PL n JL get more money then HS, GL

Status
Not open for further replies.

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
:noneck:

I hope you're kidding with that naïveté.
Oyy I don't jump to conclusions and start making fun of other qabils based on information that don't have sources. I'm anti-qabyaalad anyways I'm just trying to take the positive out of the information that I read.

waraabe

Your superior
Why did you leave out that benadir got 8 million? That's disingenuous to say the least, why did you leave out how much somaliland got?

The money is Mogadishu tax , why would I include them getting their own money

Somaliland didn't get anything as they aren't part of your country

Now let us see if hawiye will accept this booliqaran welfare

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
The money is Mogadishu tax , why would I include them getting their own money

Somaliland didn't get anything as they aren't part of your country

Now let us see if hawiye will accept this booliqaran welfare
What are you going to tell us next that the previous president of Somalia Hassan sheikh Mohamud didn't sign the UAE port & military base deal :drakekidding:

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Oyy I don't jump to conclusions and start making fun of other qabils based on information that don't have sources. I'm anti-qabyaalad anyways I'm just trying to take the positive out of the information that I read.

Im pretty sure south west state has by far the most population and the most in need. And it gets the least. It's def not population based.

Certain areas are very neglected and have always been due to qabil politics. Khatumo/dhulbahanteland is another region that's in a very sad state of affair due to qabil politicking.

Puntland along is larger than Hirshabelle and Galmudug combined so why is this surprising.

Expected JL to receive more.
It has nothing to do with size or population to my knowledge it's because of productivity. Puntland gets income from the Bosaso port and Jubaland from the Kismayo port due to this when the federal government starts taxing these states and starts getting money from these ports they got money from here. While other states such as Hirshabale, galmudug, and even south west that don't have ports and a lot of income coming in now get less money because they will be taxed much less.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
It has nothing to do with size or population to my knowledge it's because of productivity. Puntland gets income from the Bosaso port and Jubaland from the Kismayo port due to this when the federal government starts taxing these states and starts getting money from these ports they got money from here. While other states such as Hirshabale, galmudug, and even south west that don't have ports and a lot of income coming in now get less money because they will be taxed much less.
Thats a hypothesis at best.

If thats the case, why does Galmudug get $1.5Million of tax payers money if they have no ports no, no international airports, no viable infrastructure or institutions that allow them to have a stream of incoming to the federal government? do they pay taxes to the federal government at all for them to receive is 1.5Million ? where did this money they supposedly payed to FSG come from. If the distribution of money was soley based off productivity then Puntland's share of the pay would be at least 3 times the size of Galmudug and Hirshabelle which it's not, this means productivity from ports etc is not the only factor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending