PM Roble fires NISA Chief Fahad Yasin!

bidenkulaha

GalYare
I must bow to Sacad supremacy. My brothers are putting in work. Unbelievable scenes.

Where is your disgraced former President Farmaajo? What hole is he hiding in.

TekNiKo

β€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
No Taliye Odaawaa no Xijaar no ministers what a failed meeting its clear only opportunists who were sacked like Bashiirn Goobe and co are the only ones present

Fahad isnt going nowhere he just landed In mogadishu now.

Roble has the right to get rid of Fahad Yasin as he's not an army chief, read further here:

Just read it, the title is correct, Somalia is under constitutional crisis because both Farmaajo and Rooble claim it’s under their authority to fire the guy. And the constitution doesn't explicitly say that the PM or the Pres who's term ended have the authority in these matters. Somalia is a banana republic, there's no process.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
In Japan Fahad would've committed Seppuku countless times over now because of his past failures as security chief.

Just read it, the title is correct, Somalia is under constitutional crisis because both Farmaajo and Rooble claim it’s under their authority to fire the guy. And the constitution doesn't explicitly say that the PM or the Pres who's term ended have the authority in these matters. Somalia is a banana republic, there's no process.
Provisional constitution as there's no a yet a drafted constitution in the country which should have happened by now

Ibro

When you want to fool the world, tell the truth.
Provisional constitution as there's no a yet a drafted constitution in the country which should have happened by now
Even then there's no constitutional court to what's right or wrong. If I remember correctly, Roble did say he would prioritise the establishment of a constitutional court, but that hasn't happened yet.

9702026C-3F69-4040-ABA0-E1A2D8E7F329.jpeg

I was wrong of rooble and walaalaheena sacad siciid in general

To be fair walaal, PM Rooble was an miskiin and because of that folks took him as being useless, so Alhamdulilahi he proved folks wrong.

And also we must commend Rooble that he never actively hurted Hawiye siyaasiin like PM Kheyre did like invading AAW and Qeybdiid home, shooting at SS home and also putting HSM and SS lives at risk by denying their plane to land in Baledweyne.

PM Rooble was alot of things but at least never harmed Hawiye Interests.

There is under 10 people in this "demonstration"?
Those are refugees from Gedo who ran from gaajo iyo dagaal, instead of supporting Reer Mogadishu who welcomed them, they are supporting their Abo farmaajo to do more oppression on Mogadishu, SMH these ungrateful refugees need to be expelled ASAP.

Usually Farmajo's team pays IDPs to run around as protestors, what happened this time?

I count 21 people, including the camera man and the child, even if I count the goats, the number doesn't reach 30.
Also, don't most protests happen somewhere public and highly visible, this small gathering seems to be held in some unpaved residential street.

No more propaganda money?
:tacky:

TekNiKo

β€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Those are refugees from Gedo who ran from gaajo iyo dagaal, instead of supporting Reer Mogadishu who welcomed them, they are supporting their Abo farmaajo to do more oppression on Mogadishu, SMH these ungrateful refugees need to be expelled ASAP.
Gudoomiyaha Nabad iyo Nolol is HG Saleeban and biggest Farmaajo supporter. Your just angry Reer Muqdisho support Fahad

Trending