Poll about my stay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should I stay on and divulge about our Horn Africa region and particular Puntland affairs or call it quits as my work is mostly done?

I have shown the true picture of Puntland of the last five years and the shallow juvenile members in here who indulge themselves in fantasies and lies.

I presented myself factually and with drive to showcase information about my home state of Puntland without disrespecting follow members though they clearly feel anger about what I share in this forum due to them confusing an individual and Puntland.

They failed to engage in my threads accordingly apart from name calling as the threads and information within I shared were quite damning and they lacked the capacity or skill to counter them with intelligent and sound counter information or corrections.

I am someone who tries to use sound judgement and if that judgement is proofed to be wrong apologises for it. I am against deceit, untruthfulness and hiding what is true even when it is detriment to myself.

I don't care about the mostly shallow clique who claim to be from Puntland but my objective was always the impartial and honest readership wherever they are from who are interested in Somalia and in particular Puntland issues and who might not have much information of a particular event, individual or affair.

The delusional mindset displayed often takes me aback and my presence and impartial take I believe countered those and set it back a little but delusional thinking of that magnitude hardly fades or dies on its own as shown by some members adamant belief that Puntland was still in Tukaraq and that famous tank was not captured.

If you believe my stay here has some benefit let me know and I will continue inshallah and equally if you believe I overstayed my welcome you can tell me to go lost and leave for good.

You should definitely stay. Your threads are very informative, although I'd like to hear more of your takes on the Federal Govt and developments throughout Somalia and the region more.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Why do you need the approval of others?! Seems like you have a low self-esteem.

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
@Saahid Qamaan your threads are extremely informative and many of us have learned a lot from them. You are not doing your job well if you don't have haters so don't mind them.

kobe thank you very much. You are right there is always adversaries in whatever you do inshallah I will take your advice and continue.

Karim and the 'rent a mob' crew take it easy, I am a old geeljire.

Imagine going to Crow and telling him 'I am old I don't think that I have anything more to contribute and I am contemplating suicide'?

He would probably say 'Well do not lose time then'.

Should I stay on and divulge about our Horn Africa region and particular Puntland affairs or call it quits as my work is mostly done?

I have shown the true picture of Puntland of the last five years and the shallow juvenile members in here who indulge themselves in fantasies and lies.

I presented myself factually and with drive to showcase information about my home state of Puntland without disrespecting follow members though they clearly feel anger about what I share in this forum due to them confusing an individual and Puntland.

They failed to engage in my threads accordingly apart from name calling as the threads and information within I shared were quite damning and they lacked the capacity or skill to counter them with intelligent and sound counter information or corrections.

I am someone who tries to use sound judgement and if that judgement is proofed to be wrong apologises for it. I am against deceit, untruthfulness and hiding what is true even when it is detriment to myself.

I don't care about the mostly shallow clique who claim to be from Puntland but my objective was always the impartial and honest readership wherever they are from who are interested in Somalia and in particular Puntland issues and who might not have much information of a particular event, individual or affair.

The delusional mindset displayed often takes me aback and my presence and impartial take I believe countered those and set it back a little but delusional thinking of that magnitude hardly fades or dies on its own as shown by some members adamant belief that Puntland was still in Tukaraq and that famous tank was not captured.

If you believe my stay here has some benefit let me know and I will continue inshallah and equally if you believe I overstayed my welcome you can tell me to go lost and leave for good.
Keep making threads. I enjoy reading them my brother.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
You're the most honest, intelligent and informative user among the Puntlanders. Please stay and ignore the degenerates that don't want you here.

I enjoy reading your great threads. Please keep them coming.

No hawiye in PL sxb, i was talking about @Saahid Qamaan staying on this forum. Few Hawiyes left right now

upload_2019-1-22_17-32-37.png

He is saying puntaland is his home state?

I know there is a sub clan of habr gedir that resides in galkayo, but their area(s) fall under galmudug not puntaland.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts