Popular TikTok personalities Abti Liibaan and Hussein OG have decided to go to Morocco to find wives

Garaad Awal

Zubeyri, Hanafi Maturidi
Not that is a flat out lie. Sure some have big weddings especially if she come from well of family. Its expected. No need to shame somali women. If a somali women come from a well of family, she would also have huge wedding. Plus, aint no guy marrying abroad and dropping that much, just stop the lies.
Bro you have never been to Morocco or Moroccan weddings in Morocco. I was married in Morocco and attended to my in-laws wedding as well and asked my in-laws that were already married about their wedding cost.

Internet niggas like you just like to argue for the sake of arguing.Just shut the f*ck up when someone more knowledgeable than you on a topic is dropping facts to save brothers from the delusions your ilk are peddling

Bro you have never been to Morocco or Moroccan weddings in Morocco. I was married in Morocco and attended to my in-laws wedding as well and asked my in-laws that were already married about their wedding cost.

Internet niggas like you just like to argue for the sake of arguing.Just shut the f*ck up when someone more knowledgeable than you on a topic is dropping facts to save brothers from the delusions your ilk are peddling
Miskeen, whatever makes you feel better 😂, hopefully she was worth it. I have close family friends that are Moroccan and there sons that are married, neither of them spent nowhere near that amount.

Most of the time those men don’t pay expensive Mehr or aroos since they’re going to poorer countries to take advantage of the difference in currency exchange and the fact that you get more for your money. Even then, they’re only valued for their money since those women are poorer.
It depends but I get your point.

Men who pay a lot in Western countries aren’t used for their money since women can afford to provide for themselves.

How do women provide for themselves in marriage that is not 50/50?
It’s third world women who go into relationship mostly for monetary purposes hence why you see bigger age gaps and less love marriages.

Hypergamy is not exclusive to third world women, even in the west attractive women marry well to do geeks for the lifestyle and not for love.

love is also subjective because most people confused it with limerence, that’s why modern day marriages don’t last beyond the honeymoon period.

It depends but I get your point.

How do women provide for themselves in marriage that is not 50/50?
They have the ability to provide for themselves. Hence why many women are delaying marriages and tend to want other qualities than just a provider.
Hypergamy is not exclusive to third world women, even in the west attractive women marry well to do geeks for the lifestyle and not for love.
I know, but hypergamy has actually decreased in Western societies. Significantly so and studied illustrates this. Many women are out educating and out earning men
love is also subjective because most people confused it with limerence, that’s why modern day marriages don’t last beyond the honeymoon period.
Even if it’s true love, love is simply not enough to sustain a marriage. You can love a woman and it can be the purest type of love but it your communication skills and out looks on life don’t align then it might be a rocky relationship.

Nin123

The most hated man in here
VIP

Apparently Somali women don’t make good wives because they collect money for their Tol and spend their husbands money for ayuuto :chrisfreshhah:

Little do they know Maghrebi women have a reputation for their qiyaano and sixir :hemad:
I want to go there too inshallah
Moroccan girls are pretty and the best women in the world.

They have the ability to provide for themselves. Hence why many women are delaying marriages and tend to want other qualities than just a provider.

I know, but hypergamy has actually decreased in Western societies. Significantly so and studied illustrates this. Many women are out educating and out earning men
To quote your own words as proof that hypergamy is alive and well, highly educated women stay single because they have a hard time meeting men who satisfy their hypergamy, ei men who out earn them or who have higher standard of living.

“They have the ability to provide for themselves. Hence why many women are delaying marriages and tend to want other qualities than just a provider.”

Even if it’s true love, love is simply not enough to sustain a marriage. You can love a woman and it can be the purest type of love but it your communication skills and out looks on life don’t align then it might be a rocky relationship.

True love is commitment, sacrifice and compromise.

communication issues arise usually when the woman feels, that her emotions are being neglected for the man’s sense of respect.

That being said emotional maintenance is a need every woman needs fulfilled.