Possible meeting might happen between Muse Bihi and Faarmajo next week in Djibouti

@embarassing you seem very triggered by the North's secession. You never bring up the secession word when talking about a certain sovereign province within the South, the difference between the North and that province within the South is that the North declares said seperation while that unmentioned Southern province does not mention it's defacto seperation

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Both PL and SL should reunite with Muqdisho. Wa billahi towfiiq

Eithopia shouldn't be allowed too mediate.
Sudan is a better option as they are Muslim

This meeting will hold valuable information in were sl/somalia stand. by gathering what's being said you can judge and manipulate the outcome.

This is a free bone not worth tossing too the habeshis wallahi.

You know this meeting couldn't come about without Ethiopia. PM Abiy is pushing for this since he came to power and now you want the same guy out who actually made this possible.
:snoop:

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan ✋
You know this meeting couldn't come about without Ethiopia. PM Abiy is pushing for this since he came to power and now you want the same guy out who actually made this possible.
That's Somalis for you. And the exact reason why I don't think we will be able to get anywhere in the world for the next 300 years. Its as they say; If you do what you always have done, you'll get what you've always gotten.

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
I can guarantee there would be no development.

Both have red lines they can't cross and Bihi would get crucified if he gives them anything.

And even in Bari it he agrees to give anything to the MJs Sool is gonna revolt and there would be war.

Mahad Caambaashe currently in Buuhoodle district with a bunch of men and politicians to quell some clan fighting.

I wish for peace, but we have seen this many times. Y'all don't remember the Turkish
Somalia/North Somalia talks, during the 4 years of HSM, after many meetings and millions of dollars spent with Zero results with North-Somalia Administration not wanting to give up anything in return,while they wanted FG. of Somalia to give up on everything.

I think this will be the same as the old ones, its just with different location and few
new faces.

The reason why Ethiopia is in it is because, Farmaajo promised Abiy Ahmed that he could make a Naval base in Zeila. If they send more military help and leaves the DP-World deal in Berbera.

Thats why Abiy Ahmed has been walking with Farmaajo like 2 Dhoocils.

Read this article:

The issues is not even about the NorthVsSouth. The issue is about darod’s serviver. The daroid in the north have zero chance of ever stepping foot in villa hargeysa. And if SL “secede” the daroid in the south will share the same fate in villa xamar with the 1p1v. I mean forget about GM/HS/SWS more hawiyas live in Xamar alone than the whole population of PL&JL combined. We all know 23 different clans live in JL and not just darods. Imagining becoming a minority in ur own country :banderas:. I doubt it will ever happen tho.

What does a deal look like to you, ie concessions that need to happen.

Something about as favorable as the original June 27, 1960 Somaliland Law of Union:

1960 SomaalilandLaw ofUnion

Why :pachah1:what cards do puntland even hold?:mjlol:

If someone supports GENUINE Puntexit aka PL independence, the what ayubi said makes sense. We just need clarification on why PL special interests should derail reunification between the North and South

Last edited:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Federalism is the future and on top of that muse bixi was in kahoots with the kacaan so it's hypocritical as f*ck for him to push for seperation. I doubt this fucker truly even wants separation he just wants a fat paycheck

Federalism is the future and on top of that muse bixi was in kahoots with the kacaan so it's hypocritical as f*ck for him to push for seperation. I doubt this fucker truly even wants separation he just wants a fat paycheck
:pachah1: You think he might actually sign on the dotted line?

Trending