Popular Quran Recitor is a wanted criminal for allegedly spiking womens drinks in mosques and giving them HPV?

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
So this loser converted just to sexually abuse Muslim women , sick bastard .

I always try to warn Muslim girls I grew up with every ethnic group , that a lot of the converts have heavy baggage and some of them are just criminals hiding under Islam to abuse . Not all but you will surprise how many Abu ginger Abu Jamaica abuse and become gallow again .
He’s not a convert. He’s a Muslim born Turkish. His name is Mehmed.

It seems like the Houston community knew him to be troubled with drugs
:snoop:

CALMONE20###

Roots in Somaliland + Somali Region ✝️
So this loser converted just to sexually abuse Muslim women , sick bastard .

I always try to warn Muslim girls I grew up with every ethnic group , that a lot of the converts have heavy baggage and some of them are just criminals hiding under Islam to abuse . Not all but you will surprise how many Abu ginger Abu Jamaica abuse and become gallow again .
So true walaal. Any muslim woman should stay away from converts. Abu Jake and Abu Deandre will go back to their gaaloism and gaal lifestyle. Generally, I think Muslims should only marry other born Muslims.

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
there's a lot of fake muslims scholars on the west like hijabi he will rather attack somali woman in all the way in america than talk about his desi pro khaniis mayor

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
So true walaal. Any muslim woman should stay away from converts. Abu Jake and Abu Deandre will go back to their gaaloism and gaal lifestyle. Generally, I think Muslims should only marry other born Muslims.
I don’t think it’s right to paint Muslim reverts like this. We should be wary of suspicious people but it’s not right to generalize like this.

Barni

⚠️ EPILEPTIC WARNING ⚠️
this is the first time I heard about a islamic influencer targeting a boy :gaasdrink: with the new wave of lgbtq, the catholic disease might actually take root here :tacky:
What r u talking about? they been targeting boys. My hooyo told me a habyar once confined in her that a macalin graped her autistic son. They r more likely to target boys since there is more stigma surrounding sa for guys than there is for girls.

If the only service they give is quran saar keep in mind actual sheikhs don't spend there time doing that. Then that tells you all you need to know in fact a lot of these "quran saar" sheikhs do black magic avoid them at all cost.

Most actual alims don't even interact with the general populous like that. They spend there time doing research on contemporary matters. Remember anyone can become an imam or a hafith but becoming an alim takes years of dedication and its for life and there are only a few of them about they don't like being in the spot light you won't find them on tiktok or youtube trying to get views.
Legit had a piece of shit try to convince my to burn some sketchy papers to fix her problems. Had my mom show me this shit and I wanted to kill that piece of sh*t excuse my language. May that kaffir burn in the deepest pits of jahanam.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Legit had a piece of shit try to convince my to burn some sketchy papers to fix her problems. Had my mom show me this shit and I wanted to kill that piece of sh*t excuse my language. May that kaffir burn in the deepest pits of jahanam.
Was it sixir? Wtf? Why would they do that

When did this happen ? Subxanallah
Anyway most converts are ex cons, street people and God knows what they have.
why are the Muslim women hanging out with him alone and drinking ? Or this from his past

why are the Muslim women hanging out with him alone and drinking ? Or this from his past
Apparently he isn't a convert but a Bosnian born Muslim.

the whole being alone with him presumably in a mosque and accepting a drink from him is really weird and the fact he got away with it multiple times is crazy

Last edited:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
He’s not a convert. This seems more recent 2015-2021. But he’s had trouble at many mosques.

Crazy. I used to listen to him a decade ago, he was married to a popular Russian Muslim hijabI influencer then they broke up which I guess happened before all this. Nothing proven so far but yeah running away is fishy.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Apparently he isn't a convert but a turkish born Muslim.

the whole being alone with him presumably in a mosque and accepting a drink from him is really weird and the fact he got away with it multiple times is crazy
He’s actually Bosnian.
Guys read this. I’ve read many comments like this. It seems like shit has gone down at many mosques and now he’s ran from the country. His wife divorced him over abuse.

Trending