PL Deports 3000 Ethiopians

@BenInHer

We are trying to save @Abel2019 from worshipping Amhara. Axsan uma yaalo Amharo Horteeda, wallahi he knows what is awaiting him. I am suprised he is so Anti Somali, we won't make u do this at least for our leaders.

I can understand Jamaicans and slaves following this mythical black guy who wasn't ever colonized by europeans and being the voice of black people, but they are 'virgin' blacks who just met civilization when europeans came. This is the horn of africa, we should've wisened up, we been connected to the outside world and games for centuries now.

Fck em. Most useless bunch in Ethiopia. We shouldn't associate ourselves with trash.

Their 15min of fame is nearly up anyways..

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Fck em. Most useless bunch in Ethiopia. We shouldn't associate ourselves with trash.

I like how 'astute' Amhara are, penetrating African people into accepting them as Kings and Gods. Not bad if you can pull of 'pharoanic' stunt in modern age and actually have people form a cult over it and develop a music genre to 'woo' in the world which may even include whites or asians in the future as it spreads the disease of amhara.

I mean wat else can explain a man to say this. Haile is God, He is prophet, He is messiah, He is Moses spirit. We are here to do our HAJJ buu yiri the RASTA. Ka waran telling a Somali your ancestors made this so called god and his people eat raw meat and now his back as a GOD on Earth.

Oromo aren't the 3rd class citizens in Ethiopia you donkey :liberaltears::liberaltears:Oromo wouldn't wanna be associated with you even if you beg em

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Oromo aren't the 3rd class citizens in Ethiopia you donkey :liberaltears::liberaltears:Oromo wouldn't wanna be associated with you even if you beg em

Ok do u prefer Amhara then? we settled u hate me, im dog, and low person. Who do u like in Ethiopia?

You clinge to adis ababa as tho you built it, while the rest of oromia look like shit.

Tigray and amhara hold all the wealth and weapons. You are but cattle to serve better men

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
You clinge to adis ababa as tho you built it, while the rest of oromia look like shit.

Tigray and amhara hold all the wealth and weapons. You are but cattle to serve better men

Benin, they are like the eelays of Ethiopia is the best way I describe them when I saw them. Very disempowered, poor, and mentally very easily conquerable. Like he will come and kill you if you teach him something new or if an Amhara gets in his head. It's due to the fact he never had a history to look back on other then siding with Somali or Habesh. That's why they mostly muslims now thank god but habesh won a few into christianity and europeans finished of the rest into european christianity stuff, the hillsong church and all that bay iska aadan hada

Benin, they are like the eelays of Ethiopia is the best way I describe them when I saw them. Very disempowered, poor, and mentally very easily conquerable. Like he will come and kill you if you teach him something new or if an Amhara gets in his head. It's due to the fact he never had a history to look back on other then siding with Somali or Habesh.

Look how long it took them to gain power. Very submisive ppl.

Their only friends are us
:mjlol:

Ok do u prefer Amhara then? we settled u hate me, im dog, and low person. Who do u like in Ethiopia?
Oromos call you somalians amhara call you somalians tigre call you somalians what makes you think oromo will pick you over ahmara and tigre :camby:

You mean illhan Omar :liberaltears::liberaltears:the most hated politician in U.S. whos approval rating is @ 8%

Not just here, our adeer hold the keys on which trash from Ethiopia gets approval to come in to Canada.

Like I said. Even the amhara are doing wonders abroad, while you trash are riding our coat tails

Trending