Possible meeting might happen between Muse Bihi and Faarmajo next week in Djibouti

Eithopia shouldn't be allowed too mediate.
Sudan is a better option as they are Muslim

This meeting will hold valuable information in were sl/somalia stand. by gathering what's being said you can judge and manipulate the outcome.

This is a free bone not worth tossing too the habeshis wallahi.

You might've won against one MX president yesterday. But he was a solider. This MX president is a educated siyaasi. The pen is mightier than the sword. Nobody in the AU wants to break precedent for SL nor do the West want 3 UN votes and same 3 at the AU. What you do is your choice. But reality is federalism is the best bet you guys have. Tuur was right in the end.

:mjpls:

Educated you say? :ulyin:

Does not sound like he finished primary school :chrisfreshhah:

If this is your educated siyaasi you are in big trouble

I think the solution will be SSC becoming federal member states in exchange for Somaliland getting a seat on the U.N. I believe with confidence that this is were both parties are heading. I have no problem with Somaliland becoming a U.N member.

amboli

DIR POWER
I think the solution will be SSC becoming federal member states in exchange for Somaliland getting a seat on the U.N. I believe with confidence that this is were both parties are heading. I have no problem with Somaliland becoming a U.N member.

You think The US Somalia Somaliland and Ethiopia are meeting in Djbouti to make SSC a federal state:comeon:

Majority of Togdheer Sanaag and Sool is Isaaq.

Your solution is not viable.

Why can you not accept that just like Somaliland decided to join the union voluntarily, they can leave voluntarily?

How about going through a UN observed referendum, and whatever the majority decides goes?

Why can you not accept that just like Somaliland decided to join the union voluntarily, they can leave voluntarily?

How about going through a UN observed referendum, and whatever the majority decides goes?

SSC is not traditionally Isaaq country we know this from history.
My solution is viable, as I have laid out the reasons.
I can accept Somaliland leaving voluntarily, as I have said so in my previous post.
Not needed as I know from my time (in Somaliland) that those Harti living in SSC don't really want Somaliland. Somaliland is only for Isaaqs and I think it is best kept that way.

It will not be sool sanaag and buuhoodle district but just the parts that dhulos and warsangeli live in. It’s the best solution for Farmajo who will get rid of a large population that is anti him, it’ll help his international standing and it will create a Fed state that is loyal to him.

For dhulos it’s the only way they will be imansapated from isaaqs as if Somaliland and Somalia unite they will be stuck as third wheel in sool sanaag and togdheer behind HY and HJ. Plus it’s good for US who want to settle in Berbera and ethiopia who want Somaliland to have access to international institutions so we can build our infrastructure and they have another country to use as an reliable outlet.

Cumar gelle is about to be kicked out of Djibouti so it’s good for him as him and husband wife will settle in hargeisa.

Staunch N&N Djiboutian is not happy with this at all.
If Farmajo gets khatumo and crashes through jubaland puntland will become isolated and he will probs make a deal with HG for pm and continue as president another term.

SSC is not traditionally Isaaq country we know this from history.
My solution is viable, as I have laid out the reasons.
I can accept Somaliland leaving voluntarily, as I have said so in my previous post.
Not needed as I know from my time that those Harti living in SSC don't really want Somaliland. Somaliland is only for Isaaqs and I think it is best kept that way.

How about a referendum just for Togdheer, Sanaag and Sool? If you can not agree to that its because you know who the majority is :trumpsmirk:

Farmajo and muse bixi will both fold the SL and Somalia constitutions as a prerequisite for the talks kkkkk
SL can do whatever. The Federal Govt cant and wont allow any secession, even if an individual president wanted to (he doesn't and wouldn't) they cant. Thats the truth, but if you want to tell yourself it'll happen one day thats up to you.

SL can do whatever. The Federal Govt cant and wont allow any secession, even if an individual president wanted to (he doesn't and wouldn't) they cant. Thats the truth, but if you want to tell yourself it'll happen one day thats up to you.
Lmao haye indaha macalin ah. We will just wait and see.

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
The foundation of federalism in the peninsula ought to be included in the meeting.

if the fgs was strategic enough they would have made the north autonomous, while organizing the central and southern regions. Both pl and sl run their own show, they have existed before the fgs can exist without the fgs.

DRACO

VIP
Eithopia shouldn't be allowed too mediate.
Sudan is a better option as they are Muslim

This meeting will hold valuable information in were sl/somalia stand. by gathering what's being said you can judge and manipulate the outcome.

This is a free bone not worth tossing too the habeshis wallahi.
I thought you would be smart enough to notice this is like the fourth time 'farmaajo will meet and hold negotiations with bihi' rumour is circulating :farmajoyaab: :chrisfreshhah:.

Last edited:

DRACO

VIP
No one gives a damn about what the FGS wants. We dont give a f**k ,the world doesn't either. Somalia is a failed state and has nothing to offer the world.

I'd thought you would be smart enough to notice this is like the fourth time 'farmaajo will meet bihi' rumour is circulating :farmajoyaab: :chrisfreshhah:.
They have already met. Its well known.
No one gives a damn about what the FGS wants. We dont give a f**k ,the world doesn't either. Somalia is a failed state and has nothing to offer the world.
You sound triggered.

On 11 February, Mr. Farmajo and Mr. Bihi met for the first time since each assumed office in 2017. The Prime Minister of Ethiopia, Abiy Ahmed, brokered the meeting, which was held in Addis Ababa. On 13 February, Mr. Farmajo asked for the forgiveness of the people of “Northern Somalia”, expressing regret for human rights violations committed by the regime of Siad Barre. Mr. Bihi accepted the gesture on 18 February during his annual address to the Parliament of “Somaliland”.

There are articles all over about their meeting.

Trending