Plastic Surgery

Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery?

• Yes

Votes: 8 29.6%
  • No

Votes: 19 70.4%

• Total voters
I don’t think plastic surgery is bad. It can help improve self-esteem and confidence. I would consider getting plastic surgery. There are a few areas of my body that I’m unhappy with. I think that’s normal. I don’t know one person who loves every part of their body.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
A lotta times these females who get plastic surgery looked better before. Something about changing the way god made you turns me off personally

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
I'm not against plastic surgery because I'm not one to decide what a woman does with her body but conception of beauty is a trend, in the industrial period, beauty was to be white and today it is to be slim, during the Renaissance a beautiful woman wasn't skinny at all but she could afford food. And now the future is plastic and artificial beauty, What we think about human beauty is influenced by the leading upper-class people, back then it was the royals, now the celebrities, we can now come to the conclusion that the standards of an attractive woman is not a universal truth but the decisions of a few individuals

Now why must you follow this trend?

I definitely would if I could afford it. I wouldn’t put anything in to my body that wasn’t there, but I would get a shape up. Plus when I have a child, I’d definitely get a vagina tightening done ( it’s a thing, I found out about it this week on twittaa) because a child does damage down there and my hubby deserves nothing but the best and I’d be a caring wife like that:oops:

Last edited:

Luciddreamer

Certified bakhti
I'm not against plastic surgery because I'm not one to decide what a woman does with her body but conception of beauty is a trend, in the industrial period, beauty was to be white and today it is to be slim, during the Renaissance a beautiful woman wasn't skinny at all but she could afford food. And now the future is plastic and artificial beauty, What we think about human beauty is influenced by the leading upper-class people, back then it was the royals, now the celebrities, we can now come to the conclusion that the standards of an attractive woman is not a universal truth but the decisions of a few individuals

fikirkaada waa "dr, professor, engineer, general" level sxb :salute:

Answer: Because it’s benefitual to fit society’s standard of beauty. Different societies have different standards of beauty, true. And what qualifies as beautiful changes with the times, true. However, for our time period- the skinny thick look is the standard of beauty and it’s very benifitual to fit that standard. Beauty is a great asset to have in life. People just prefer people who are attractive. Beauty gives one more opportunities in life that they might not have access to otherwise. Access to people whom wouldn’t have cared for them otherwise. In addition, self esteem doesn’t exist in a vacuum- Feed back from people gives us self esteem. No matter how much we’d like to think otherwise, we are social creatures and we need approval of others to behold confidence. Men are visual creatures, and if a woman desires the best options in men she must fit what men of today find attractive.

I understand why men say they prefer natural beauty though, because what’s not natural is by default fake and everybody prefers real over fake. But men’s actions contradict their words. They say they prefer natural beauty, but the women they chase after aren’t “natural”.

Luciddreamer

Certified bakhti
Answer: Because it’s benefitual to fit society’s standard of beauty. Different societies have different standards of beauty, true. And what qualifies as beautiful changes with the times, true. However, for our time period- the skinny thick look is the standard of beauty and it’s very benifitual to fit that standard. Beauty is a great asset to have in life. People just prefer people who are attractive. Beauty gives one more opportunities in life that they might not have access to otherwise. Access to people whom wouldn’t have cared for them otherwise. In addition, self esteem doesn’t exist in a vacuum- Feed back from people gives us self esteem. No matter how much we’d like to think otherwise, we are social creatures and we need approval of others to behold confidence. Men are visual creatures, and if a woman desires the best options in men she must fit what men of today find attractive.

I understand why men say they prefer natural beauty though, because what’s not natural is by default fake and everybody prefers real over fake. But men’s actions contradict their words. They say they prefer natural beauty, but the women they chase after aren’t “natural”.

Few men chase the unnatural look because its trending
or they cant tell the difference between real and synthetic beauty.

It all depends on the individuals perception and values tbh.

Society is fickle, and the standard of beauty will change very quickly. Work and study hard, make money, and mold society around you to fit your own standards. Have confidence in your God-given natural beauty and talents walaal

Society is fickle, and the standard of beauty will change very quickly. Work and study hard, make money, and mold society around you to fit your own standards. Have confidence in your God-given natural beauty and talents walaal
I was just answering a question, nothing personal. Just voicing an observation ( that also happens to have roots in psychological evolution and observations made throughout multiple societies).

Radical

Certified CNC expert.

Thanks for giving the much needed female perspective on this, although you can attain that skinny thick look with a little more working out, and it's proven that it can also change your facial structure

I do agree it's a good way to add self esteem but that can also come from confidence and confidence comes from whitin, and even if you do get plastic surgery where do you cross the line on being satisfied? There are people who spend millions on it and often times end up looking worse than their initial state, but perhaps that's just a self control problem

My main grip with plastic surgery is that it implements toxic ideas into society, in a plastic surgery based world, one can never be appreciated for the slight details that define them, take a look at South Korean women, they can't get acting, modeling or singing careers unless they look like heavily modified walking barbie dolls which can't even be distinguished from each other. It can also create a toxic working environment for women because you might end up losing a job interview for having a mole on your face

Last edited:
Thanks for giving the much needed female perspective on this, although you can attain that skinny thick look with a little more working out, and it's proven that it can also change your facial structure

I do agree it's a good way to add self esteem but that can also come from confidence and confidence comes from whitin, and even if you do get plastic surgery where do you cross the line on being satisfied? There are people who spend millions on and often times end up looking worse than their initial state, but perhaps that's just a self control problem

My main grip with plastic surgery is that it implements toxic ideas into society, in a plastic surgery based world, one can never be appreciated for the slight details that define them, take a look at South Korean women, they can't get acting, modeling or singing careers unless they look like heavily modified walking barbie dolls which can't even be distinguished from each other. It can also create a toxic working environment for women because you might end up losing a job interview for a having a mole on your face
I disagree. Self confidence does not come from within. That’s just something people say (like work hard and you’ll be successful), just feel goody sayings that people say. but the truth is self esteem is built on external factors. For most people, we build confidence based on how others view us. Self esteem is built on feedback from others. That’s why we alter ourselves to fit into what other deem beautiful, because we want validation.

I agree that plastic surgery has more cons than pros. It can really have a toxic affect in society if left to spread and fester. I might even say there should be regulation but that’s a very gray area and I don’t want to tell people what they can do with their bodies. But yes, making ourselves plastic copies of each other devalues what makes us unique. And the future of beauty is uncertain because we didn’t have the ability to surgically alter ourselves before in order to fit the beauty standard of the past, but now that we do ( and plastic surgery will undoubtedly become easier to access and widespread), we can’t even guess what it will lead to. In a 100 years, most women could be Copy/Paste of each other( we’re already seeing this on insta as many insta models look very much alike- it’s like they all showed their surgeons kylie Jenner’s pictures so now there’s loads of kylie lookalikes on insta). but there’s not much we can do as it will come down to government regulation vs freedom to choose. And I lean towards live and let live. We might be over exaggerating the proportion of the problem though, might not be a problem in the future.

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
I disagree. Self confidence does not come from within. That’s just something people say (like work hard and you’ll be successful), just feel goody sayings that people say. but the truth is self esteem is built on external factors. For most people, we build confidence based on how others view us. Self esteem is built on feedback from others. That’s why we alter ourselves to fit into what other deem beautiful, because we want validation.

I agree that plastic surgery has more cons than pros. It can really have a toxic affect in society if left to spread and fester. I might even say there should be regulation but that’s a very gray area and I don’t want to tell people what they can do with their bodies. But yes, making ourselves plastic copies of each other devalues what makes us unique. And the future of beauty is uncertain because we didn’t have the ability to surgically alter ourselves before in order to fit the beauty standard of the past, but now that we do ( and plastic surgery will undoubtedly become easier to access and widespread), we can’t even guess what it will lead to. In a 100 years, most women could be Copy/Paste of each other( we’re already seeing this on insta as many insta models look very much alike- it’s like they all showed their surgeons kylie Jenner’s pictures so now there’s loads of kylie lookalikes on insta). but there’s not much we can do as it will come down to government regulation vs freedom to choose. And I lean towards live and let live. We might be over exaggerating the proportion of the problem though, might not be a problem in the future.
Internal self confidence also exists, it's about accepting who you are and your place in the world, being free from the extreme lust of material possessions and accepting failure as a natural part of life while learning from it, seeking comfort with what you have, not caring about external views or the need to feel superior to others, A life that's only motivated by your own personal opinions and goals

Perhaps educating people about the pros and cons might do? I don't like regulations either and it's slippery slope straight into the gates of tyranny, but a little notice from your doctor will make you aware of what you're getting into. But yeah there's a chance that it could not be such a terrying thing that will lead us into a clone dystopia.

VixR

Veritas
I think it’s fine, but I recommend thinking about it for a very long time, and stopping at one or two changes. I don’t think it’s a problem if a girl chooses to fix a thing or two that greatly enhances her self-esteem and happiness, nor a guy for that matter.

Plastic surgery is in my future if I ever have a child, depending on if I can persuade a family member to be a surrogate. If the females in my family are any indication, I’ll age gracefully, but I plan on being purposefully active and well-maintained well into old age.

Tukraq

VIP
Work on your insecurity and mental health, the problem isn't physical you got the wrong mental makeup if your going down the plastic surgery route