PL/JL CUT IMMEDIATE TIES TO MOGADISHU OVER LOWLY POST

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s you who is unstable and full of hatred Alhamdulillah I have exposed you most Majeerteen on here see you for what you are and your hatred for Majeerteen is quite evident I reiterate hooyada waas boowe anytime I see you on here there’s going to be a misunderstanding

And you will get candy bars to fatten your already fat cheeks anyway, Good work.

:russ:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
And you will get candy bars to fatten your already fat cheeks anyway, Good work.

:russ:
You think your blanketed statement about Majeerteen being the only people who spew qabyalad on this forum has gone unnoticed then I guess more fool you I suggest next time you try test the waters first before deciding to dive in at the deep end

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I am suprised they even focus on women in somalispot, u dont hear that in somalia at all, its cause u all have some aunty that can hook u up with some chick back home or in the diaspora..Hooking up with women aint a big issue in Somalia, hence im suprised why there such a focus on it here at the spot
Rejection is hard even for the strongest of men it’s just that @Inquisitive_ has been rejected so many times by xalimos that he’s started a smear campaign against them to tarnish their image for example he says most xalimos Are fat or severely overweight I’m from the uk likewise so is he too I can tell you that’s a flagrant lie.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
The fact you even asked me this question exposes your cuck beta nature, because you view courtship of women as a grand achievement/success for men, hence in your definition all those bakhti marfish dwelling qashin dead beats are viewed as a success by you by mere virtue of being married.

You subconsciously pedestalised them above your own station which is text book cuckery and beta. Your type wouldn't have survived in those old days, your too cowardice to even enter the battlefields to die for your belief's.

If by some miracle you escaped the culling of the sheeps, your types would have become the emotional tampon's, the verbal diarrhoea garbage dump of all the divorced, abandoned old aged females whose bastard spawns you will be looking after while still suffering the constant indignation of extreme humiliation by her because she worries her son's may become as pathetic and spineless as you.

You're a virgin, for sure. Your reply says it all.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I am a sovereign man who has inalienable God given rights and right now you’re infringing on them I do not consent.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
You're a virgin, for sure. Your reply says it all.

Hey we got LOTS of work to do, let's start hitting those visa stamps and giving orders to non-existant embassies, wallahi HG way naga raayeen. The doctor isn't arrogant and will concede when I see defeat. Salute to HG :salute:

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Hey we got LOTS of work to do, let's start hitting those visa stamps and giving orders to non-existant embassies, wallahi HG way naga raayeen. The doctor isn't arrogant and will concede when I see defeat. Salute to HG :salute:

:damn::damn::dead::dead:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

Embassy in Kenya is running out of visa stamps and we need a few new chairs. Hurry up Minster of foreign affairs with funds. How much u need boys? let me just get approval from the bank and obviously interior affairs as it's an internal matter. Man they use to give this shit to gullible isaaq, have we become this gullible too!!!

For some reason, I am starting to see us heading towards non-existence like the isaaq(at least they have a reason) they are fully invested yet which could mean their situation could change drastically when they do fully invest. Can't say the same for us, we haven't had the presidency since 10 years ago...We've had a few PM spots but mostly marehan took way more. Now even the ministries were getting the shitty ones, we can't even get maaliyada which is powerful also.

Interior affairs thats the cream la cream of all ministries. It's cause anything done inside the nation at every level must involve them.

Maaliyada The policy maker feeds the Bank which is the enforcer - Speak for itself

Security(abgal) got this on lock... They are the policy maker and feeds Police-Army-Intelligence services who are really just implementors like the bank is too the finance office.

Constitution Ministry that speaks for itself, is powerful also. I think leelkase got that

Project office - These guys influence where projects go, I wud consider it powerful as u can
use this to your advantage to gain something politically.

Defence(non-existant as we are not warring with anyone)

Education/Health/Business - Non existant most are private run none are state run. Even worse No enforcement agency to implement it's ideas, so it's just paper based at best with no compliance regardless what they do.

Foreign Affairs - No different to Defence role, we are not even remotely near speaking about this sort of stuff when internally we are a mess.

The rest are just not even worth a mention and should be given to the laangaabs to ponder over!!!

Last edited:
You think your blanketed statement about Majeerteen being the only people who spew qabyalad on this forum has gone unnoticed then I guess more fool you I suggest next time you try test the waters first before deciding to dive in at the deep end

Haye, in your sane moment, you admit at least some Mjs spew qabyaalad on here? That is what I pointed out. So thanks finally agreeing with me.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Why dont u insult them personally? :drakewtf: How would you feel if someone insults ur mom? :cosbyhmm:
I love Islam and Allah more than I love my mother and I see on here day in and day out people deriding my faith I had my mother insulted on here numerous times too if you can’t stand the heat then stay the f*ck out the kitchen

I love Islam and Allah more than I love my mother and I see on here day in and day out people deriding my faith I had my mother insulted on here numerous times too if you can’t stand the heat then stay the f*ck out the kitchen

But your love should have generated Faith(Iman), which then should reign in your negative impulses. That is the whole point of Loving Allah. Qof qabali ah imaan fiican maleh saxib. I see plenty of them here.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
But your love should have generated Faith(Iman), which then should reign in your negative impulses. That is the whole point of Loving Allah. Qof qabali ah imaan fiican maleh saxib. I see plenty of them here.

When you say you love allah? how can u love something you can't imagine if you havent already imagined what he is which is an image you created for yourself. You can't say u love something that u don't know what it is unless u already know what god is and if that's the case then that's your image of god be it emotional(desires) or mental(imagination) or physical like statues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts