PL Deports 3000 Ethiopians

Not just here, our adeer hold the keys on which trash from Ethiopia gets approval to come in to Canada.

Like I said. Even the amhara are doing wonders abroad, while you trash are riding our coat tails
You don't hold shit :liberaltears:your living a welfare house begging white folks to feed you :nahgirl:

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
You don't hold shit :liberaltears:your living a welfare house begging white folks to feed you :nahgirl:
your nation begs for food aid,military aid or money to function.
US-Aid-2.jpg
us-foreign-aid-by-country-3637.jpg

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
what has gangculture have do with oromos leaving there green paradise and gion to empty desert filled with mean pirates? remember the thread is called
PL Deports 3000 Ethiopians
or is that too hard to follow? i mean im talking to person who probably has iq of 63.:manny:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
They aren't in somalia you fool they don't wear "veil " in U.S. lool

I am sick of you lush green farm living peasant bantus or oromo or habesh, cause your the only black people who farm in the continent right? Other then spear chuckers and sans bushmen who are now basically extinct cause that what happens to b22n lifestyle, aborigines and native americans all suffered it. But u niggas who farm oromo-habesh-bantu, why are u always so poor, peasant class, beggars everywhere, u can't afford to eat meat and eat 'soups and veggies' n shit every nite. I never see u own properties even in your own land, you live like peasants all the time. Where-ever u r. This is a correlation. But I know u won't answer me, u will just post refugee who is running from war. I get it I said, everyone is refugee running from war but I cant believe u r so poor and living in lush green and river environment.

[QUOTE="DR OSMAN, post: 1793138, member: 358"]I am sick of you lush green farm living peasant bantus or oromo or habesh, cause your the only black people who farm in the continent right? Other then spear chuckers and sans bushmen who are now basically extinct cause that what happens to b22n lifestyle, aborigines and native americans all suffered it. But u niggas who farm oromo-habesh-bantu, why are u always so poor, peasant class, beggars everywhere, u can't afford to eat meat and eat 'soups and veggies' n shit every nite. I never see u own properties even in your own land, you live like peasants all the time. Where-ever u r. This is a correlation. But I know u won't answer me, u will just post refugee who is running from war. I get it I said, everyone is refugee running from war but I cant believe u r so poor and living in lush green and river environment.[/QUOTE]

African solders saving African country :liberaltears:

Yet there isn't a single video of Ethiopians in your shithole homeland :liberaltears::nahgirl:
Aidstopia is far from paradise. Raw meat eating Oromo parasites should stay in their perfect Ethiopian homelands instead of coming to Somalia. Met 4 Oromo kids when I was visiting hargeisa :susp: (picture of beautiful Ethiopia:pachah1:)

Attachments

• EFEDD804-01BC-48B1-9D4E-9C01D023385B.jpeg
    EFEDD804-01BC-48B1-9D4E-9C01D023385B.jpeg
    148.1 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:
Oromos don't have big forehead like that :liberaltears:last time I checked it was your people whos claiming oromo not the other way around
Looool some Oromo kid tried to tell me he was majeerteen in hargeisa later I founded out his parents were oromo street beggars :susp: no somali associates with Oromo creatures ufff

Trending

Latest posts