PL/JL CUT IMMEDIATE TIES TO MOGADISHU OVER LOWLY POST

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you say you love allah? how can u love something you can't imagine if you havent already imagined what he is which is an image you created for yourself. You can't say u love something that u don't know what it is unless u already know what god is and if that's the case then that's your image of god be it emotional(desires) or mental(imagination) or physical like statues

A Muslim does not conjure up an image of God in their head but work with attributes defined in the Quranic text that give an idea of who God is. That is where the reverence and the attachment you form come from. The 99 names of God teach the attributes of God that instill Love, hope in him, and fear if you don't live up to his expectations of you as someone who pledges to fulfill a covenant . The creator who creates, The living who never dies, The sustainer who never tires, The self-sustaining an Almighty, The Resurrector who brings back the dead, The kind and the Merciful God who extends opportunities to everyone whether they believe in him or not. The provider, so on and on saxib,

If I understood your question correctly ... That is how you can love God. Through knowledge of him by studying the Quranic text.

Most nomads do lip service to their faith of course but I ADMIRE THEIR blind faith.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
A Muslim does not conjure up an image of God in their head but work with attributes defined in the Quranic text that give an idea of who God is. That is where the reverence and the attachment you form come from. The 99 names of God teach the attributes of God that instill Love, hope in him, and fear if you don't live up to his expectations of you as someone who pledges to fulfill a covenant . The creator who creates, The living who never dies, The sustainer who never tires, The self-sustainer, The Resurrector who brings back the dead, The kind and the Merciful God who extends opportunities to everyone whether they believe in him or not. The provider, so on and on saxib,

If I understood your question correctly ... That is how you can love God. Through knowledge of him by studying the Quranic text.

Most nomads do lip service to their faith of course but I ADMIRE THEIR blind faith.

So is your God the quran? which by definition is limited to 6236 verses. Automatically you should see a problem there, for how can god be 'everything' yet limited at the same time to 6000 verses? So I doubt you will say the quran is god. But you may switch and say the Salafist say this is the speech of allah, so are you implying that god is not beyond these number of verses? Just because there is 99 attributes of Allah which by coincidence relates to events in your life in the 7th century or what your going through doesn't mean Allah is limited to that. It's like a baby, just because I crawl around on the quran with them doesn't mean that's all I am. It maybe to the baby that's all I am, but as that baby grows they will realize im much more then that, that's of course if they do ever grow take a cue here salafism.

I am not saying that Allah is not everything in the quran, infact I am not saying everything relating to god in the world can not be him, for I am not going to define god when I myself am limited but what I will say is 'I accept god on his terms willingly with no descriptions, attributes, nature, etc' being defined by me. For that makes alot more sense to me since I am limited, I will never know what god is and even if I did it would probably be from my 'emotional desires' like I want a god that gives me something like heaven, food, water, sex, etc which mind u is no different to idolatry just cause it hasn't got a physical statue doesn't mean anything as I am creating an image in my heart or mind or body or physical statue to represent him!!!

You got a long way to go brother, don't worry, cause none of us are going to ever get there 100% but among ourselves some are better then others cause we can measure our thinking and views and compare it against each other. I for one know it's far better dropping the arrogance which I think is satan and just submitting willingly with no 'strings' attached like deeds, emotions, works, etc cuz everything I can do will always fall short to such a unlimited god but surrendering and praying he finds you is probably a far more less troublesome job.

I mean honestly, why would I wanna keep chasing an endless rope(infinity) when all I could is have faith in god and pray that rope finds me since I am limited and need the rescuing. It shows I am not arrogant in terms of worship, intelligence, emotional and says I won't let myself concoct an idea of you that suits me which is satan's whole purpose to instill arrogance in you regardless if your doing good or bad since arrogance can be either!!!

Please remember arrogance means anything where u feel u can do something for god be it good or bad for it takes u away from submitting and admitting u cant do shit!!!

Last edited:
So is your God the quran? which by definition is limited to 6236 verses. Automatically you should see a problem there, for how can god be 'everything' yet limited at the same time to 6000 verses? So I doubt you will say the quran is god. But you may switch and say the Salafist say this is the speech of allah, so are you implying that god is not beyond these number of verses? Just because there is 99 attributes of Allah which by coincidence relates to events in your life in the 7th century or what your going through doesn't mean Allah is limited to that. It's like a baby, just because I crawl around on the quran with them doesn't mean that's all I am. It maybe to the baby that's all I am, but as that baby grows they will realize im much more then that, that's of course if they do ever grow take a cue here salafism.

I am not saying that Allah is not everything in the quran, infact I am not saying everything relating to god in the world can not be him, for I am not going to define god when I myself am limited but what I will say is 'I accept god on his terms willingly with no descriptions, attributes, nature, etc' being defined by me. For that makes alot more sense to me since I am limited, I will never know what god is and even if I did it would probably be from my 'emotional desires' like I want a god that gives me something like heaven, food, water, sex, etc which mind u is no different to idolatry just cause it hasn't got a physical statue doesn't mean anything as I am creating an image in my heart or mind or body or physical statue to represent him!!!

You got a long way to go brother, don't worry, cause none of us are going to ever get there 100% but among ourselves some are better then others cause we can measure our thinking and views and compare it against each other. I for one know it's far better dropping the arrogance which I think is satan and just submitting willingly with no 'strings' attached like deeds, emotions, works, etc cuz everything I can do will always fall short to such a unlimited god but surrendering and praying he finds you is probably a far more less troublesome job.

I mean honestly, why would I wanna keep chasing an endless rope(infinity) when all I could is have faith in god and pray that rope finds me since I am limited and need the rescuing. It shows I am not arrogant in terms of worship, intelligence, emotional and says I won't let myself concoct an idea of you that suits me which is satan's whole purpose to instill arrogance in you regardless if your doing good or bad since arrogance can be either!!!

Please remember arrogance means anything where u feel u can do something for god be it good or bad for it takes u away from submitting and admitting u cant do shit!!!

Hey bro, I am about to meet someone and waiting for the them. Since you put an effort into the reply, I didn't want you wait for too long at least without a thought till I return later.

I will say this briefly for you to add to you earlier post.

Instead of Quran being a limitation on God, it is actually out of respect for him for believers to take God's introduction of himself from it. Cause, that is what he wants Muslims to do for accuracy. Muslims in Arabic prayer say:" O Allah, we can't confine/encompass your praises in words enough, So you are praised as befitting to your majesty".

Whilst we limit ourselves to the Quran regarding Allah's attributes, we know and admitt we can't do so enough because Allah's greatness is not confined.

Makes sense? Will return and you can write back.

He spoke like nabadoon/peaceseeker as his title says. Doesn't seem to inflame passions and he is not seeking war. Good quality in leadership. How is that a weakness? Imagine if this Nabadoon was galvanizing his tribesmen and calling for a war? Instead, he is appealing to the same thugs squatting in people's wells and settlements. That is nobility. He is calling the same instigators his friends and reminding them how they used to be the people to go to for solutions but now changed for the worse.

And you were Quoting verses from the book of God the other day and the prophet's sayings, LOOL, Horta diin inayan jirin oo islaanimo been ah sidii sayidka hore u yiri lagu dhaqmo tanaaba markhaati ka ah.
  1. I did not say he did anything wrong, nor did I say he had any weaknesses. All I showed was the falsity of claiming that MJ is a clan that is inferior to its neighbours, the HG, when it comes to warfare.
  2. Again, I'm not talking about the fact that he doesn't call for war. But I find it very interesting that you, despite your lack of knowledge regarding mudug demographics (Not many hours ago you asked if it was GM side of Glk or PL side in a picture :ftw9nwa:, see the quote below), are brave enough to describe the people whos land is being claimed as "thugs squatting in people's wells and settlements". Let me tell you, the ones you describe which such words are my mother, cousins, grandmothers- and fathers. All born and raised in that area. Ask me, I know. Soomaalidu waxay tiraahdaa "Nin ceel galay baa laga warsadaa". How are they squatting in people's wells and settlements? That's is a dangerous slander, for which I hope you have enough Ajr to share with the accused. You're not only bold enough to speak on areas you do not even have elemantary understanding of, but you go as far as describing the people of those areas with such filthy words. Very low.
  3. You do know that the same Nabadoon that says that land belongs to his clans, is the same man that believes that very same land extends to Burtinle, don't you? He is not trying to regain his lands, he's trying to take others lands. So much for his nobility. Though I respect him for not calling for war.
  4. Again, slander without bases. Bring forth your proof inaan ku dhaqmo "islaanimo been ah". If not, I'll expect an apologise. If you refuse to, Allah hortiisa baynu isku imaan doona.
  5. I'll quote the Qur'aan once again. Even if you do not like me, that is not a reason to dismiss the Qur'aan. Don't you know that the Prophet said to Abuu Hurayra "He told you the truth, even though he is a compulsive liar" regarding the Shaytaan himself? On that note, I'll leave you with:
  6. 17:36] وَلاَ تَقْفُ مَا لَيْسَ لَكَ بِهِ عِلْمٌ إِنَّ السَّمْعَ وَالْبَصَرَ وَالْفُؤَادَ كُلُّ أُولئِكَ كَانَ عَنْهُ مَسْؤُولاً
  7. "And do not pursue that of which you have no knowledge. Indeed, the hearing, the sight and the heart - about all those [one] will be questioned."

Do the pictures include the entire city? And can someone point out where the sacads live if the pictures do show their section of the town. Or are they outside of it?

Just for educational purposes no need to be emotional about clan. I want to learn something.

1. I did not say he did anything wrong, nor did I say he had any weaknesses. All I showed was the falsity of claiming that MJ is a clan that is inferior to its neighbours, the HG, when it comes to warfare.
  2. Again, I'm not talking about the fact that he doesn't call for war. But I find it very interesting that you, despite your lack of knowledge regarding mudug demographics (Not many hours ago you asked if it was GM side of Glk or PL side in a picture :ftw9nwa:, see the quote below), are brave enough to describe the people whos land is being claimed as "thugs squatting in people's wells and settlements". Let me tell you, the ones you describe which such words are my mother, cousins, grandmothers- and fathers. All born and raised in that area. Ask me, I know. Soomaalidu waxay tiraahdaa "Nin ceel galay baa laga warsadaa". How are they squatting in people's wells and settlements? That's is a dangerous slander, for which I hope you have enough Ajr to share with the accused. You're not only bold enough to speak on areas you do not even have elemantary understanding of, but you go as far as describing the people of those areas with such filthy words. Very low.
  3. You do know that the same Nabadoon that says that land belongs to his clans, is the same man that believes that very same land extends to Burtinle, don't you? He is not trying to regain his lands, he's trying to take others lands. So much for his nobility. Though I respect him for not calling for war.
  4. Again, slander without bases. Bring forth your proof inaan ku dhaqmo "islaanimo been ah". If not, I'll expect an apologise. If you refuse to, Allah hortiisa baynu isku imaan doona.
  5. I'll quote the Qur'aan once again. Even if you do not like me, that is not a reason to dismiss the Qur'aan. Don't you know that the Prophet said to Abuu Hurayra "He told you the truth, even though he is a compulsive liar" regarding the Shaytaan himself? On that note, I'll leave you with:
  6. 17:36] وَلاَ تَقْفُ مَا لَيْسَ لَكَ بِهِ عِلْمٌ إِنَّ السَّمْعَ وَالْبَصَرَ وَالْفُؤَادَ كُلُّ أُولئِكَ كَانَ عَنْهُ مَسْؤُولاً
  7. "And do not pursue that of which you have no knowledge. Indeed, the hearing, the sight and the heart - about all those [one] will be questioned."

So, you are saying, the complaint of the Nabadoon is fiction? And people should dismiss it on the account of him making other inflated land claims? He sounds reasonable Elder based on what is on that tape, he is inviting people to come and see things for themselves, doesn't reflect a man who would seek problems, But since you are interested in tarnishing his image, comb the net to find some material we can listen to so we can judge him negatively. Because Your previous efforts made him look good in the clip. He sounds reasonable, some elder looking justice for his relatives and complaining about squatters who are preventing people from their wells, I think he even mentioned Dugsi and Mosque.

Naga daa bro, You posted the clip to prove not only MJ are braves, but a sub sub branch took over land FROM SACAD and their elder is complaining, to prove that achievement, you provided the clip. Maxad isu beddeshay? LOL.
:lolbron:

Bruh, naga dhaaf, Quraanka ha iigu soo dhuuman, fiqi tolkii kama janno tago ma maqashay? LOL. And you are supposed to forgive others without them asking for it and apologize. Shows grace. Ma adigaaba iga fiican mar haddaad I leedahay I raalli geli? Agah.

Last edited:
So, you are saying, the complaint of the Nabadoon is fiction? And people should dismiss it on the account of him making other inflated land claims? He sounds reasonable Elder based on what is on that tape, he is inviting people to come and see things for themselves, doesn't reflect a man who would seek problems, But since you are interested in tarnishing his image, comb the net to find some material we can listen to so we can judge him negatively. Because Your previous efforts made him look good in the clip. He sounds reasonable, some elder looking justice for his relatives and complaining about squatters who are preventing people from their wells, I think he even mentioned Dugsi and Mosque.

Naga daa bro, You posted the clip to prove not only MJ are braves, but a sub sub branch took over land FROM SACAD and their elder is complaining, to prove that achievement, you provided the clip. Maxad isu beddeshay? LOL.
:lolbron:

Bruh, naga dhaaf, Quraanka ha iigu soo dhuuman, fiqi tolkii kama janno tago ma maqashay? LOL. And you are supposed to forgive others without them asking for it and apologize. Shows grace. Ma adigaaba iga fiican mar haddaad I leedahay I raalli geli? Agah.
Sxb I do not know what you're trying to prove. I'm from the place, you're not. He may be reasonable but that doesn't make his claim correct. I do not care if people dismiss what he says or not, because that doesn't make a difference to the reality on the ground, nor does it change the history. I'm not trying to tarnish his image hhh why would I. What he says is just factually wrong, plain and simple.

Kkkkkkkkk if Gaas should have mentioned Dugsi and Masjid would you believe he really is the President of GM as he jokefully said a few days ago :pachah1:

Whoaa ma shaa Allah waxaad gaartay heer aad dadka quluubtooda daalacan kadhid :whoo: The gentleman I responded to claimed MJ were not known for being amongst the "clans of warfare", I thus provided a clip showing those same "clans of warfare" complaining about lands they claim. What happened with the warfare they were known for? That was my point. Additionally, if you go back to that post, I put quotation on "their lands", because it is not. Wax is beddelay ma jiraan. Once again, bring forth your proof.

You can keep your apologise. Just prepare an answer for the numerous slanders, not just against me, but against a whole sub-clan. You will be questioned, as will I. Halkaa ha inoo ahaato. Your not from the region, nor do you know the demographics. It was my fault to engage with you.

@Poets

Shall I bring the quote from your most famous Nabadoon who said we have become "Palestinian's in Gaalkacayo" during last year shameful conflicts ? Using the words of some Nabadoon who are really nothing more then peace makers and peace lovers is pathetic

To counter me all you had to do was to show me well known indisputable decisive battles Mahamoud Saleeban has won with any clan (not just HG) throughout their entire history on their own with no help, we saw the latest humiliation recently in Sool despite their superior weaponry and superior numbers, @Starscream had a thread on it.

Don't bring me reer bicidyahaan who I know are fighters like the rest of the Somali clan's, no were did I mention "MJ" in my post which is nothing more then false concocted confederation of clan's by reer bermuda for political purposes, none of these clan's have blood relations with each other which includes many Madow's, I was specifically referring to reer bermuda in my post

There is no shame in this at all, if my brother is more powerful then me in warfare, I will find other ways to compete against him.

Sxb I do not know what you're trying to prove. I'm from the place, you're not. He may be reasonable but that doesn't make his claim correct. I do not care if people dismiss what he says or not, because that doesn't make a difference to the reality on the ground, nor does it change the history. I'm not trying to tarnish his image hhh why would I. What he says is just factually wrong, plain and simple.

Kkkkkkkkk if Gaas should have mentioned Dugsi and Masjid would you believe he really is the President of GM as he jokefully said a few days ago :pachah1:

Whoaa ma shaa Allah waxaad gaartay heer aad dadka quluubtooda daalacan kadhid :whoo: The gentleman I responded to claimed MJ were not known for being amongst the "clans of warfare", I thus provided a clip showing those same "clans of warfare" complaining about lands they claim. What happened with the warfare they were known for? That was my point. Additionally, if you go back to that post, I put quotation on "their lands", because it is not. Wax is beddelay ma jiraan. Once again, bring forth your proof.

You can keep your apologise. Just prepare an answer for the numerous slanders, not just against me, but against a whole sub-clan. You will be questioned, as will I. Halkaa ha inoo ahaato. Your not from the region, nor do you know the demographics. It was my fault to engage with you.

You guys forget my replies are not an invitation for you to engage back. I am simply making a point when I respond. You posted a clip, I pointed out how noble the Elder sounded and how your efforts didn't produce the outcome you were seeking. Sure, that bites a little and you have to defend yourself, so you tried. Life goes on man.

Self slander is not the same as someone else slandering you, the latter I never do, the former you did it to yourself. Most people do that to themselves on here. Through their contradictory priorities, Islam or Casabiyah, a leg in each and that is how the IMAM rolls much less than your average clueless Muslim..

I am always up for putting people in their place, so in case you are up for the challenge, you can always reply or hold your peace.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
There was a point in the year 1925 when a Siwaaqroon man was fighting the Italians at Bulo Barde and a Cismaan Maxamud Boqor was fighting them at Calula.
Those two places are seperated by a distance of 1,100 km.

We have always been known for horsemanship when Somalis used to fight on foot. In fact, there is a breed of horse named for us.

@Inquisitive_ odaygii Cumar Maxamud aha wuxu ku duuganyahay Dhuudo oo ku taal Bariga fog. Waxa dhul ah oo maanta u dhaxeya Galkacyo iyo dooxada Nugaal xero Hawiye aye aheed 200 sano ka hor.

:ufdup:

@Poets

Shall I bring the quote from your most famous Nabadoon who said we have become "Palestinian's in Gaalkacayo" during last year shameful conflicts ? Using the words of some Nabadoon who are really nothing more then peace makers and peace lovers is pathetic

To counter me all you had to do was to show me well known indisputable decisive battles Mahamoud Saleeban has won with any clan (not just HG) throughout their entire history on their own with no help, we saw the latest humiliation recently in Sool despite their superior weaponry and superior numbers, @Starscream had a thread on it.

Don't bring me reer bicidyahaan who I know are fighters like the rest of the Somali clan's, no were did I mention "MJ" in my post which is nothing more then false concocted confederation of clan's by reer bermuda for political purposes, none of these clan's have blood relations with each other which includes many Madow's, I was specifically referring to reer bermuda in my post

There is no shame in this at all, if my brother is more powerful then me in warfare, I will find other ways to compete against him.

Here you go, a report by PDRC. Scroll to page 63 wherein they mention that Cumar Maxamuud were to pay mag to the Bahararsame (the clashes lately is a continuation). 1070 halaad, meaning 10 more killed. Is that enough?http://www.jccp.gr.jp/_src/sc2335/2_PDRC_The_search_for_peace_pdrc.pdf

This was three years later, 20 on DH side, 7 on CM side: https://laaska.wordpress.com/2010/1...agaare-ee-beelaha-bahararsame-cumar-maxamuud/. 13 persons this time.

The latest clash you're referring to was not "won" by either side. When the killed were counted, no side had more killed. Interesting, considering 8 geeljires on CM were killed that led till those clashes.

Btw, HG have nothing to say here. In the words of Maxamed Cumar Dage:
  • Majeerteen dagaalkii dhawayd, duni u siigee dheh
  • Daandaansigii Reer-Islaan, Sacad u daaduun dheh
No way he would use that in a silsilad if it wasn't true, he would be slaughtered (metaphorically, ofcourse) alive.

Reer Islaan :vo3yidw:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I live in all three countries. Stay in ur desert sxb if sacad niggas allow it.
Harti are from Ethiopia Kenya and Somalia too last time I checked Bari was nowhere near mudug you’re a minority in Somalia I reiterate don’t go to Somalia cause you might be deported back to Ethiopia.

As for jubaland Harti inhabit jubadda hoose we have the interior ministry the mayor of kismayo the director of kismayo port we didn’t get all that as a favour from your xabeshi folks as soon as Kenya leaves mareexan will decimate you xabeshi folks lets see how far you dhaanto mofo can get in Somalia politics without the help of puntland

:rejoice: Allow them. MX, who didn't even have gedo before 1979, want to majority representation in JL.:mjlaugh:
don't worry, let them talk all the talk. We haven't moved in inch in over 150 years in JL and that won't change. no matter how hard anyone tries. :mjpls:

Yess, haa walahi, these Somalis have tried over 100 yrs to get rid of us in all three countries and we are still here. ALHAMDULILAH.

Sacad lost Hobyo to Saleebaan. :hemad:

Can Inquisitive_ speak to this? If he visited Hobyo. I would like to know how much truth is there to this?

Inquisitive_

Brother, Dhulkii ka waran? and how come I never saw a post of yours with Somali written in it except the word Bakhti? I am assuming your Somali is excellent.

I like to know how Hobyo is and how people live there. a Mixed city or one clan settlement now? Thanks for the info.

Btw, HG have nothing to say here. In the words of Maxamed Cumar Dage:
  • Majeerteen dagaalkii dhawayd, duni u siigee dheh
  • Daandaansigii Reer-Islaan, Sacad u daaduun dheh
No way he would use that in a silsilad if it wasn't true, he would be slaughtered (metaphorically, ofcourse) alive.

Reer Islaan :vo3yidw:

Nin baa gabyay marka for that, dugsi quraan caruurtii loo diido inay tagaan, iyo masjid dadkii waawaynaa laga reebo inay galaan waa xalaal miyaa? Sheekh Fiican baba tahay saxib.

Nin baa gabyay marka for that, dugsi quraan caruurtii loo diido inay tagaan, iyo masjid dadkii waawaynaa laga reebo inay galaan waa xalaal miyaa? Sheekh Fiican baba tahay saxib.
Haddii uu caqligaagu intaas gaarsiisan yahay, wax kale aan ku iraahdo garan mayee, aanu ammaan isa siino!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts