Podcast for non-religious somalis is hereby launched, today's topic is why Somali leave islam

What did you think of the episode?

• Well done

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Amazing

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • The muslims stand no chance against the dawah

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Masha-waaq Shaydan has taught you guys well

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
Your choice if you don’t want to believe in God, however if the rule of the land says no s then that’s what that is. Homosexuality is proven to destroy a community when it seeps in, look at history and also current western civilisation.

You can be both though, one's atheism can be a rejection of a God hypothesis that has no more merit than Sigmund Freud's theories.

Are you yourself non-religious?

In any case can you take a listen and give us feed-back?

Only religious for the moral objectivism. Religion is hope; for the poor, downtrodden and the needy. A tool to fill men with apathy towards their current disposition.

Most Somalis in the west are only Muslim for the month of Ramadan and the odd Friday afternoon. The men on this forum openly talk about their sexual exploits and drug taking - the women a little more coy.

Your podcast is true imo. It depends on the type of life you want to live when contemplating telling your family... Is it worth permanently severing ties with your them for it?

Last edited:
Your choice if you don’t want to believe in God, however if the rule of the land says no s then that’s what that is. Homosexuality is proven to destroy a community when it seeps in, look at history and also current western civilisation.

Yes, because African communities are the true bench-mark of success and Western Europe is a hell hole ever since they stopped oppressing the gays.

What would even make you say that? :farmajoyaab:

Liberalisation of morals destroys civilisations... Normalisation of homosexuality came after the the drug fuled sex fests of the 1960s/70s.

AdoonkaAlle

Ragna qowl baa xira, dumarna meher baa xira.

Today we are discussing the results of the survey of non-muslim somalis and the differences between the religious and the non religious somalis

My gaalo children are awaking:lawd:

Waa soo noqotay miya ? diyaar maa uu tahay in aan ku karbaasho ?

What's the relevance of calling the podcast "waaq nation" when the speakers espouse convictions that run contrary to the belief system/philosophy of those who subscribe to waaq ?

What's even more surprising is the fact how they fail to acknowledge their own biases when discussing the reasons why they left the religion ? moreover they extrapolate from the little survey to make baseless claims about every ex muslim somali as if they all shared the same experience and reasons for leaving islam. They state "most ex muslims leave islam due to rational reasons" but do not cite any supporting evidence despite claiming to be methodological in their reasoning.

They act like as if atheists are immune to the "dogmatism" that they claim is common among theists even though the very ethos they subscribe to is based on western philosophy. So one wonders if they examined their newly adopted views as critically as they evaluated their old ones ? What's the possibility that much of what they adopt was "pushed"/enforced onto them by their host society and that they simply accepted them blindly so as to feel included ?

What's the use of using "science" as the yardstick in ascertaining the validity of objective truth when it gave rise to some of the worst atrocities known to man ? how reliable is such a yardstick ?

Tukraq

VIP
Yes, because African communities are the true bench-mark of success and Western Europe is a hell hole ever since they stopped oppressing the gays.

Western Europe actually became worse as they stopped oppressing gays, now its near a third world shithole and far behind the US and Asia, the victorian days were their peak lol

Liberalisation of morals destroys civilisations... Normalisation of homosexuality came after the the drug fuled sex fests of the 1960s/70s.

A basic comparison between the living standards of countries with liberal attitudes towards gays and those that don't would show otherwise.

Which country is more destroyed somalia or Sweden?

Tukraq

VIP
The evidence don't support your notion, the US fairs below most Western European countries when it comes to quality of life and happiness.

https://www.independent.co.uk/life-...th-the-highest-standard-of-life-a7376846.html
quality of life and happiness is subjective, give me something tangible like how Europe is dead broke lol or how their countries are poorer than single states:drakelaugh:europe is irrelevant and has been even passed by east Asia let alone the US, china and Japan are doing better than any European country:bell: like I said Britain hit its peak when they were hard on gays and victorian, Sweden hit its peak back in the viking days and hasn't been relevant since:russ:

A basic comparison between the living standards of countries with liberal attitudes towards gays and those that don't would show otherwise.

Which country is more destroyed somalia or Sweden?

Somalia is a shithole because Somalis are collectively retarded.

The west is on a decline because of liberalism. Ideas don't make a nation, a people do. They have elected leaders who are indifferent to their replacement. They've invited the third world... They will become the third world. No amount of public school indoctrination will change that trajectory.

As for homosexuality, I would post the stats but I'm afraid you've seen it all before.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tldr; gays, overly promiscuous women and drugos have a parasite found in cat piss in their brains.

The last couple studies posted are of aids sufferers in the americas at the height of the epidemic (majority gay men).

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again

Lol I understand, your a homosexual so you are always going to defend that. However it’s a fact that if majority of men of a community were to be homosexual then it’s only a matter of time until that community be destroyed from within or invaded. If you still don’t want to accept that truth it’s okay, time reveals all.

Lol I understand, your a homosexual so you are always going to defend that. However it’s a fact that if majority of men of a community were to be homosexual then it’s only a matter of time until that community be destroyed from within or invaded. If you still don’t want to accept that truth it’s okay, time reveals all.

I'm ok with homosexuality as long as it's not in the public eye. I advocate for a don't ask, don't tell policy with a fine for all public forms of affection. Gays will always exist the best, thing to do is to stifle their ability to organise through peaceful means... No point in creating martyrs for future protest movements.

AdoonkaAlle

Ragna qowl baa xira, dumarna meher baa xira.
Why name it waaq
Troll? Muh tradition?

>Survey
It's suugo science but their conclusions are somewhat reasonable.

>Atheists are dogmatic
100%

>Science for objective truths
Statistical science is an obje

Waaq demands belief in a god while they advocate for the opposite, so this begs the questions why keep a tradition that you want to get rid of ?

Survey response was extrapolated to give evidence in support that apostasy is a "rational" undertaking for majority of ex- muslims, but this isn't the case. Are rational reasons more valid than any other reason ? does it mean if an ex muslim lacks a rational basis for leaving islam their apostasy isn't valid ?

Science in the survey was utilised in a context to measure validity of islam ie islam rises or falls based on it's capacity to meet the standards set by science. My point was to raise doubts about this use of science to ascertain what objective truths are given it's historical record.

Yh atheists like all other human being are not immune to error but there's an attempt to whitewash this fact and portray them as being more "enlightened" so as to speak.

Today we are discussing the results of the survey of non-muslim somalis and the differences between the religious and the non religious somalis

My gaalo children are awaking:lawd:
So I had statistics and the qualitative and quantitative studies last semester in university and just based on what I learn that survey or “study” they talked about isn’t really representative for ex-Muslim Somalis... but honestly the podcast was like listening to two people who recorded themselves on their phones... not even good phones too. And I’m not saying that because I’m a Muslim, so don’t try that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts