Popular TikTok personalities Abti Liibaan and Hussein OG have decided to go to Morocco to find wives

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
It is normally the unhinged online saying this. I say don't use what they say or their gripes they have with Somali women to disparage other ethnicities of women. He wants engagement and noise. Even if it is of the negative sort. It's childish.

Garaad Awal

Zubeyri, Hanafi Maturidi
Apparently Somali women donโ€™t make good wives because they collect money for their Tol and spend their husbands money for ayuuto :chrisfreshhah:

Little do they know Maghrebi women have a reputation for their qiyaano and sixir :hemad:
Disparaging Moroccan women when most of them are more honorable then majority of qadaadweyn females

It is normally the unhinged online saying this. I say don't use what they say or their gripes they have with Somali women to disparage other ethnicities of women. He wants engagement and noise. Even if it is of the negative sort. It's childish.

I see it as trash taking itself out.

We should encourage it, and get rid of the defective males.

My kids are Isaaq Habar Awal, we don't care what some random Jabarti dacas thief thinks :manny:

Moroccan women > Jabarti women who spend all caydh & hagbad lacaag on clan wars

Thank you for not liking Jabarti women! I am very grateful that a defective dayuus doesn't like Jabarti and 'Qadaadweyn' women. Sorry to my North-Western sisters, but you're lucky, he's gone abroad for a wife.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Apparently Somali women donโ€™t make good wives because they collect money for their Tol and spend their husbands money for ayuuto :chrisfreshhah:

Little do they know Maghrebi women have a reputation for their qiyaano and sixir :hemad:

he has a small gu.s :susp:

he has a small gu.s :susp:

I wouldn't be as ermmm 'direct', as this, but truth be told and quiet as its kept, this is one of the reasons why some men are so bitter and hateful, and need to go abroad to find miskeen wives.

QcS0RV.gif

:manny:

If you give a woman money and she spends it on a beneficial cause or uses it for business that's actually commendable. That's a intelligent women mashallah. Don't know why he's trying to make that seem bad, that's a potential businesswomen right there.
Because she is actively trying to free herself from the financial instruments he employs to keep her in check.

And he has no other skills or values other than his money as a trick, which is a trait most Somali women reward short term, but regret long term.

Serious question to the guys. Why do you lot think that itโ€™s ok to lead with money only and then cry about women using you?

Most Somali women like yourself reward and encourage trick behavior, over quality and manhood.

So inexperienced men see that and think to themselves, oh all I need to have any women I want is money.

And it does work short termโ€ฆ. High meher, expensive aroos and when the honeymoon period is over so is the marriage. In the end the man feels cheated and so does the woman.

The Anti-Khat campaigner, adeer Cawaale has been looking good lately, Masha'Allah. Got himself into a gym. He's an example that they can undo all the khat abuse.

Wow good for him, he has my respect, for doing what men his age believe was only possible in their 20โ€™s.

TekNiKo

โ€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
There is a new trend of older FOB men going to Morocco for marriage. I've heard of a few uncles in the UK that went there to get married and have had good experiences. Back in the day india was the spot now it seems Morocco is the new spot.

I welcome it tbh. Moroccan women are very beautiful Mashallah. The Mehr and process is very cheap and easy especially if you have a western passport. I watched a video of a Somali uncle in his 60s who went there and is happily married to two Moroccan women Allahumabarik.

But tbh nothing wrong with marrying ajnabi morrocan etc, but dissing Somali women was offside though. You can divest and marry who you want but don't try belittle your women. That is absolute despicable behaviour.

What's with the trend of divestors dissing their fellow Somalis. I've seen both women and men that divest spreading hate towards the opposite gender of Somalis it's cajeeb honestly.

If you give a woman money and she spends it on a beneficial cause or uses it for business that's actually commendable. That's a intelligent women mashallah. Don't know why he's trying to make that seem bad, that's a potential businesswomen right there.
Mashallah bro please how much roughly is Morrocan women? Imagine havin children grow up to speak Arabic

Garaad Awal

Zubeyri, Hanafi Maturidi
Thank you for not liking Jabarti women! I am very grateful that a defective dayuus doesn't like Jabarti and 'Qadaadweyn' women. Sorry to my North-Western sisters, but you're lucky, he's gone abroad for a wife.
They are not your sisters, stop with the fake love and it's Somaliland. As your knowledge of Arabic is limited (too busy conducting Jabarti FKD as a female), in no way do I fit the definition of a dayouth

• ุฑูŽุฌูู„ูŒ ุฏูŽูŠู‘ููˆุซูŒ : ุฑูŽุฌูู„ูŒ ู„ุง ูŠูŽุบุงุฑู ุนู„ู‰ ุฃูŽู‡ู’ู„ูู‡ู ูˆูŽู„ุง ูŠูŽุฎู’ุฌูŽู„ูุŒ ุซูŽู„ุงูŽุซูŽุฉูŒ ู‚ูŽุฏู’ ุญูŽุฑู‘ูŽู…ูŽ ุงู„ู„ู‡ู ุชูŽุจูŽุงุฑูŽูƒูŽ ูˆูŽุชูŽุนูŽุงู„ูŽู‰ ุนูŽู„ูŽูŠู’ู‡ูู…ู ุงู„ู’ุฌูŽู†ู‘ูŽุฉูŽุ› ู…ูุฏู’ู…ูู†ู ุงู„ู’ุฎูŽู…ู’ุฑู ูˆูŽุงู„ู’ุนูŽุงู‚ู‘ู ูˆูŽุงู„ุฏู‘ูŽูŠู‘ููˆุซู [ุญุฏูŠุซ]

They are not your sisters, stop with the fake love and it's Somaliland. As your knowledge of Arabic is limited (to busy conducting Jabarti FKD as a female), dayuuth.

• ุฑูŽุฌูู„ูŒ ุฏูŽูŠู‘ููˆุซูŒ : ุฑูŽุฌูู„ูŒ ู„ุง ูŠูŽุบุงุฑู ุนู„ู‰ ุฃูŽู‡ู’ู„ูู‡ู ูˆูŽู„ุง ูŠูŽุฎู’ุฌูŽู„ูุŒ ุซูŽู„ุงูŽุซูŽุฉูŒ ู‚ูŽุฏู’ ุญูŽุฑู‘ูŽู…ูŽ ุงู„ู„ู‡ู ุชูŽุจูŽุงุฑูŽูƒูŽ ูˆูŽุชูŽุนูŽุงู„ูŽู‰ ุนูŽู„ูŽูŠู’ู‡ูู…ู ุงู„ู’ุฌูŽู†ู‘ูŽุฉูŽุ› ู…ูุฏู’ู…ูู†ู ุงู„ู’ุฎูŽู…ู’ุฑู ูˆูŽุงู„ู’ุนูŽุงู‚ู‘ู ูˆูŽุงู„ุฏู‘ูŽูŠู‘ููˆุซู [ุญุฏูŠุซ]

D A Y U U S

Is what I have coined you, I hope it catches on.

Stop projecting, itโ€™s your beta male husband who lets his wife argue about qabyaalad on the internet with random men for the last 7 years. Any real Somali man regardless of clan would divorce a raging qabiliiste like you:dead:

Keep ranting and raving about me, you pathetic passport bro.