Plastic Surgery

Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery?

• Yes

Votes: 8 29.6%
  • No

Votes: 19 70.4%

• Total voters

Guardafui

Beati Pacifici.
Great diet, weight training/Pilates good skincare, getting my composite veneers touch ups and good fashion sense is enough for me. So scared to have a botched surgery :vqbuyv0:

I definitely would if I could afford it. I wouldn’t put anything in to my body that wasn’t there, but I would get a shape up. Plus when I have a child, I’d definitely get a vagina tightening done ( it’s a thing, I found out about it this week on twittaa) because a child does damage down there and my hubby deserves nothing but the best and I’d be a caring wife like that:oops:
Lol
I think it’s fine, but I recommend thinking about it for a very long time, and stopping at one or two changes. I don’t think it’s a problem if a girl chooses to fix a thing or two that greatly enhances her self-esteem and happiness, nor a guy for that matter.

Plastic surgery is in my future if I ever have a child, depending on if I can persuade a family member to be a surrogate. If the females in my family are any indication, I’ll age gracefully, but I plan on being purposefully active and well-maintained well into old age.
no disrespect but why not go in the natural route instead? It would be like watching god's work? I feel like surgery would ruin your face and Interrupt god's work. Use Make up here and there because it comes off. I am 30 now i have never looked better it has been pleasure watching my transformation it shocks me some people have surgeries before they reach 25 because they fear wrinkles lol

VixR

Veritas
Lol

no disrespect but why not go in the natural route instead? It would be like watching god's work? I feel like surgery would ruin your face and Interrupt god's work. Use Make up here and there because it comes off. I am 30 now i have never looked better it has been pleasure watching my transformation it shocks me some people have surgeries before they reach 25 because they fear wrinkles lol
30 is young, love.

The only thing you need in your 20’s and 30’s is great skincare, an active lifestyle, healthy eating.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
I'm not against plastic surgery because I'm not one to decide what a woman does with her body but conception of beauty is a trend, in the industrial period, beauty was to be white and today it is to be slim, during the Renaissance a beautiful woman wasn't skinny at all but she could afford food. And now the future is plastic and artificial beauty, What we think about human beauty is influenced by the leading upper-class people, back then it was the royals, now the celebrities, we can now come to the conclusion that the standards of an attractive woman is not a universal truth but the decisions of a few individuals

Now why must you follow this trend?
Nigga why couldn't you just come in here and say sum retarded now I look autistic with my original post smh :francis:

I don’t think plastic surgery is bad. It can help improve self-esteem and confidence. I would consider getting plastic surgery. There are a few areas of my body that I’m unhappy with. I think that’s normal. I don’t know one person who loves every part of their body.

I will when I go to South Korea. From head to toe and finally look like These influencers :rejoice:.

@Furioso I’m joking I hope you know that lool. Sis you’re still young. I think it’s important to love even those parts that you hate before considering plastic surgery. But I’m not judging.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I have been looking into plastic surgery in Korea. I think that the prices in Korea are lower than in Western countries.

they have the best surgeons now. People go there for plastic surgery including my friend. But it’s too much I think. Not a fan in general. I like natural beauty. So I don’t want to encourage you :ufdup:

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
Nigga why couldn't you just come in here and say sum retarded now I look autistic with my original post smh :francis:
Lol I don't always post retarded shit...just 90% of the time.

And you're the dude with the crazy life experiences so I was expecting a story about being in a turf war with plastic surgeons and getting stabbed with a scalpel or something

30 is young, love.

The only thing you need in your 20’s and 30’s is great skincare, an active lifestyle, healthy eating.
What i meant was in my pre teens and some of my early 20s i was ugly!things for changed for the better after around 22 still hot lol

strawberrii

#ArthurGang
If I’m totally honest, I’m deeply insecure about a lot of things about myself laakin I don’t think surgery would change anything. I used to be insecure about the shape of my nose when I was younger. Imagine if I had actually gone through with it! I’d probably look like a weirdo.

I don’t know how much this would relate to you or to anyone seeking surgery but try to see past your perceived “imperfections” because they could change (or disappear if you’re lucky) in the space of a couple months or years.

I feel like If I got surgery I’d just notice more issues about myself and become one of those people spending tens of thousands of pounds a year for an imperfection that may or may not have even existed to start with.

If I’m totally honest, I’m deeply insecure about a lot of things about myself laakin I don’t think surgery would change anything. I used to be insecure about the shape of my nose when I was younger. Imagine if I had actually gone through with it! I’d probably look like a weirdo.

I don’t know how much this would relate to you or to anyone seeking surgery but try to see past your perceived “imperfections” because they could change (or disappear if you’re lucky) in the space of a couple months or years.

I feel like If I got surgery I’d just notice more issues about myself and become one of those people spending tens of thousands of pounds a year for an imperfection that may or may not have even existed to start with.
kids made fun of me for having big cheeks growing up now people are having surgeries to have bigger cheeks.
As long as we're healthy those things can be over looked. Alhamdulilah we have to remember this world is not for us the next is better.

Apollo

VIP
If I get bidaar I will go to Turkey and get it fixed, but so far no bidaar and no signs of it. But 23andMe tells me I have a high chance of getting bidaar, LOL!

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
If I get bidaar I will go to Turkey and get it fixed, but so far no bidaar and no signs of it. But 23andMe tells me I have a high chance of getting bidaar, LOL!

Show me your forehead, I can tell easily if you would get it or not.

I find Somali people with that Indian hair type , their hair thins out faster especially the men ,they start to get hair loss around their early 30's this is my observation

Apollo

VIP
Show me your forehead, I can tell easily if you would get it or not.

I find Somali people with that Indian hair type , their hair thins out faster especially the men ,they start to get hair loss around their early 30's this is my observation

I have a full hairline and I am in my mid-20s. But who knows what will happen in my 30s. Meh, I will wait it out. So far no signs of it.

Apollo

VIP
Start treating your hair now to prevent hair loss, overdose your head with onion juice 4x a week.

I have looked up what actually works. Nothing really prevents it. It is purely genetic. Only some dangerous prescription medicines work against it.

Those myths of using gel, smoking, stress, or wearing hats causing bidaar are not true or substantially exaggerated.

they have the best surgeons now. People go there for plastic surgery including my friend. But it’s too much I think. Not a fan in general. I like natural beauty. So I don’t want to encourage you :ufdup:

Thanks for sharing that video. I really like what she said at the end. “What a woman is and what a woman does is feminine.” I can’t imagine the pressure I would feel if I lived in Korea. Their beauty standards are unattainable. Plastic surgery has become normalized. People are pressured nowadays to change their natural features. Like you said in your last post, I think it’s important to try to love all the parts of yourself. I know that plastic surgery isn’t going to magically erase all of my insecurities. I’m not perfect and I never will be.

Trending

Latest posts