Poll about my stay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks to all the Somali brothers and sisters who encouraged me to continue I appreciate you all greatly.

When I first stumbled upon this forum I couldn't believe what I saw.

The forum has many Puntlanders yet nothing of relevance was being discussed it seemed some well orchestrated image polishing fantasy ala North Korea that has nothing to do with the reality on the ground was parroted and the people propagating this grand delusions on closer inspection resembled that of a cult following.

My joining caused some sort of shock to their system and delusions and rattled their slumber and comfort.

I freed the forum from deceit, distortion and delusions and I call therefore for a new culture among Puntlanders.
Are you pro Mogadishu?

Khalaf my natural political inclination is towards Puntland independence but I am not forcing anyone.

I believe in virtues of Somalinimo and our shared common interests I am happy with Federalism and could live with it if that works but if it doesn't than Puntland shall go its own way.

I am patient and not in a rush to dismantle Somalia or encourage secession of individual regions it is a private wish.

I support Somalia's FGS to the core and any Somali ideals based on nationalism and anything that is not in betrayal of the common interests of all Somalis.

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
Should I stay on and divulge about our Horn Africa region and particular Puntland affairs or call it quits as my work is mostly done?

I have shown the true picture of Puntland of the last five years and the shallow juvenile members in here who indulge themselves in fantasies and lies.

I presented myself factually and with drive to showcase information about my home state of Puntland without disrespecting follow members though they clearly feel anger about what I share in this forum due to them confusing an individual and Puntland.

They failed to engage in my threads accordingly apart from name calling as the threads and information within I shared were quite damning and they lacked the capacity or skill to counter them with intelligent and sound counter information or corrections.

I am someone who tries to use sound judgement and if that judgement is proofed to be wrong apologises for it. I am against deceit, untruthfulness and hiding what is true even when it is detriment to myself.

I don't care about the mostly shallow clique who claim to be from Puntland but my objective was always the impartial and honest readership wherever they are from who are interested in Somalia and in particular Puntland issues and who might not have much information of a particular event, individual or affair.

The delusional mindset displayed often takes me aback and my presence and impartial take I believe countered those and set it back a little but delusional thinking of that magnitude hardly fades or dies on its own as shown by some members adamant belief that Puntland was still in Tukaraq and that famous tank was not captured.

If you believe my stay here has some benefit let me know and I will continue inshallah and equally if you believe I overstayed my welcome you can tell me to go lost and leave for good.

Stay -

Even tho our nation and your state are in conflict over regions. You're input into PL seems the most rational and based on facts not emotions. I may disagree in a number of issues but nothing but love and respect and how our leaders can one day cooperate and compromise and build a partnership because there's lots the two states can learn from each other.

Khalaf my natural political inclination is towards Puntland independence but I am not forcing anyone.

I believe in virtues of Somalinimo and our shared common interests I am happy with Federalism and could live with it if that works but if it doesn't than Puntland shall go its own way.

I am patient and not in a rush to dismantle Somalia or encourage secession of individual regions it is a private wish.

I support Somalia's FGS to the core and any Somali ideals based on nationalism and anything that is not in betrayal of the common interests of all Somalis.
So how do you feel about the Sool and Sanaag conflict with SL

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Look at these two dhocils :pachah1:
It’s like they’ve rehearsed what to say lmfao.
Lol why the hell do you care about my opinion . Stay in your lane and don’t quote me please if I you don’t have anything useful to say cause your actually getting annoying :manny:

You don't come across as someone who has puntland interest at heart in your previous threads or discussions. So when you claim your natural political inclination is towards puntland independence it shows nothing but your pathetic desire to come across as a reer puntland individual..

Your maxamuud saleebaan claim to justify your beesha ID card is quit laughably absurd.

One doesn't have to be from cumar ama cusmaan to be verified reer Puntland... siwaaqroon cali saleebaan Warsengeli dashishle mehri dir madhibaan dhulbahante there are tons of people tht are extreme puntland loyalists...who would find your stupid statement quit offensive..

Your statement tells me that you are not reer Puntland because you avoid the subject of Ina ayaah...isi soo sheeg sxb..your half arsed claim to pass yourself on as a puntlander in order to portray negativity of puntland in this forum has zero effect ..

You can have all the iidoors groping your bum it won't change shite..

They are hoping that you can be @Bohol of Puntland...
There is one clear difference between you and Bohol...

We know who bohol is ciduu yahay and his reasoning..and it's not just Bohol his entire branch of isaaq are of similar mind set. And for very obvious reasons..

You Mr @Saahid Qamaan are unknown individual with clear grudges against Puntland hence you are constantly looking to devalue, defame and undermine anything Puntland..

Your clown character has completely been blown away and you have zero credibility in somalispot..

Sirlance thanks brother I agree and you come across someone who is rational and realistic in his thought pattern and I concur cooperation is the way forward we already do there is lot of mutual respect between our two States and people as we share similar outlook and culture.

whitehart come of it I have always been leaning towards independence but I am realistic and I already told you that I believe in a Puntland identify rather than clan and when it comes to clans I don't have to take a backseat so it is not coming from a position of weakness I just don't believe in bragging about ones clan and chest beating and to highlight that I say I am the offspring of the two strongest MS subclans.

Everything else from you is gibberish and hot air.

Khalaf I respect the Puntland constitution however we need to solve the issue in a peaceful manner and not through the barrel of the gun.

Laascaanood is peaceful so are other places in SSC but I believe people are subjugated and it is local clan militia that don't allow expression of political thought and this needs to be highlighted.

The same with Awdal and other Somaliland regions if as they say majority is pro succession than expressing some other views should not concern the authorities there nor should people be forced or subjugated to join.

The question is specifically to SSC and towns often chance hands. Sanaag is less contested or of problem as the clans who reside there are largely anti succession and are more united than those in Sool.

The real conflict is in Sool not even Cayn (Buuhoodle) I believe Somaliland is not going anywhere even if they do it has to go through Mogadishu and allow for pro unity parties to campaign.

So logically it will lead to a referendum if the succession isn't dropped beforehand. There is no reason hence to prolong fighting the choice will be with the people.

One of the first advice I was not to go to war on Laascaanood for Somaliland.

I see the logic why SSC joined Puntland which makes sense because after the civil war Somalia reverted to clans and that Puntland would look for a united federal Somalia and strife to realise it.

I am more of a North Eastern guy though I believe in North East Somalia as we share a actual history together and there are many things that combine us. SSC was a trump card for a stepping stone for first Abdullahi Yusuf to be elected as Puntland leader as he represented hardcore Darodism in their eyes and later to Somali Presidency. The claim to SSC gives us a larger clout Puntland is big enough with North East alone with SSC we are a unmatched super entity.

However SSC was betrayed by Adde Muuse and Abdullahi Yusuf. The same man went to South Somalia telling SSC to give him soldiers and Puntland soldiers with the logic of if Somalia is concurred than it is the end game he presented a logic of capturing bigger so after he succeeds SSC will be rewarded with greater.

The opposite happened Adde Muuse whose close family have links with Somaliland and just came out from Somaliland made the capture of Laascaanood easy.

Even during the last election Boqor Burhaan was in Laascaanood garnering support for Asad Abdullahi Osman.

I am no hypocrite why keep lying. SSC is a political issue. Somaliland wants to keep them not because they are interested in the territories of Former British Somaliland but as a trump card for negotiations so they could reunite but with a North-'South' power formula.

This is the crust of the issue. There are other interests like economic (donor money) besides political interests too for each to claim SSC.

Last edited:
@Saahid Qamaan You attacked Gaas a lot more than anti Gaas MJ users who probably raised eyebrows.
You also did not mention your sub sub clan.

Don't be surprised if you get called a hutu

Khalaf I respect the Puntland constitution however we need to solve the issue in a peaceful manner and not through the barrel of the gun.

Laascaanood is peaceful so are other places in SSC but I believe people are subjugated and it is local clan militia that don't allow expression of political thought and this needs to be highlighted.

The same with Awdal and other Somaliland regions if as they say majority is pro succession than expressing some other views should not concern the authorities there nor should people be forced or subjugated to join.

The question is specifically to SSC and towns often chance hands. Sanaag is less contested or of problem as the clans who reside there are largely anti succession and are more united than those in Sool.

The real conflict is in Sool not even Cayn (Buuhoodle) I believe Somaliland is not going anywhere even if they do it has to go through Mogadishu and allow for pro unity parties to campaign.

So logically it will lead to a referendum if the succession isn't dropped beforehand. There is no reason hence to prolong fighting the choice will be with the people.

One of the first advice I was not to go to war on Laascaanood for Somaliland.

I see the logic why SSC joined Puntland which makes sense because after the civil war Somalia reverted to clans and that Puntland would look for a united federal Somalia and strife to realise it.

I am more of a North Eastern guy though I believe in North East Somalia as we share a actual history together and there are many things that combine us. SSC was a trump card for a stepping stone for first Abdullahi Yusuf to be elected as Puntland leader as he represented hardcore Darodism in their eyes and later to Somali Presidency. The claim to SSC gives us a larger clout Puntland is big enough with North East alone with SSC we are a unmatched super entity.

However SSC was betrayed by Adde Muuse and Abdullahi Yusuf. The same man went to South Somalia telling SSC to give him soldiers and Puntland soldiers with the logic of if Somalia is concurred than it is the end game he presented a logic of capturing bigger so after he succeeds SSC will be rewarded with greater.

The opposite happened Adde Muuse whose close family have links with Somaliland and just came out from Somaliland made the capture of Laascaanood easy.

Even during the last election Boqor Burhaan was in Laascaanood garnering support for Asad Abdullahi Osman.

I am no hypocrite why keep lying. SSC is a political issue. Somaliland wants to keep them not because they are interested in the territories of Former British Somaliland but as a trump card for negotiations so they could reunite but with a North-'South' power formula.

This is the crust of the issue. There are other interests like economic (donor money) besides political interests too for each to claim SSC.

So in another words you are calling Cabdulahi yusuf the father of puntland and the father of the current federal government of Somalia a traitor?

See, that gives away your huutuism...

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
You should definitely stay. Your threads are very informative, although I'd like to hear more of your takes on the Federal Govt and developments throughout Somalia and the region more.
I wonder if you would still feel the same way if he were mocking khayre or dayniile, instead of President Abdiweli gaas and Puntland the traits of a xaasid is he/she dont love for others what they love for themselves and xaasid never prospers embarrassing

I wonder if you would still feel the same way if he were mocking khayre or dayniile, instead of President Abdiweli gaas and Puntland the traits of a xaasid is he/she dont love for others what they love for themselves and xaasid never prospers embarrassing
:bell:
Ive never been interested in his threads berating Gaas, nor am I interested in the internal politics of any state, or any form of mockery. When have I ever? He just seems to be more knowledgeable about developments in Somalia before a lot of us here about it. Which is why (in the post you quoted) I asked him to broaden his scope and share developments and thoughts on whats happening throughout Somalia, the Fed Govt and the region. Which is what I'm more interested in. Not everyone is obsessed with base clannism cog.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
:bell:
Ive never been interested in his threads berating Gaas, nor am I interested in the internal politics of any state, or any form of mockery. When have I ever? He just seems to be more knowledgeable about developments in Somalia before a lot of us here about it. Which is why (in the post you quoted) I asked him to broaden his scope and share developments and thoughts on whats happening throughout Somalia, the Fed Govt and the region. Which is what I'm more interested in. Not everyone is obsessed with base clannism cog.
:susp:

embarrassing don't mind them they have no feet to stand on with their gibberish.

Here I have proof that will put them to bed.

The irony is that the same inept and incompetent Gaas wrote to impartial claiming Anti Puntland most trusted Somali website Hiiraanonline calling Puntland government from 1998-2007

Irony Abdiwali Gaas saying Puntland government from inception to 2007 is a kleptocratic government (a government of thieves) of Puntland.

Speaking about Adde Muuse

'his cabinet is dominated by the same hangovers of the last nine years including all the poster boys of sleaze and corruption. It was simply a shuffling of a pack of thieves. His cosmetic change of nominating a thief cut from the same cloth of the one he replaces will not make a shard of difference in the kleptocratic government (a government of thieves) of Puntland.'

Gaas 2007 writing to staunch Anti Puntland website Hiiraanonline exposing the 'real Puntland' and 'corruption'.

'But beneath this veneer of resilience, the Puntland economy is becoming increasingly fragile because of the lack of a responsible and accountable government. Corruption and poor governance became Puntland’s venal sins, and the deepest of its current malaise. The corruption is so entrenched and broad-based that it seems nothing can be done about it.'

There is more

Gaas 2007 writing on staunch anti Puntland site Hiiraanonline

'The government of Puntland is basically inept and corrupt, and thereby unable to perform its most basic functions. Resources are squandered on an epic scale to the point that it grinds the spirit of the helpless taxpayers of Puntland. The extent of corruption is harrowing to contemplate and difficult to even fathom how extensive it is. The embezzlement and the pilfering of the taxpayer’s money became a shameless and a criminal activity.'

Irony, does it ring any bells? State employees are not paid I wonder what he wrote about it to Hiiraanonline

'The Puntland state-employees are not paid for months and are extremely demoralized. The lack of payment pushed them into a spiral of unending indebtedness and destitution. I visited the Ministry of Finance in Garowe at around 11.00 AM to talk to the Budget Director about the Puntland budgetary processes. The building was empty. The security guard and one of the custodians were chatting in the hallway. The situation reminded me of the old Soviet worker’s joke: “if you pretend to pay us, we will pretend to be working.”'

The irony is that the man they want to defend did exactly the same but the funny and ironic thing is he copied the same foul practices he accussed Adde Muuse of such as printing counterfeits after destroying the economy by plundering all its resources and corrupt practices therefore becoming a mirror image of the same inept Adde Muuse's government.

Both Adde and Gaas suffered a similar fate both only got 8 votes and Gaas fared even worse as Adde at least get to the second round.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts