PL Deports 3000 Ethiopians

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
You gotta be kidding me :liberaltears:I asked for a video you started posting pictures from unknown source lool
Fake tweets fake media fake news lool now I know why Somalis are failures everywhere.
''i chose to move because of security reasons''
took me my five seconds. also did the average iq of ethiopia is 63?
sV556wFl.jpg

also they based the somali iq on your retarded habesha asses.

''i chose to move because of security reasons''
took me my five seconds. also did the average iq of ethiopia is 63?
sV556wFl.jpg

also they based the somali iq on your retarded habesha asses.
This are ogadinese :liberaltears::liberaltears:they your somali brothers and sisters you can also find ogadnese in Somaliland lool

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
If these are oromos then they are going to the gulf states not planning to stay in "puntland".

That's what I thought till I realized it's impossible to cross Yemen in the war zone, no govt, who will protect u, u will be shot dead on sight. As long as they use us as a transit to gulf, it's all cool then, cuz it aint my problem anymore and my land remains how it is. But they will not stay in Bosaso and grow in population like they did in Dire Dawa, are u angry I exposed how u Oromo capture land?

I gave u your options, u can become Somali, speak our language, have our religion. But u will never join my tribe. Just like I in Australia someoone won't help me except my family, relatives, etc. I can't expect people to help just cause I am Australian on those grounds, everyone has they're own family and histories. Be proud of your own and then I may one day even say I wish I had your father but if I see your not proud of your own family, I will assume your inferior.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

Mashallah addis ababa is beautiful, as long as u stay there. Why is it so beautiful and ur in Bosaso or the gulf? it's a shit hole, I been there, they wish to get out. At least I have an excuse I have no strong govt, what is yours? your still poor and in peace time and govt mode. U wud prolly go extinct with no govt if I tested somali model on ethiopia. U wud do far worse then me I know that.

That's what I thought till I realized it's impossible to cross Yemen in the war zone, no govt, who will protect u, u will be shot dead on sight. As long as they use us as a transit to gulf, it's all cool then, cuz it aint my problem anymore and my land remains how it is. But they will not stay in Bosaso and grow in population like they did in Dire Dawa, are u angry I exposed how u Oromo capture land?

I gave u your options, u can become Somali, speak our language, have our religion. But u will never join my tribe. Just like I in Australia someoone won't help me except my family, relatives, etc. I can't expect people to help just cause I am Australian on those grounds, everyone has they're own family and histories. Be proud of your own and then I may one day even say I wish I had your father but if I see your not proud of your own family, I will assume your inferior.
https://africanarguments.org/2018/08/09/why-are-migrants-from-the-horn-flocking-to-war-torn-yemen/

It's not just oromos that's flooding Saudi Arabia lool it's your people to

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
https://africanarguments.org/2018/08/09/why-are-migrants-from-the-horn-flocking-to-war-torn-yemen/

It's not just oromos that's flooding Saudi Arabia lool it's your people to

This ends everything u mustered up. U post a video of buildings in Addis. I reply below

Mashallah addis ababa is beautiful, as long as u stay there.

Clearly your not staying there and refugee in the world. I have an excuse to be refugee, I don't have a government, you have no excuse waryaa, you are not in civil war, u should stay at home, U have courts, police, govt and law of land. Why r u fleeing? you are just peasant oromo that is why, u walk around even in ethiopia walking on the highways like homeless c*nt, u do it where-ever u go, just walking and walking, u can't even afford an ANIMAL to carry u around let alone vehicle.

Mashallah addis ababa is beautiful, as long as u stay there. Why is it so beautiful and ur in Bosaso or the gulf? it's a shit hole, I been there, they wish to get out. At least I have an excuse I have no strong govt, what is yours? your still poor and in peace time and govt mode. U wud prolly go extinct with no govt if I tested somali model on ethiopia. U wud do far worse then me I know that.
We are the 3rd fastest growing country in the world :liberaltears:despit having 8 million Somalis inside our borders.

Trending

Latest posts