Popular Quran Recitor is a wanted criminal for allegedly spiking womens drinks in mosques and giving them HPV?

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
He fled the country during the investigation
:mindblown: :mindblown: :mindblown:
27AE9E40-9918-43C3-923D-B5EF12D06060.jpeg

@Qeelbax How did this all this even happen?

were they alone in the mosque with him?

Did you post this here because the victims are somali or was he doing this to muslim women in general?

how was he able to do this 6 times in the first place?
kanyehmm.png

Internet Nomad

𝑮𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆𝒔
VIP
This has to be fake this is just cartoonishly evil.

Like allegation 6 is so bizarre i don't think any sentient person would do that.

Yaraye

VIP
He's not even a sheikh tho and yes you should under no circumstances be alone with a non mahram for both guys and girls all kinds of stuff can take place. Shaytaan is the 3rd party in that room.
I heard too many horror stories about sheikh/ islamic leaders (whatever they call themselves) saying he does quaan saar alone with the patient. only for the women to be drugged/ r-worded:tacky:

This has to be fake this is just cartoonishly evil.

Like allegation 6 is so bizarre i don't think any sentient person would do that.
Naa it definitely sounds like a thing this kind of guy would do. He probably thought she didn't notice she was drugged and probably tried to play it off as him removing the jin from her. That's probably why he started praying.

Crazy world we live in and most people don't know the difference between an alim and the average layman who is probably a hafith and knows a few hadeeth using the deen for his personal gain to dupe people who don't know any better.
jcoleno.png

I heard too many horror stories about sheikh/ islamic leaders (whatever they call themselves) saying he does quaan saar alone with the patient. only for the women to be drugged/ r-worded:tacky:
If the only service they give is quran saar keep in mind actual sheikhs don't spend there time doing that. Then that tells you all you need to know in fact a lot of these "quran saar" sheikhs do black magic avoid them at all cost.

Most actual alims don't even interact with the general populous like that. They spend there time doing research on contemporary matters. Remember anyone can become an imam or a hafith but becoming an alim takes years of dedication and its for life and there are only a few of them about they don't like being in the spot light you won't find them on tiktok or youtube trying to get views.

Last edited:

CALMONE20###

Roots in Somaliland + Somali Region ✝️
Absolutely horrible. These poor sisters. Some of these sheikh are creepy and will jump at the chance to sexually assault unsuspecting muslimahs.

So this loser converted just to sexually abuse Muslim women , sick bastard .

I always try to warn Muslim girls I grew up with every ethnic group , that a lot of the converts have heavy baggage and some of them are just criminals hiding under Islam to abuse . Not all but you will surprise how many Abu ginger Abu Jamaica abuse and become gallow again .

Trending