PM Imran Khan Has Been REMOVED From Office

World

VIP
Every time this nigga opens his mouth, it’s just more stupidity.

Australia is the most anti-American Anglo nation. You have public officials wanting to tear up our alliance with the US.

If there is “indoctrination”, I’m pretty sure they wasted their money focusing on me.

:mjlol:
We wuz anti america

Australia is a vassal state of America, even Biden himself said last year: “The United States has no closer or more reliable ally than Australia,”

You say you are the most Anti-American Anglo nation but did Canada send troops to Vietnam and Iraq for their American masters or was that Australia?

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
We wuz anti america

Australia is a vassal state of America, even Biden himself said last year: “The United States has no closer or more reliable ally than Australia,”

Did Canada send troops to Vietnam and Iraq for their American masters or was that Australia?

Yes, the government we have right now is pro-American but Australians are anti-American. Google is free smh.

Vietnam was literally in our backyard you absolute nacas. We are the only Western nation that had a reason to be there lool. Do you have access to a world map??

Furthermore, Vietnam was the reason why Australians became more anti-American year on year.

World

VIP
Yes, the government we have right now is pro-American but Australians are anti-American. Google is free smh.

Vietnam was literally in our backyard you absolute nacas. We are the only Western nation that had a reason to be there lool. Do you have access to a world map??

Furthermore, Vietnam was the reason why Australians became more anti-American year on year.
I am not discussing the Australian public.

The reason why Australia followed America in both Vietnam and Iraq(which you ignored), is because they are a vassal state of America and follow their foreign policy. How can the government be the most Anti-American Anglo country when Canada didn’t even participate in either of those American wars? :camby:

The reason why Australia is America’s slave is because they have no choice or else China would be their master. As an Australian government employee, you are told to follow whatever daddy America tells you to do which is why you defend them with your life on every thread.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
I am not discussing the Australian public.

The reason why Australia followed America in both Vietnam and Iraq(which you ignored), is because they are a vassal state of America and follow their foreign policy. How can the government be the most Anti-American Anglo country when Canada didn’t even participate in either of those American wars? :camby:

The reason why Australia is America’s slave is because they have no choice or else China would be their master. As an Australian government employee, you are told to follow whatever daddy America tells you to do which is why you defend them with your life on every thread.

Australia’s main economic ally is China and Australia’s main military power is the USA.

China is our number one trading partner and we have a military pact with the US called ANZUS that obliges us to take part in each other’s conflict. Google is free.

Australia was in the Vietnam war for the same reason as China and the USSR. Australia was in the Iraq war for the same reason as Singapore, South Korea, Japan and NZ.

Funniest thing is that you’re from the UK, a country that has been cucked by the US. You guys went from the most dominant empire to sucking Trump’s dick.

Furthermore, I am not an Australian government employee. I received a job offer from them and I’m in the process of accepting.

So even your claim of “indoctrination” is straight up cap.

:mjlol:

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
@World

This is what our Tory prime minister thought of Trump. Listen to the MPs reactions.

This is Boris Johnson defending his Donald Trump.

C20725CA-91E5-481D-AA61-2B6CA8D9A211.jpeg

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
This is Boris Johnson defending his Donald Trump.

C20725CA-91E5-481D-AA61-2B6CA8D9A211.jpeg
Two very good leaders with love of their nation in their heart. Mock Trump all you want, but he knew what he was doing. Nothing wrong with defending him at all.

Also Labour in the same sentence as criticism and denouncing :mjlol:

CWgFjrAVAAACTsq.jpg

if the Pakistan gov is just going to be a puppet to help the US against the Muslims of Afghanistan... I think this clearly would fall under the eight nullifier of Islam... and if that is the case then if the Pakistanis are able to remove the government.... I think they should just takfir the government, start the civil war and put an end to this new government.... I don't usually support that kind of thing but... if the alternative is a war with Afghanistan I think that's the best way forward... if they're able to remove the government

but with that being said, that doesn't apply if the Pakistan gov was just attacking khawarij... it would have to be verified by people who know a lot about the situation as to whether they were attacking some sort of khawarij group or the Pak gov really is being used to fight a war against the Afghans

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Two very good leaders with love of their nation in their heart. Mock Trump all you want, but he knew what he was doing. Nothing wrong with defending him at all.

Also Labour in the same sentence as criticism and denouncing :mjlol:

Trump was a nacas and Boris knew that.

1F1B1080-DDC6-48D5-93A3-25A4F4489091.jpeg

He was going around everywhere, talking to every c*nt and their dog about how Trump is evil.

Only to switch up when Donald Trump got elected.

5D4F4C06-C897-4EAB-8DF8-AFF9FF21B7FE.jpeg

The Brits always have America’s dick in their mouth from getting Anthony Eden getting embarrassed in the Suez to Tony Blair to Boris Johnson.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Trump was a nacas and Boris knew that.

1F1B1080-DDC6-48D5-93A3-25A4F4489091.jpeg

He was going around everywhere, talking to every c*nt and their dog about how Trump is evil.

Only to switch up when Donald Trump got elected.
Lip service. This is merely political opportunism at its finest, which Boris is a master in. Did him well, both diplomatically and trade.

Trump ain't no nacas, he knows what hes doing, and he did it well. He'll win 2024 with ease :obama:

Trending