Plastic Surgery

Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery?

• Yes

Votes: 8 29.6%
  • No

Votes: 19 70.4%

• Total voters
Thanks for sharing that video. I really like what she said at the end. “What a woman is and what a woman does is feminine.” I can’t imagine the pressure I would feel if I lived in Korea. Their beauty standards are unattainable. Plastic surgery has become normalized. People are pressured nowadays to change their natural features. Like you said in your last post, I think it’s important to try to love all the parts of yourself. I know that plastic surgery isn’t going to magically erase all of my insecurities. I’m not perfect and I never will be.

exactly my dear @Furioso. We are not perfect and we will never be :) . But we are all beautiful and unique.

I don’t think plastic surgery is bad. It can help improve self-esteem and confidence. I would consider getting plastic surgery. There are a few areas of my body that I’m unhappy with. I think that’s normal. I don’t know one person who loves every part of their body.
Are you flat chested :stressed::tacky:

I am sort of flat chested but will never go near to plastic surgery. Just have to eat food with high estrogen or go on the pill to fatten up.