Plastic Surgery

Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery?

• Yes

Votes: 8 29.6%
  • No

Votes: 19 70.4%

• Total voters
Thanks for sharing that video. I really like what she said at the end. “What a woman is and what a woman does is feminine.” I can’t imagine the pressure I would feel if I lived in Korea. Their beauty standards are unattainable. Plastic surgery has become normalized. People are pressured nowadays to change their natural features. Like you said in your last post, I think it’s important to try to love all the parts of yourself. I know that plastic surgery isn’t going to magically erase all of my insecurities. I’m not perfect and I never will be.

exactly my dear @Furioso. We are not perfect and we will never be :) . But we are all beautiful and unique.

I don’t think plastic surgery is bad. It can help improve self-esteem and confidence. I would consider getting plastic surgery. There are a few areas of my body that I’m unhappy with. I think that’s normal. I don’t know one person who loves every part of their body.
Are you flat chested :stressed::tacky:

I am sort of flat chested but will never go near to plastic surgery. Just have to eat food with high estrogen or go on the pill to fatten up.

Trending

Latest posts