Popular TikTok personalities Abti Liibaan and Hussein OG have decided to go to Morocco to find wives

Moroccan men are good looking, have you ever seen Moroccans in real life? They are not ugly or short, especially not compared to these fobs. Just because a passport faraxs got with a a few poor girls doesn’t make them all that.
:heh:
Did I say they are all unattractive and short? Reread my quote. I meant to say the average guy in Morocco is probably shorter and uglier than your typical passport bro.

What’s the big deal?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Did I say they are all unattractive and short? Reread my quote. I meant to say the average guy in Morocco is probably shorter and uglier than your typical passport bro.

What’s the big deal?

Naah u r hating bro

Morocco men are so beautiful. U can't compare them with Farahs! come one!

On the gritty upside tho- Moroccan women are ugly. They give lesbian man vibe the turks! Xaliimos look like Xuuri -iins compared

GemState

36/21
VIP
Imagine staying in Africa as a passport bro. Reminds me of the English who got stayed when the ships were going to America

techsamatar

I put Books to the Test of Life
Why is there a four-page thread for a video with not even 300 likes? Clearly, the guy is trolling and will end up with a Halimo with low iron deficiency and breed a qabil with her.

techsamatar

I put Books to the Test of Life
Naah u r hating bro

Morocco men are so beautiful. U can't compare them with Farahs! come one!

On the gritty upside tho- Moroccan women are ugly. They give lesbian man vibe the turks! Xaliimos look like Xuuri -iins compared
Well, the majority or the wider audience would also say the women are better than the Horners/Halimos, so you shouldn't be hating too much, malawax.

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement
I don't know wallahi 😂. I don't really see the difference between Moroccans and other Arabs. They're pretty mid tbh.
Nah bro I understand the hype these niggas give. In my short time in Morocco I was genuinely astonished on the amount of baddies I was seeing everywhere :deadrose:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Well, the majority or the wider audience would also say the women are better than the Horners/Halimos, so you shouldn't be hating too much, malawax.

1702547521822.png
who is this suura xaar? :chrisfreshhah:

Because she is actively trying to free herself from the financial instruments he employs to keep her in check.

And he has no other skills or values other than his money as a trick, which is a trait most Somali women reward short term, but regret long term.

Most Somali women like yourself reward and encourage trick behavior, over quality and manhood.

So inexperienced men see that and think to themselves, oh all I need to have any women I want is money.

And it does work short term…. High meher, expensive aroos and when the honeymoon period is over so is the marriage. In the end the man feels cheated and so does the woman.
Most of the time those men don’t pay expensive Mehr or aroos since they’re going to poorer countries to take advantage of the difference in currency exchange and the fact that you get more for your money. Even then, they’re only valued for their money since those women are poorer. Men who pay a lot in Western countries aren’t used for their money since women can afford to provide for themselves. It’s third world women who go into relationship mostly for monetary purposes hence why you see bigger age gaps and less love marriages.

Wow good for him, he has my respect, for doing what men his age believe was only possible in their 20’s.

You also have to take into consideration Moroccan women love melanated men. So if your black your already winning over there.
They don’t. They also marry white men and all different types. They’re clearly doing it for a better lifestyle. Don’t delude yourself.
It’s this stupidity that I find funny. Where I live they mostly marry Gulf men.

mohamedismail

Reewin. Lixda Gobol ee Maayland unii leh!
They don’t. They also marry white men and all different types. They’re clearly doing it for a better lifestyle. Don’t delude yourself.
It’s this stupidity that I find funny. Where I live they mostly marry Gulf men.
I agree obviously they marry all colours of men and they are mainly doing it because the men are from the west.

But the reality is in every non black country, black men tend to have success because they are black. For example a lot of these passport bros go to Ukraine , columbia, Venezuela, Russia etc. They might not be the best looking guys but simply because they are rare in the region and probably the only black guy there for 100 miles they will get some success.

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
It's not a good look to bad mouth your own women. If you wish to marry out then its up to you but people need to learn to keep their mouth shut about their own. This FOB thinks it's going to be easy with a Moroccan women but he'll soon realize that he was fed a lie. Plus the more somali fobs that turn up there the more they'll be a stigma placed on us as simply want their women.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Abti Libaan is a big goofy dude kkk he got tricked last summer into marrying a married woman in Kenya, she took his money and went back to her husband. :damn:

He is a certified dhaadhaan and shaped like a female himself.

Cap. The weddings in Morocco are expensive they have a more advanced wedding culture then Somalis, they have the henna party, you also have the gift giving ceremony dfuu3 for the groom
View attachment 307232

and no sane woman in Morocco would go under 1k USD for mehr and most will ask for more depending on her personality and her family’s social class

Bare minimum you are looking at 8-10k USD and higher not including flights or the fees to have the marriage registered in the country.If you are looking for cheap marriage just marry some Somali geeljire/rural woman from your clan area
Not that is a flat out lie. Sure some have big weddings especially if she come from well of family. Its expected. No need to shame somali women. If a somali women come from a well of family, she would also have huge wedding. Plus, aint no guy marrying abroad and dropping that much, just stop the lies.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP

Apparently Somali women don’t make good wives because they collect money for their Tol and spend their husbands money for ayuuto :chrisfreshhah:

Little do they know Maghrebi women have a reputation for their qiyaano and sixir :hemad:
is cadeeysay, not joking, but with his dark mouth and light skin, he come out as someone who bleached their skin.

Trending