PL n JL get more money then HS, GL

Status
Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior
It doesn't make sense to give a large and a small group the same amount.

Don't listen to OP he's a qabilist and wants to start an argument, he left out benadir on purpose which gets 7million.

banadir is where the money is from :mjlol:

they are getting 7m of their own money :russ:

Walahi ur so innocent and miskeen, u have no clue wuts going on. Ur a true wadani tho :salute:

I honestly don't know much about Somali politics and most of the qabil related stuff I read here.

But it's true the money allocated should be proportionate. And waraabe is definetly a qabilist whose taken a liking to inciting hawiye vs darood lately I've noticed, so it's true what his intention is don't fall for his bait.

waraabe

Your superior
I honestly don't know much about Somali politics and most of the qabil related stuff I read here.

But it's true the money allocated should be proportionate. And waraabe is definetly a qabilist whose taken a liking to inciting hawiye vs darood lately I've noticed, so it's true what his intention is don't fall for his bait.

I am but a humble political spectator :yacadiim:

State Population: Budget
Jubaland 953,045 $2,695,000

SouthWest 5,285,000 $1,474,000

Puntland 4,280,000 $4,675,000

Hirshabelle ???? $700,000

Jubbaland is eating good while SW is getting robbed..Somalio Tosoo indeed :mjlol:

waraabe

Your superior
State Population: Budget
Jubaland 953,045 $2,695,000

SouthWest 5,285,000 $1,474,000

Puntland 4,280,000 $4,675,000

Hirshabelle ???? $700,000

Jubbaland is eating good while SW is getting robbed..Somalio Tosoo indeed :mjlol:

Puntland is not 4 million :siilaanyolaugh:

unless they are counting the sperm of sir douglas :lolbron:

Status
Not open for further replies.