BREAKING NEWS PM Roble fires NISA Chief Fahad Yasin!

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
He got another position as National Security Advisor, I told yall Fahad aint going nowhere hell just be reshuffled. Let Rooble continue to be embarassed.

TekNiKo

VIP
Yeah he basically just switched positions this not a win for those who wanted him gone.
Farmaajo appointed a new NISA Taliye differrnt to Bashiir Goobe, Rooble appointee.

Gashaanle Sare Yasiin Cabdullahi will be the new NISA commander

@Bariire your Rooble humilited again Bashiir Goobe was the shortest appointee in the history of Somalia

:deadrose: :hemad: @Abdalla

This guy will be ghosted by Rooble now...

Screenshot_20210907-231154_Twitter.jpg

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
rooble has totally been outmaneuvered by cheeseman this a big L for him. We shall see what will happen next now and how will rooble react.

Majnuun Farmaajo taps Fahad Yasin as his national security advisor after accepting his "resignation" as NISA chief and appoints his own replacement just hours after meeting with Lahelow's pick for this position. :farmajoyaab:

Lahelow takes swift action to pull Sharboweyne's recent announcement of his new national security picks from the air waves of SNTV!

The drama continues.....

TekNiKo

VIP
Lahelow takes swift action to pull Sharboweyne's recent announcement of his new national security picks from the air waves of SNTV!

The drama continues.....

Lahelow desperate attempts shall soon be squashed. Villa Somalia already posted it and that is enough

Lahelow desperate attempts shall soon be squashed. Villa Somalia already posted it and that is enough
His team removed it from the SNTV webpage. I seen it there just minutes ago.

The docile former NGO worker is letting his balls hang on Mingiste Farmaajo kkkk.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
]
His team removed it from the SNTV webpage. I seen it there just minutes ago.

The docile former NGO worker is letting his balls hang on Mingiste Farmaajo kkkk.

1631052486896.png

Petty moves.

Two months to the elections he was hired to work on and he is distracting and playing silly games. Deleting facebook posts....?? The news is already out on every other official page + other news agency. How childish.

For those of you think this is a Farmaajo vs Hawiye, most of N&N is Hawiye

I will add Cali Yare Benadir Security HG
Farhaan Qaroole Police Commander HG
QoorQoor + Guudlawe HG & Abgaal State Presidents
The new head of NISA Col Yasin Farey Abgaal
Fahad Yasin himself Sheikhaal
and many more.

All N&N. No one is going to continue wasting time on a couple foreign backed private citizens thinking they can delay elections.

Hopefully Roble wakes up.