PM Imran Khan Has Been REMOVED From Office

I mean... look at... what were they called.... the Mau Mau.

The Mau Mau in Kenya. They did some brutal stuff. Probably they did some morally questionable things. But there is something wrong with you as a person if you don't have sympathy for them. They did brutal stuff, they probably did some questionable stuff but these were desperate people trying to free themselves from colonialism. if you don't understand that, you're not really different than Uncle Ruckus from the boondocks or from the colonialists themselves. people fighting to free themselves from colonialism... they do and they have done some pretty brutal things. but you have to have sympathy for them.

wait a minute... I just saw this....

so Imran Khan's party nominated Qureshi as their candidate. this might go the same way as Bolivia where they had the coup against Evo Morales but then they just ended up with another guy from the same party as Morales.

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
It has been proven that the Taliban stop production of heroin during financial difficulty to mark up prices of heroin they already have stockpiled. It’s called supply and demand.

Even the taliban admit that they sell drugs.

Only you would say the Taliban don’t sell drugs when even they admit it.

:mjlol: :russ: :drakekidding:
You do know that the Afghan puppet goverment had a notorious warlord known for selling drugs as a defense minister?

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Their more Islamic than the former Afghan government atleast.

Doesn’t mean they are Islamic tho, does it?

Being more Islamic than another thing does not make that thing Islamic. Just like an alcoholic that has a bottle of wine a day is less of an alcoholic than someone that has two bottles of wine a day. They are both alcoholics.

The point is that the Taliban’s entire claim is that they’re Islamic when they are not.

Does the Afghani government claim to be an Islamic Emirate like the Taliban? No

So your comparison is completely irrelevant.

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
Doesn’t mean they are Islamic tho, does it?

Being more Islamic than another thing does not make that thing Islamic. Just like an alcoholic that has a bottle of wine a day is less of an alcoholic than someone that has two bottles of wine a day. They are both alcoholics.

The point is that the Taliban’s entire claim is that they’re Islamic when they are not.

Does the Afghani government claim to be an Islamic Emirate like the Taliban? No

So your comparison is completely irrelevant.
ok, but statistically the selling of narcotics goes down under taliban rule.
i don't know why your blaming the Taliban when it's the farmer that depend on it.

By your logic Ahmed gurey isn't islamic because he burned churches.

F7DA0AC5-F440-4B4E-8B70-A6EC64BDEEBF.jpeg

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
I have changed my opinion. This was definitely a coordinated regime change attempt with outside influence.

However, I think this was planned before Russia’s invasion of Ukraine.

A friend of mine told me that his regional MP who he’s acquainted with was offered $2 million to back the no confidence vote.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
He works for the Australian government, he has been indoctrinated to be a pawn for US imperialism.

Every time this nigga opens his mouth, it’s just more stupidity.

Australia is the most anti-American Anglo nation. You have public officials wanting to tear up our alliance with the US.

If there is “indoctrination”, I’m pretty sure they wasted their money focusing on me.

:mjlol:

Trending