Poll about my stay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boqor that is getting old by now.

Qabille I am Puntlander through and through I wonder how many of this delusional kids close family members stayed at Bosaso's Presidential Palace or shared house and living quarters with Abdullahi Yusuf examined him and slept in his private room when he went on trips?

Boqor that is getting old by now.

Qabille I am Puntlander through and through I wonder how many of this delusional kids close family members stayed at Bosaso's Presidential Palace or shared house and living quarters with Abdullahi Yusuf examined him and slept in his private room when he went on trips?

I don't mind you staying. But the reason for the suspicion you get from MJs on this side is, as I see it, because of two things:

1. You claim MJ, but do not mention your sub clan. MS is not a sub clan. Are you Cumar, Cismaan or Ciise? And what sub sub clan? I, in real life, would not indulge in FKD with someone whose clan I do not know, nor would any sane FKDer. Try involving yourself in your local café and see how long it takes before you have to tell your sub clan or keep quiet and not engage in the disucssion. Somali politics is clan politics. You cannot seperate the two.

So, what's your sub sub clan?

2. Your unbalanced citique of the previous PL government, and specifically its president Mudane C/Wali Maxamed Cali Gaas. You portrait him as a complete and utter disaster when, a point you this far avoid to answer, under his governance PL has reached development not reached by his predecessors nor any other state in Somalia, as backed with international reports.. He had his drawbacks, no doubt, but instead of pointing out the flaws, giving constructive critique and not obsessing over him in each and every thread (as the somali saying goes, baroortu orgiga ka weyn, in this case: is not solely your caring for PL that makes you do that), you give a complete one-sided picture with no nuance whatsoever. The man is gone for Gods sake! With that in mind, it is not hard to see what people would accuse of of not being why your are claiming to be.

As for myself, I do not deny you the lineage you claim. You are taken serious by non-MJ users on this site, for obvious reasons. I would too despite how much we may differ, only if you'd reconsider the two above points.

Last edited:
Poets I stated my clan and said that I believe in a Puntland identity more than a clan identity when it comes to clan I am not less gifted than any in here we strived for Puntland sweat and blood we know what it is worth and I told many times I belong to the two most strongest MS sub clans as I am MS on both sides.

Coming to Abdiwali Gaas he was an utter disaster and destroyed Puntland everyone knows that a charlatan and liar. We are witnessing the utter destruction he left Puntland in. We know what he is, where he comes from and there is nothings only what previous Puntland government handed over to him was achieved. We know about Garoowe airport, Bosaso airport and what he did to Garowe-Galkayo Corridor road rehabilitation which was a disaster and suspended.

He was weak in any sense and shows why he ended with 8 votes and lost in first round.

His singer buddy got even less 5 votes who wanted to become Speaker of Parliament.

Radio Daljir belonging to Mudug and his own Faarax Shirwac subclan had nothing but mockery for him saying he will be remembered for a lot of bad things.

A failure who destroyed Puntland's standing, reputation and economy. People were starving because of his counterfeit money printing. I could go on.

Poets I stated my clan and said that I believe in a Puntland identity more than a clan identity when it comes to clan I am not less gifted than any in here we strived for Puntland sweat and blood we know what it is worth and I told many times I belong to the two most strongest MS sub clans as I am MS on both sides.

Coming to Abdiwali Gaas he was an utter disaster and destroyed Puntland everyone knows that a charlatan and liar. We are witnessing the utter destruction he left Puntland in. We know what he is, where he comes from and there is nothings only what previous Puntland government handed over to him was achieved. We know about Garoowe airport, Bosaso airport and what he did to Garowe-Galkayo Corridor road rehabilitation which was a disaster and suspended.

He was weak in any sense and shows why he ended with 8 votes and lost in first round.

His singer buddy got even less 5 votes who wanted to become Speaker of Parliament.

Radio Daljir belonging to Mudug and his own Faarax Shirwac subclan had nothing but mockery for him saying he will be remembered for a lot of bad things.

A failure who destroyed Puntland's standing, reputation and economy. People were starving because of his counterfeit money printing. I could go on.

You did exactly the opposite of what I asked you. MS sub clans kulahaa :gucciwhat: What are they? You mention Gaas sub clan in every other post but hide yours. That is the epitome of fulaynimo and why I don't take you seriously.

Qof qabiilkiisa qarsanaya la doodi mayo. :camby:

Mckenzie thank you brother I appreciate it. People can be brainwashed but as Somalis we will always be brothers and those that try to pin us against each other will be shunned.

I grew out of a mindset though never believing deep down that a Somali is a enemy to me and abhorred the idea of feeling content about a fellow Somali's death that fighting is not the solution but dialogue is.

The ones that cheer or celebrate clan wars whether in Mudug or Sool are just not mature enough. Everyone who participated in such ignobleness is shunned and are ashamed of their involvement.

There will come a time those separating us into artificial lines will have a reckoning and the walls and barriers they were trying to erect to sow animosity between the Somali brothers will be crushed.

Mudug and Gaalkacyo will always be shared the best solution is therefore peace anything else is waste of human lives and resources and seeing by the conflict of 2015/16 the end outcome will be the negotiating table after carnage.

Mudug and Gaalkacyo will always be shared the best solution is therefore peace anything else is waste of human lives and resources and seeing by the conflict of 2015/16 the end outcome will be the negotiating table after carnage.

Why always? Why cant there be peace without claiming lands that do not belong you

Why cant we be two neighbouring deegaans..under two different states..that should be easy considering there are two very different residents in Mudug.

I believe in peaceful solutions to long standing dilemmas. Hence mongst other solutions I would be open to the idea of gaalkacyo being a chartered city amongst other chartered Somali cities that have reoccurring conflicts due to qabiil nature.

However this mudug = hawiye notion of yours is unrealistic..and it will never see the light of the day.

I would strongly advise you to stop being a clown charlatan and go and worry about your deegaan rather than spending time on Gaas and Puntland..

Last edited:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
You're the most honest, intelligent and informative user among the Puntlanders. Please stay and ignore the degenerates that don't want you here.

I enjoy reading your great threads. Please keep them coming.
You should stay brother. Don’t let the annoying pests get to you. You will only let them win:nvjpqts:

Look at these two dhocils :pachah1:
It’s like they’ve rehearsed what to say lmfao.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Look at these two dhocils :pachah1:
It’s like they’ve rehearsed what to say lmfao.

Dhocil?

MDD2.gif

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Besides I'm motivating the Mujahid @Saahid Qamaan to stay.

Last edited:

DRACO

VIP
@Saahid Qamaan keep posting man ignore the uniformed haters .

We have BohoI here who's always criticizing SL (often wrongly ) but they don't see us questioning his qabil. The planders on this site can dish but can't take criticism,my advice to them is to grow a pair of balls :samwelcome:.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

AUG 25, 2023
VIP
@Saahid Qamaan keep posting man ignore the uniformed haters .

We have BohoI here who's always criticizing SL (often wrongly ) but they don't see us questioning his qabil. The planders on this site can dish but can't take criticism,my advice to them is to grow a pair of balls :samwelcome:.

You should stay brother. Don’t let the annoying pests get to you. You will only let them win:nvjpqts:

Saahid Qamaan, we need you bro stay and don't leave, the place is like dull without your informative articles and facts.

@Saahid Qamaan you're the only Mj in here with a brain. If Puntland had a President like you there would be peace between Hawiye and Darod

You're the most honest, intelligent and informative user among the Puntlanders. Please stay and ignore the degenerates that don't want you here.

I enjoy reading your great threads. Please keep them coming.

:pachah1:Tells you everything you need to know about this nigga

Thanks to all the Somali brothers and sisters who encouraged me to continue I appreciate you all greatly.

When I first stumbled upon this forum I couldn't believe what I saw.

The forum has many Puntlanders yet nothing of relevance was being discussed it seemed some well orchestrated image polishing fantasy ala North Korea that has nothing to do with the reality on the ground was parroted and the people propagating this grand delusions on closer inspection resembled that of a cult following.

My joining caused some sort of shock to their system and delusions and rattled their slumber and comfort.

I freed the forum from deceit, distortion and delusions and I call therefore for a new culture among Puntlanders.

Farm

VIP
First of all I vote leave.

Secondly you definitely need to start claiming your qabil with pride, I get it... it sucks not being MJ but you need to stop this madness this is like a black claiming to be white. I even feel embarrassed for you tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending