PL n JL get more money then HS, GL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
If Somalia signed anything they wouldn't be crying about the deal
Farmaajo's administration is against the deal. Hassan Shiekh's administration was for the deal and signed it himself. This is not rocket science

Thats a hypothesis at best.

If thats the case, why does Galmudug get $1.5Million of tax payers money if they have no ports no, no international airports, no viable infrastructure or institutions that allow them to have a stream of incoming to the federal government? do they pay taxes to the federal government at all for them to receive is 1.5Million ? where did this money they supposedly payed to FSG come from. If the distribution of money was soley based off productivity then Puntland's share of the pay would be at least 3 times the size of Galmudug and Hirshabelle which it's not, this means productivity from ports etc is not the only factor
because they're planning on building hobyo port to my sources that work for the government that's what I have been told lol and it's the main factor at play now it's a way of bringing them closer to the federal government .

waraabe

Your superior
Farmaajo's administration is against the deal. Hassan Shiekh's administration was for the deal and signed it himself. This is not rocket science

Yes it's rocket science as hsm gov was complaining about Berbera port deal and they couldn't do shit about it, farmaajo even t
Begged the Saudi king to help him with Berbera but he was rejected :chrisfreshhah:

There is nothing Somalia can do about it :mjlol:

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
because they're planning on building hobyo port to my sources that work for the government that's what I have been told lol and it's the main factor at play now it's a way of bringing them closer to the federal government .

What about baraawe?

Trust me, none of these states are productive. :ftw9nwa:

Yes it's rocket science as hsm gov was complaining about Berbera port deal and they couldn't do shit about it, farmaajo even t
Begged the Saudi king to help him with Berbera but he was rejected :chrisfreshhah:

Lol relax, thats not even what the discussion was about. You're always so hostile.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP

You cannot receive a share of tax payers money based off potential future return, it doesn't work that way. They should receive the share when they produce the economic value that merits it.

What about baraawe?

Trust me, none of these states are productive. :ftw9nwa:
I agree nothing in the country is productive but it's all about potential the government is against building a port in hishabele and south west because that would make Banadir port useless so those states aren't getting a port so Barawa is out of the picture.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
I hope everyone knows that no current or previous gov has anything to do with this money. No.... farmaajo isn't giving his darod pals extra money from his purse. Kkkkk

This level of lacag is sooooooooooooo sad. Most city councils have 100x the amount. :icon cry:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP

calm down,

ask any international law student "can a autonomous regional administration which is not a country, sign deals with sovereign nations including military bases if the parent country of the autonomous administration is against it"

Farmajo's administration is against the military base but is happy with the berbera port deal, just like he's happy with the bosaso port deal.

Everyone knows HSM signed it off, otherwise any autonomous regions can sign deals with sovereign nations and international law is means nothing. But we don't see Catalonia signing off deals with foreign countries against the will of Spain government, same situation, SL cannot sign deal with foreign countries without the will of the federal government. Hassan Shiekh when he was in office signed the deal be grateful to him

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP

Micheal keating united nation representative for Somalia says somaliland is part of Somalia and he visits hargaisa cause he's the representative of the United Nations for Somalia
:mjkkk:

So much for icitiraaf :mjlol:

waraabe

Your superior
calm down,

ask any international law student "can a autonomous regional administration which is not a country, sign deals with sovereign nations including military bases if the parent country of the autonomous administration is against it"

Farmajo's administration is against the military base but is happy with the berbera port deal, just like he's happy with the bosaso port deal.

Everyone knows HSM signed it off, otherwise any autonomous regions can sign deals with sovereign nations and international law is means nothing. But we don't see Catalonia signing off deals with foreign countries against the will of Spain government, same situation, SL cannot sign deal with foreign countries without the will of the federal government. Hassan Shiekh when he was in office signed the deal be grateful to him

All I see is excuses kiddo.

But put it this way, since a president/parliament aren't bound by the conventions of old Admins, why can't they do anything about it?

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Trying to Derail the thread kkkkk

Won't work here son
What is the united nation representative for Somalia doing in hargaisa meeting the president of somaliland? I though Micheal keating was the representative of the united nation for Somalia :sass2:

Im pretty sure south west state has by far the most population and the most in need. And it gets the least. It's def not population based.

Certain areas are very neglected and have always been due to qabil politics. Khatumo/dhulbahanteland is another region that's in a very sad state of affair due to qabil politicking.

Zero for khatumo but we don't complain!!!look at bigger picture, if Somalia gets built, we will have more money to share( from our natural resources) instead of fighting for the crumbs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts