PL/JL CUT IMMEDIATE TIES TO MOGADISHU OVER LOWLY POST

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Dammit when I see these type of essays, I wonder to myself dont u hate reading it, imagine what ppl think of my essays. I will be working hard to reduce everything to a paragraph or two. But I will read it inquisitive!!!

PL waa naago iyo ma dagalaman, I mean seriously!!! Can u explain why not an inch of their land is occupied by anyone? You would think with that psychological traits of being cowards, they would be eaten up alive. Can you explain why shabab can't just control any city in PL and has to resort to hit n runs which they also employ against amisom. If they are doing the same thing to amisom as they do in PL wouldn't that indicate both must be powerful and can't be faced mano to mano?

Listen the honest truth about war isn't about bravery, yes morale is important but it's not the only one that counts. A good plan and strategy is critical or else your soldiers are basically lost and uncoordinated as they fight. Imagine an army with no plans no matter how brave they are they will end up uncoordinated and wasting bullets and eventually run out. Finally weaponry is critical and how it's used. It's not about how big your tank is it's how u use it and when u use it. A good commander will take those three key areas and demonstrate to the president how he can achieve the political objective of the that state.

So a good army will combine all those traits, have an excellent commander that isn't up for random changes cuz not everyone can be a good commander and strategist(step in sicid dheere). A commander that all the soldiers love and respect is critical, step in(sicid dheere), and a brilliant mind on the battle field(step in Sicid Dheere). He knows exactly how much fuel will be needed, food rationing, medical envoys, and how to set up his army and equipments for maximum impact with the least amount of casualties to the civilian population(cuz they will turn on u) and to his troops.

PL are military gifted boys, that's why no1 has been able to step foot on their soil without a massive fight even colonialists

Anytime you point the finger at a clan and collectively define their supposed characteristics, you are wrong saxib. Granted there are individuals anywhere fadhi ku dirir who belong to a clan and speak their mind, it shouldn't be that all their respective clans share similar traits.

They are your perennial neighbors, and you got issues with a sub clan of them like all clan neighbors do in Somalia, so out of all other Somali clans and sub clans, you should be more respectful to them for the shared blood and history between you two.

You are supposed to defend them for your understanding of them and knowing the history. Not the opposite.

Sxb you are a good person from what I have read about you, and all those that are attacking you although they are all wrong, I understand why they do so.

I did not criticise anyone in what I wrote, I referred to them as brothers. I prefer to deal with the realities which involves the understanding of the underlying psychology behind repugnant behaviours and actions of a person or group of people, by doing so two important criteria's are achieved.

One of those criteria's is that frustrations and anger turns into sympathy because you can relate to their pain, and if you can do that, you can cure this underlying disease or mitigate it in such a way it's no longer destructive.

Your school of thought is to condemn these behaviours outright followed by positive preaching about unity which is the default reaction of anyone that has a good heart, but as good as your heart and intentions are these methods are highly ineffective because your just addressing the symptoms not the underlying causes, in fact they are so ineffective that you will receive a ton of abuse as a result which you have.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
We are different on every single level, you can class Somali's into three distinct groups when it comes to clan's, you have the pacifists, cold blooded warriors and the Cunning (fitnah) group.

The fast majority of Somali clan's fall into the warfare group, while a few go into the pacifists groups (D&M, Gaderbise, Ciise, CadCad), Reer triangle fit mostly into the Cunning/Fitnah group as you can see on sspot as well as on the ground.

Each has it's benefits and drawbacks, the issue with HG is that they are by far the worst in that large group of warrior clan's because of offensive perpetual warfare doctrines which I am not a fan off, that's why along with MJ they are the most hated groups, this is all changing now with the new generation.

I don't know why people lump MJ together, everything bad that is said about them is because of reer triangle only, I can understand why, they had to develop cunning two face mastery in order to survive otherwise they would have gone extinct, it's the only way a non warrior clan can defeat a warrior clan.

To make it worse they have the most fierce warrior clan's surround them in all directions who don't really like them, the dhullo's in the north, HG in the south, to the west they have their confederate cousins and OG's, they only survived within the darood rank because of cunning divide/conquer tactics.

This strategy doesn't work with their southern neighbours, so whenever a dispute happens and foreign troops are not available to protect them like in the past, they pull out the emotional manipulative darood card, they will bring all the other darood warrior clan's to the front-line who as you expect unlike them would fight to the last man which would result in a stalemate, had they not done this throughout history, they would have gone extinct.

This collective group psychology must be understood in order to combat this effectively, if my brother is physically weaker then me and I keep beating him up, threatening him, humiliating him and there is nothing he can do to protect himself physically, he will develop whatever traits he can in order to counter me, you essentially drive him into the hand of the enemy, he would do anything he can to survive, because intense hatred, fear, revenge & grudges combine together to a form a powerful long lasting motivator that will outlast any motivations you have.

This explains why they are the loudest most hateful groups on her, why when it comes to boasting no one competes with them, why they regard C/Yusuf as a hero, why they come up with the most cunning politician's and why politics attracts the majority of their students which other Somali's shun, because these are the best means to fight back.

In the civil war the clan that suffered the greatest losses by far was mx (after the fall of MSB), no other clan even comes close, but you won't find them acting the same because they share that same warrior spirit (which induces confidence) as a result it's a forgive/forget.

It's the same story in that 4 months fierce conflict in Xamar between Hiraab (forgive/forget), to the point were Ali Mahdi walks in HG neighbourhoods with no one saying anything (vice versa), the same is happening between MX/OG in J/land, as well as MX/HG in Mudug, Xawaadle/OG in the border areas as well as with HG, this is all basic group psychology.

This is not to be mistaken with the individual psychology of the person because not everyone is the same, however even if the individual person has a different view from his group, once push comes to shove, the herd/group/tribe mentality will always dominate.

You see examples of this in the battle of Badr when some of the Pagan's didn't want to fight their own tribes men but because of the herd mentality and being called cowards by Abu Jahl, they ended up fighting anyway, the Prophet even pointed one of them out.

Ultimately we all share in this blame and this takes a couple of generations to fix, remember the greatest of all tribes the "Ansar" were feuding for centuries in perpetual warfare before the Prophet arrived, the Jewish tribes that surrounded them were always routed in warfare by those pagan warrior tribes, as a result they developed cunning tactics and nifaq as a counter measure.

This intense hatred even resulted in them siding with the Pagan Arab's of Mecca during the battle of Ahzab against the Prophet despite the treaty to protect their own city (Medina), they remembered all the battles they lost and the humiliations that ensued when they said after each loss "wait until our Prophet comes, we will finish you all off"

This ass, doesn't even realise how much he's empowering us in his calacal. Keep at it boy. Always know, Cumar Maxamuud enslaved your forefathers over 140 years ago, stripped you of the power you gained from 1991 in 2006, through the great HG culling, and today, they feed your starving nomadic clansmen.

Sleep on that my good friend. Now go, b*tch and cry about Somali women, you don't have a shot in hell of pulling.

Arma

VIP
Yall censoreds have to excuse my cousins here, they totally forgot how puntland stood side by side with us during the kismaayo clashes and how the brave people of puntland took care of our wounded soldiers, ilahay ha idiin barakeeyo.

And same apology into extend, for the stuff said by my fellow MJs. OG, are a pure good folk.

Dammit when I see these type of essays, I wonder to myself dont u hate reading it, imagine what ppl think of my essays. I will be working hard to reduce everything to a paragraph or two. But I will read it inquisitive!!!

I am not surprised, most of you are brain-damaged/poisoned by design due to all the toxins you unknowingly consume, there was a time when I was no different decades back when reading a small paragraph would cure my insomnia and put me in deep sleep.

I had enough and searched for a cure and answer until I learned about what was happening unlike most you happy with your miserable conditions.

But now completely detoxed it takes me less then 15 seconds to read all that and process it, so I understand your difficulties.

I read all your crazed rants in the religion section were you responded to a single one line question I had for you with 8 different long incoherent posts, my iman even increased as I read it, seeing how lost you were.

This ass, doesn't even realise how much he's empowering us in his calacal. Keep at it boy. Always know, Cumar Maxamuud enslaved your forefathers over 140 years ago, stripped you of the power you gained from 1991 in 2006, through the great HG culling, and today, they feed your starving nomadic clansmen.

Sleep on that my good friend. Now go, b*tch and cry about Somali women, you don't have a shot in hell of pulling.

Empower you ? really? :russ:

Keep drinking that fluoridated water sxb, You at least have an excuse for all your brainless moments, even that shameless moment when you shared the private explicit text messages of your wife on her.
Is-fluoridated-drinking-water-safe-for-your-family.jpg

Last edited:

Arma

VIP
I am not surprised, most of you are brain-damaged/poisoned by design due to all the toxins you unknowingly consume, there was a time when I was no different decades back when reading a small paragraph would cure my insomnia and put me in deep sleep.

But now completely detoxed it takes me less then 15 seconds to read all that and process it, so I understand your difficulties.

Empower you ? really? :russ:

Keep drinking that fluoridated water sxb, You at least have an excuse for all your brainless moments when you even shared the private explicit text messages of your wife on here.
Is-fluoridated-drinking-water-safe-for-your-family.jpg

Runta sheg,

Have you ever been in a relationship? With a woman of course, not your palm.

I love Jubaland. Specifically Kudha :)

Waamo maa ka timid saxib? Aniga waan soo maray dhulkaasoo dhan, from biibi meel ay lahaayen, Afmadow, tarri, arbo qarso, qooqaani, hayuujeeraa, even went with some lo'jirayaal on their way to Garissa market LOOL. Those were the days. Fun without parents to tell me what to do.

How come your somali is poor btw?

Last edited:
Sxb you are a good person from what I have read about you, and all those that are attacking you although they are all wrong, I understand why they do so.

I did not criticise anyone in what I wrote, I referred to them as brothers. I prefer to deal with the realities which involves the understanding of the underlying psychology behind repugnant behaviours and actions of a person or group of people, by doing so two important criteria's are achieved.

One of those criteria's is that frustrations and anger turns into sympathy because you can relate to their pain, and if you can do that, you can cure this underlying disease or mitigate it in such a way it's no longer destructive.

Your school of thought is to condemn these behaviours outright followed by positive preaching about unity which is the default reaction of anyone that has a good heart, but as good as your heart and intentions are these methods are highly ineffective because your just addressing the symptoms not the underlying causes, in fact they are so ineffective that you will receive a ton of abuse as a result which you have.

Don't become what you fight.

Runta sheg,

Have you ever been in a relationship? With a woman of course, not your palm.

The fact you even asked me this question exposes your cuck beta nature, because you view courtship of women as a grand achievement/success for men, hence in your definition all those bakhti marfish dwelling qashin dead beats are viewed as a success by you by mere virtue of being married.

You subconsciously pedestalised them above your own station which is text book cuckery and beta. Your type wouldn't have survived in those old days, your too cowardice to even enter the battlefields to die for your belief's.

If by some miracle you escaped the culling of the sheeps, your types would have become the emotional tampon's, the verbal diarrhoea garbage dump of all the divorced, abandoned old aged females whose bastard spawns you will be looking after while still suffering the constant indignation of extreme humiliation by her because she worries her son's may become as pathetic and spineless as you.

We are different on every single level, you can class Somali's into three distinct groups when it comes to clan's, you have the pacifists, cold blooded warriors and the Cunning (fitnah) group.

The fast majority of Somali clan's fall into the warfare group, while a few go into the pacifists groups (D&M, Gaderbise, Ciise, CadCad), Reer triangle fit mostly into the Cunning/Fitnah group as you can see on sspot as well as on the ground.

Each has it's benefits and drawbacks, the issue with HG is that they are by far the worst in that large group of warrior clan's because of offensive perpetual warfare doctrines which I am not a fan off, that's why along with MJ they are the most hated groups, this is all changing now with the new generation.

I don't know why people lump MJ together, everything bad that is said about them is because of reer triangle only, I can understand why, they had to develop cunning two face mastery in order to survive otherwise they would have gone extinct, it's the only way a non warrior clan can defeat a warrior clan.

To make it worse they have the most fierce warrior clan's surround them in all directions who don't really like them, the dhullo's in the north, HG in the south, to the west they have their confederate cousins and OG's, they only survived within the darood rank because of cunning divide/conquer tactics.

This strategy doesn't work with their southern neighbours, so whenever a dispute happens and foreign troops are not available to protect them like in the past, they pull out the emotional manipulative darood card, they will bring all the other darood warrior clan's to the front-line who as you expect unlike them would fight to the last man which would result in a stalemate, had they not done this throughout history, they would have gone extinct.

This collective group psychology must be understood in order to combat this effectively, if my brother is physically weaker then me and I keep beating him up, threatening him, humiliating him and there is nothing he can do to protect himself physically, he will develop whatever traits he can in order to counter me, you essentially drive him into the hand of the enemy, he would do anything he can to survive, because intense hatred, fear, revenge & grudges combine together to a form a powerful long lasting motivator that will outlast any motivations you have.

This explains why they are the loudest most hateful groups on her, why when it comes to boasting no one competes with them, why they regard C/Yusuf as a hero, why they come up with the most cunning politician's and why politics attracts the majority of their students which other Somali's shun, because these are the best means to fight back.

In the civil war the clan that suffered the greatest losses by far was mx (after the fall of MSB), no other clan even comes close, but you won't find them acting the same because they share that same warrior spirit (which induces confidence) as a result it's a forgive/forget.

It's the same story in that 4 months fierce conflict in Xamar between Hiraab (forgive/forget), to the point were Ali Mahdi walks in HG neighbourhoods with no one saying anything (vice versa), the same is happening between MX/OG in J/land, as well as MX/HG in Mudug, Xawaadle/OG in the border areas as well as with HG, this is all basic group psychology.

This is not to be mistaken with the individual psychology of the person because not everyone is the same, however even if the individual person has a different view from his group, once push comes to shove, the herd/group/tribe mentality will always dominate.

You see examples of this in the battle of Badr when some of the Pagan's didn't want to fight their own tribes men but because of the herd mentality and being called cowards by Abu Jahl, they ended up fighting anyway, the Prophet even pointed one of them out.

Ultimately we all share in this blame and this takes a couple of generations to fix, remember the greatest of all tribes the "Ansar" were feuding for centuries in perpetual warfare before the Prophet arrived, the Jewish tribes that surrounded them were always routed in warfare by those pagan warrior tribes, as a result they developed cunning tactics and nifaq as a counter measure.

This intense hatred even resulted in them siding with the Pagan Arab's of Mecca during the battle of Ahzab against the Prophet despite the treaty to protect their own city (Medina), they remembered all the battles they lost and the humiliations that ensued when they said after each loss "wait until our Prophet comes, we will finish you all off"
HG are the worst of the "warfare clans" while MJ lack in that arena, hence why they developed traits to "compensate" for their lack of fighting spirit?

I guess you should tell that to your Nabadoon and adeer complaining about not being able to get back "their land". Explaining those that stand in their way he says: "Eedaasi Reer Biciidyahan wax ku ma leh, Reer Khalaf wax kuma leh, Leelkase wax kuma leh. Waxaa eedaas iska leh nimanka la yiraahdo REER MAHAD" :russ::russ:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
The fact you even asked me this question exposes your cuck beta nature, because you view courtship of women as a grand achievement/success for men, hence in your definition all those bakhti marfish dwelling qashin dead beats are viewed as a success by you by mere virtue of being married.

You subconsciously pedestalised them above your own station which is text book cuckery and beta. Your type wouldn't have survived in those old days, your too cowardice to even enter the battlefields to die for your belief's.

If by some miracle you escaped the culling of the sheeps, your types would have become the emotional tampon's, the verbal diarrhoea garbage dump of all the divorced, abandoned old aged females whose bastard spawns you will be looking after while still suffering the constant indignation of extreme humiliation by her because she worries her son's may become as pathetic and spineless as you.

Inquisitive u lost so many people in the 4 month war, I don't mean some khat chewer, your best and brightest were being taken by the 100s and displayed in mogadishu stadium, u know the ppl that would've helped u today. Anyone can f*ck and reproduce kids, recovering number wise isn't hard but to recover the GEMS you lost, that's a blow forever!!! U will just get silenced each time in any national topic cause all u can bring to the table is the moryaans who will be outsmarted and will need to surrender or else be seen as a spoiler.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP

I sincerely believe if you had a female in your life then you would stop writing novels about xalimos on Somali spot I understand your pain sexual frustration and desperation for the good good insha Allah I will make a prayer for you so that Allah makes it easy for you to have a woman in your life.

You shouldn’t blame xalimos for not wanting you or not finding you attractive it’s their prerogative you shouldn’t diss ridicule them for that instead what you should do is work on yourself if they don’t find you attractive then there’s something wrong with you and you should try to fix it.

HG are the worst of the "warfare clans" while MJ lack in that arena, hence why they developed traits to "compensate" for their lack of fighting spirit?

I guess you should tell that to your Nabadoon and adeer complaining about not being able to get back "their land". Explaining those that stand in their way he says: "Eedaasi Reer Biciidyahan wax ku ma leh, Reer Khalaf wax kuma leh, Leelkase wax kuma leh. Waxaa eedaas iska leh nimanka la yiraahdo REER MAHAD" :russ::russ:

He spoke like nabadoon/peaceseeker as his title says. Doesn't seem to inflame passions and he is not seeking war. Good quality in leadership. How is that a weakness? Imagine if this Nabadoon was galvanizing his tribesmen and calling for a war? Instead, he is appealing to the same thugs squatting in people's wells and settlements. That is nobility. He is calling the same instigators his friends and reminding them how they used to be the people to go to for solutions but now changed for the worse.

And you were Quoting verses from the book of God the other day and the prophet's sayings, LOOL, Horta diin inayan jirin oo islaanimo been ah sidii sayidka hore u yiri lagu dhaqmo tanaaba markhaati ka ah.

Last edited:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
He spoke like nabadoon/peaceseeker as his title says. Doesn't seem to inflame passions and he s not seeking war. Good quality in leadership. How is that a weakness? Imagine if this Nabadoon was galvanizing his tribesmen and calling for a war? Instead, he is appealing to the same thugs squatting in people's wells and settlements. that is nobility. He is calling the same instigators his friends and reminding them how they used to be the people to go to for solutions but now changed for the worse.

And you were Quoting verses from the book of God the other day and the prophet's sayings, LOOL, Horta diin inayan jirin oo islaanimo been ah sidii sayidka hore u yiri lagu dhaqmo tanaaba markhaati ka ah.
First this dastardly character has slyly dissed parents talking about how his parents raised him best now he is issuing fatwas slyly implying that they’re gaalo war ha u nixina hooyadiisa waasaha iska qabta waa forked tongued hypocrite

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
You are insulting a dead woman, jus so you know. I am not sure you are a stable person, but may be you will find some other form of insults.
It’s you who is unstable and full of hatred Alhamdulillah I have exposed you most Majeerteen on here see you for what you are and your hatred for Majeerteen is quite evident I reiterate hooyada waas boowe anytime I see you on here there’s going to be a misunderstanding

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I sincerely believe if you had a female in your life then you would stop writing novels about xalimos on Somali spot I understand your pain sexual frustration and desperation for the good good insha Allah I will make a prayer for you so that Allah makes it easy for you to have a woman in your life.

You shouldn’t blame xalimos for not wanting you or not finding you attractive it’s their prerogative you shouldn’t diss ridicule them for that instead what you should do is work on yourself if they don’t find you attractive then there’s something wrong with you and you should try to fix it.

I am suprised they even focus on women in somalispot, u dont hear that in somalia at all, its cause u all have some aunty that can hook u up with some chick back home or in the diaspora..Hooking up with women aint a big issue in Somalia, hence im suprised why there such a focus on it here at the spot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts