PM Loading....

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale
snoop-dogg-dance.gif

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Why is that? No fear of an Ogaden in high office affecting policy?

True. Hopefully this guy isn’t tho.
I doubt Hamza Barre will have any biases towards Ethiopia or Kenya.

The truth is neither country have any influence over HSM’s pick. He needed a long term ally who he can trust and won’t try to unseat him. This man is someone he’s worked with even before he became President and is OG so unlikely to challenge him for President.

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale
Why is that? No fear of an Ogaden in high office affecting policy?

True. Hopefully this guy isn’t tho.
Becouse we made peace-Cant fight ethiopia when somalis will compete on who hands you over first-Never again will i fight ethiopia-actually i want to rule ethiopia now-Kenya is like second home-Completley infiltrated the secret service and the armed forces,sirta kenya waa sirta absame.

I doubt Hamza Barre will have any biases towards Ethiopia or Kenya.

The truth is neither country have any influence over HSM’s pick. He needed a long term ally who he can trust and won’t try to unseat him. This man is someone he’s worked with even before he became President and is OG so unlikely to challenge him for President.
No I don’t think he has biases towards them per se, it’s just that I’m surprised Kenya and Ethiopia did not lobby against an Ogaden in high office seeing as I thought they’d fear what that could mean for their “sovereignty” but I guess not.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
No I don’t think he has biases towards them per se, it’s just that I’m surprised Kenya and Ethiopia did not lobby against an Ogaden in high office seeing as I thought they’d fear what that could mean for their “sovereignty” but I guess not.
Even if they did lobby, neither have any political capital. We’re fortunate Ethiopia is in a civil war and Kenya is in a contested election cycle.

This man has close ties to Egypt so I’m sure Ethiopia is not happy about the pick for that reason more tho.

Inshallah HSM takes advantage of the regional dynamics

Even if they did lobby, neither have any political capital. We’re fortunate Ethiopia is in a civil war and Kenya is in a contested election cycle.

This man has close ties to Egypt so I’m sure Ethiopia is not happy about the pick for that reason more tho.

Inshallah HSM takes advantage of the regional dynamics
Been tampered aduunka no one is going to use Ogaden to fight Ethiopia.

Wa dreamka small teeth.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Dude the guy appointed is Ugaas Kooshin from Rer Abdille subclan he is from somewhere called Garbo in Ethiopia, his subclan doesnt even have 1 tuulo in Somalia. I understand if they appointed Awlyahan Maqaabul etc. Its a damn shame, Ive been following this guy career for a long time and when he was Head of Madoobe's so called JIET. Not only did he commit massive voter fraud during Madoobe elections he also concocted Ceelwaaq MPs at the behest of Uhuru.

He works for Uhuru's closest advisor Peter Kangwnje and is very much Kenyan as he spent most of his youth in Wajeer and Nairobi.

I will keep exposing this fraud more as more details emerge but just know Somalia is on a very dark path, unless a Military coup or outside interference we may even lose our oceans too.

:meleshame:

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Been tampered aduunka no one is going to use Ogaden to fight Ethiopia.

Wa dreamka small teeth.
Who said anything fighting Ethiopia lol.

I have more important plans in KG. First the removal of Laftagareen. Lower Shabelle added to Banadir administration and removing Ethiopians from Baidoa is something HSM will be pushed into by HAG.

Jungle

VIP
Good luck to the man. I have nothing against OG personally and tbf I was suprised they've never had PM before. I have a feeling Hasan wont be sacking this guy anytime soon. This should draw Mudulood and OG closer in Nairobi which benefits me directly lol kheyr insha allah.

Good luck to the man. I have nothing against OG personally and tbf I was suprised they've never had PM before. I have a feeling Hasan wont be sacking this guy anytime soon. This should draw Mudulood and OG closer in Nairobi which benefits me directly lol kheyr insha allah.

Other then harmless fkd the dhanto nation are good folks .
We need to teach the Kenyan OGs soor ,maraq iyo Malaay and ofcourse bun ,dhaango iyo cambuulo
@Sheikh Kulkuli you need to leave the ugaali starting from now