BREAKING NEWS PM Roble fires NISA Chief Fahad Yasin!

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

This will cause a civil war Fahad aint going no where and Rooble has no authority to do so. Expect fighting in MOG

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
You niggas just catching Ls left right and centre this week huh

jim-carrey-told-ya-so.gif

TekNiKo

VIP
Breaking President Farmaajo shall refuse this and soon send a letter reinstating Fahad Yasiin, the loser Rooble will be kicked ou

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Weren’t you celebrating the election being in Jan? 😂 Farmaajo is a civilian.

Get used to head of state Rooble. He’s untouchable nigga. Full backing of Hawiye and Federal Member States

He backed out of the video/press conference and did this on a whim last minute without even consulting his cabinet.

He can not dismiss and appoint someone he never had that mandate. They are not answerable to him, what was the point?

It wont get anywhere and is just wasting more time when he should be focused on his actual job, elections.

Note: he has done this before with Kulane Jiis who was reinstated immediately after and has been there since. Wasting more time.

TekNiKo

VIP
Weren’t you celebrating the election being in Jan? 😂 Farmaajo is a civilian.

Get used to head of state Rooble. He’s untouchable nigga. Full backing of Hawiye and Federal Member States
We shall see Fahad is sitting on thousands of soldiers and millions of dollars Wallahi Fahad ka adag Rooble

Jaha

Cherry red Ferrari for free!
This was long overdue! It's not over yet until we see him behind bars including the squatter.

TekNiKo

VIP
Farmaajos is next to face punishment for his crimes......

#HangFarmaajoForHisCrimes
#BackToGedo
Your hero Rooble has humiliated himself by biting the hand that feeds him. Only President can name and remove Heads of Intelligence. Your shortlived era in politics will soon be over. Fahad is a millionaire and wont be going anywhere I expect Rooble will soon be kicked out by parliament Khayre style