BREAKING NEWS PM Roble fires NISA Chief Fahad Yasin!

Your hero Rooble has humiliated himself by biting the hand that feeds him. Only President can name and remove Heads of Intelligence. Your shortlived era in politics will soon be over. Fahad is a millionaire and wont be going anywhere I expect Rooble will soon be kicked out by parliament Khayre style
Must be tough being an stateless langaab kkkk.

War niyaahow relax and take a Xanax, your abo Farmaajo will be hanged on the highest trees for the crimes he committed and all his booon followers will be expelled back to Gedo to irrelevancy.

It is back to the bush

Merehan.jpg

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Fahad is going anywhere he is literally the Brain of this government those who are naive who think this mastermind wont kick out Rooble are living in a dream!

Fahad is going anywhere he is literally the Brain of this government those who are naive who think this mastermind wont kick out Rooble are living in a dream!

This is why your my slave in Galmudug. You really think a langaab like Fahad with no tribe can take on everyone. Fahad was hiding behind his NISA position and now we took that away from him.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
This is why your my slave in Galmudug. You really think a langaab like Fahad with no tribe can take on everyone. Fahad was hiding behind his NISA position and now we took that away from him.

Your overcompensating, everybody is a "laangaab" for now, but when the "laangaab" gets the final laugh :lolbron:

TekNiKo

VIP
Fahad will destroy ur Rooble has billions from Qatar govt and is more powerful than you. Lets see if you can kick him out he will be reinstated tomorrow and you will cry. I aint ur slave I am your master and Rooble will be relagated back to NGO status like he was before Farmaajo appointed him

reer

VIP
Fahad will destroy ur Rooble has billions from Qatar govt and is more powerful than you. Lets see if you can kick him out he will be reinstated tomorrow and you will cry. I aint ur slave I am your master and Rooble will be relagated back to NGO status like he was before Farmaajo appointed him
3 am announcement to sucker punch fahad. fair play. but everyones asleep. 💀💀

TekNiKo

VIP
3 am announcement to sucker punch fahad. fair play. but everyones asleep. 💀💀
The coward couldnt do it when Somalis were awake I cant wait until I see Farmaajo response Fahad is literally untouchable

Bun is a reer Xasaan guy now your Jesus? Are you that langaab, come on that is new low. HG run thingz in Mogadishu now. Fahad Yasssien fled and Farmajoo just accepts it.

N&N have no leg to stand on. You can't pick and choose when to abide by the constitution. If they try to oust the PM then badbaado qaran will just pick off where they left off and there will be no one to stop them

bidenkulaha

GalYare
N&N have no leg to stand on. You can't pick and choose when to abide by the constitution. If they try to oust the PM then badbaado qaran will just pick off where they left off and there will be no one to stop them
They are finished. It’s hilarious to see. Roble is untouchable right now and has full support. Fahad is hated right now.

What’s Villa squatter Farmaajo going to do? Send the army against the PM... suicide. Expect Farmaajo to be hanged in the streets if he attempts such a thing.

Trending