Melungeons were associated with the Cumberland Gap area of central Appalachia, which includes portions of East Tennessee, Southwest Virginia, and eastern Kentucky. Tri-racial describes populations thought to be of mixed European, African and Native American ancestry.[/QUOTE]
Wtf I am confused

I have a question? I've seen some half bantu/Somali and most have more like a skinny version of the former ? Why is that ? I do think I look more Somali than Iman's daughter. Which is ironic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending