PM Imran Khan Has Been REMOVED From Office

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
He was too neutral and didnt actively pursue sanctions against Russia, he was a lion who refused to cut ties with Iran also. I am glad he survived this coup because I thought an assassination was in order.

World

VIP
This is what democracy brings. Doesnt matter if the president is well respected and loved by 90 % of the population for his great policies, if he goes against western interests he will be replaced with corrupt criminal thugs that will pillage the country like they’ve done for generations. Sad day for Pakistan.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
This is what democracy brings. Doesnt matter if the president is well respected and loved by 90 % of the population for his great policies, if he goes against western interests he will be replaced with corrupt criminal thugs that will pillage the country like they’ve done for generations. Sad day for Pakistan.

You mean to say that the US paid off over 170 Pakistani MPs, the Military leadership and the Pakistani judiciary?

A bunch of Tories defect and Labour calls a vote of no-confidence. Is that a US-run coup against Boris?

I beg, get out of this thread.

:dead:

World

VIP
You mean to say that the US paid off over 170 Pakistani MPs, the Military leadership and the Pakistani judiciary?

A bunch of Tories defect and Labour calls a vote of no-confidence. Is that a US-run coup against Boris?

I beg, get out of this thread.

:dead:
You are an agent of US imperialism, there is no point even discussing this.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
You are an agent of US imperialism, there is no point even discussing this.

Lol, I’m anti-US and anti-Western imperialism to the hilt.

But dumbasses like you blaming the West for everything and siding with evil like Russia makes my position look ludicrous.

It is one thing to say the US has been more than involved in Pakistan but another to claim they ousted Imran Khan.

You just look incredibly stupid saying that.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
How much of his term did he have left? I am not surprised by this at all.

No Pakistani leader have ever finished their term.

I actually admire Imran Khan, he is the Obama of Muslim world leaders, inspiring but has the same faults as Barack. Not amazing but good enough.

However, his accusations that the US overthrew him is cap. It is a smart move tho which I respect as the US has a history of regime change and will probably fire up his base to support his actions.

greznigrezni

He/Him/She/Her/It/Zey/Zas/
I am guessing you enjoy the benefits of the west. What's with Somali Truck drivers and hating their saviors?

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
I am guessing you enjoy the benefits of the west. What's with Somali Truck drivers and hating their saviors?

Nah, apparently he is a software engineer.

Which isn’t a particularly hard degree to get into especially if you’re not at a top 5 uni in the UK.

:silanyolaugh:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
1649599251066.png

The man with 9 lives, Nawaz Sharif will somehow come back into the sphere of play again. Wouldn't be surprised if he even becomes PM.

Reminds me of Kheyres ouster. Once you do some unpopular shit even your own allies will turn on you. The US didn’t have to do a thing, the rest of the Pakistani’s understood Imran Khan was leading them down to the sanctions of hell. Siding with a economically weakened Russia and isolated Iran. The other Pakistani’s said no thank you we’ll play a neutral role maybe but throwing ourselves off the cliff for them?? Hell no. Imran Khan styled himself as some revolutionary leader while using his own people as pawns

They made the right choice

Trending