PL Deports 3000 Ethiopians

Speaking a language doesn't mean it's your ancestor, u never answered this. Or else I am an english man by default since I speak pure english. U know Oromo has no ancestor, admit it, ppl teach u amhara or somali and u say to them please help me as somali or oromo. Oromia is dead bro, it has no history, that's why u walk around like 'eelays' all over ethiopia.

Amhara abuse u in addis, then in dire dawa somali abuse u. Ur always caught in the middle like slave. Plus u cant unite yourselves as your half islam which we taught u as somalis, and half christian man worshipper in israel and amhara subject. We can ensure OROMO DIES WITHIN ITSELF BRUV. Go help your people who are critically wounded from centuries of conquest and divided loyalties inside themselves.
You gotta be kidding me they are your people lool oromos are the largest ethnic in Ethiopia they wouldn't go to Somalia loool

This is what real news looks like

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Oromos don't have big forehead like that :liberaltears:last time I checked it was your people whos claiming oromo not the other way around

I can't believe I am being abused by an Oromo. I as Somali who has Somalia, Djibouti as two separate nations. Then HUGE STAKES IN ETHIOPIA AND KENYA and eating inside his house. Then he considers me inferior, WHILE HE HAS NOT A SINGLE NATION HIS HOSTAGE AT ALL TIMES IN ETHIOPIA THRU AMHARA AND SOMALI/TIGRAY PRESSURES.

Wallahi somali ba is dhigtay meeshasi. This is the guy who was always conquered by amhara or somali. U see it in Ethiopia. Half connect with us from dire dawa. Half connect with amhara on the addis ababa side. Lets do it bruv, WAR FOR ETHIOPIA

Speaking a language doesn't mean it's your ancestor, u never answered this. Or else I am an english man by default since I speak pure english. U know Oromo has no ancestor, admit it, ppl teach u amhara or somali and u say to them please help me as somali or oromo. Oromia is dead bro, it has no history, that's why u walk around like 'eelays' all over ethiopia.

Amhara abuse u in addis, then in dire dawa somali abuse u. Ur always caught in the middle like slave. Plus u cant unite yourselves as your half islam which we taught u as somalis, and half christian man worshipper in israel and amhara subject. We can ensure OROMO DIES WITHIN ITSELF BRUV. Go help your people who are critically wounded from centuries of conquest and divided loyalties inside themselves.
Isn't dire dawa one of the place where oromos slaughter somalis like sheeps :nahgirl:

I can't believe I am being abused by an Oromo. I as Somali who has Somalia, Djibouti as two separate nations. Then HUGE STAKES IN ETHIOPIA AND KENYA and eating inside his house. Then he considers me inferior, WHILE HE HAS NOT A SINGLE NATION HIS HOSTAGE AT ALL TIMES IN ETHIOPIA THRU AMHARA AND SOMALI/TIGRAY PRESSURES.

Wallahi somali ba is dhigtay meeshasi. This is the guy who was always conquered by amhara or somali. U see it in Ethiopia. Half connect with us from dire dawa. Half connect with amhara on the addis ababa side. Lets do it bruv, WAR FOR ETHIOPIA
The Gallas are weak

https://www.trtworld.com/africa/there-s-a-genocide-taking-place-here-against-somali-muslims-20603

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Oromos have fought against Italy bravely lool the only reason Somalis have managed to survive this long is because you have allied yourself with oromo Muslims

You need to stop using Somalis to learn your FKD and acting like your Oromo and then running into an Oromo forum to act Somali again. It's pathetic bruv. Ethiopia is a poor country even with a govt, I am only poor cause I lack a govt. There is key difference. U will always be begger regardless, not me.

1960 comparisons of Ethiopia and Somalia is better when we both had govt to measure our differences. Not measure differences with someone that lacks a govt while one has a govt. It's irresponsible and not fair assessment whatsoever, your just simply looking for FKD 'knowledge' to learn how to fight against others in the future is my assessment of you, your not seeking to grow with genuine gathering of knowledge at all.

Djibouti is prime example of a Somali run administration which we Somalis look down as 'little brother' and they are doing far better then you as Ethiopians on all metrics and that is not even our 'strong heartland', so grow up waryaa. Go back and be slave of Oromia and remember I own half Ethiopia land mass and Kenya which I am eating and dominating you inside your own god damn house, while I also have my own separate nations to myself.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Your poor in somalia
Your poor in the west
Your poor in the middle east

:nahgirl::trumpsmirk:

Djibouti is prime example of a Somali run administration which we Somalis look down as 'little brother' and they are doing far better then you as Ethiopians on all metrics and that is not even our 'strong heartland', so grow up waryaa. Go back and be slave of Oromia and remember I own half Ethiopia land mass and Kenya which I am eating and dominating you inside your own god damn house, while I also have my own separate nations to myself WHICH oromo lacks even one nation. Now go away, karbash time ba ku sugayso

Djibouti is prime example of a Somali run administration which we Somalis look down as 'little brother' and they are doing far better then you as Ethiopians on all metrics and that is not even our 'strong heartland', so grow up waryaa. Go back and be slave of Oromia and remember I own half Ethiopia land mass and Kenya which I am eating and dominating you inside your own god damn house, while I also have my own separate nations to myself WHICH oromo lacks even one nation. Now go away, karbash time ba ku sugayso
You don't own shit brother your a 3rd class citizens in Ethiopia and Kenya plus Djibouti is afaris land not yours

Djibouti is a population with less than 1 million and far worse than Ethiopia let alone be better than Ethiopia :liberaltears:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Your poor in somalia
Your poor in the west
Your poor in the middle east

:nahgirl::trumpsmirk:

You surely can't be Oromo, I met Oromo in Ethiopia they actually look up to us KNOWING the reality, you seem to be Somali hiding under Oromo learning FKD from me. Somalia is strong heart-land, Djibouti is second mini heart land. Our mini heartland is doing better then you Ethiopians on all GDP metrics. Imagine when Big boy Somalia returns. Plus I am in Addis Ababa and Nairobi Karbashing you on the little land you LANGAABS have and ensuring I dominate you WHILE INSIDE YOUR BORDERS.

I am Somali, God blessed me. Oromo Know that and why Oromo Muslims back us over the tiny midget habesha look at their land mass, even tigray back us BRUV and gave up on amhara telling them Somali are the kings of the HORN of Africa, no-one except amhara hates us no one else and trust me on this, we know why, and we will end them niggas once and for all.

You surely can't be Oromo, I met Oromo in Ethiopia they actually look up to us KNOWING the reality, you seem to be Somali hiding under Oromo learning FKD from me. Somalia is strong heart-land, Djibouti is second mini heart land. Our mini heartland is doing better then you Ethiopians on all GDP metrics. Imagine when Big boy Somalia returns. Plus I am in Addis Ababa and Nairobi Karbashing you on the little land you LANGAABS have and ensuring I dominate you WHILE INSIDE YOUR BORDERS.

I am Somali, God blessed me. Oromo Know that and why Oromo Muslims back us over the tiny midget habesha look at their land mass, even tigray back us BRUV and gave up on amhara telling them Somali are the kings of the HORN of Africa, no-one except amhara hates us no one else and trust me on this, we know why, and we will end them niggas once and for all.
:liberaltears::liberaltears::liberaltears::liberaltears::liberaltears:

Oromo amhara tigres see you as somalian nothing more

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

Nah Oromo/Tigray gains nothing from Amhara rule, nice try bro. Somalis are better for them, that's why they allied with us. Nice try to divide our historical alliance. Amhara and menguistu era no ethiopian forgets, your just wasting time trying to send ethiopia backwards. Amhara will never resurrect, it will remain squeezed on tiny land. I own half ethiopia land mass while the rest of ethiopia share the other half(80 tribes). I have two nations separate. Plus Land Possession in Kenya. Imagine that huh brother. My land mass in Ethiopia alone equals 80 tribes land mass inside Ethiopia. Plus I have two separate independent nations as Somalia and Djibouti under my control. I also am in Kenya owning half the land while the other half is shared by another 80 tribes like langaab.

My DJIBOUTI which is literally my little brother and my mini state is doing better then your side of Ethiopia which is your HEART-LAND, let's compare govt to govt level and Djibouti is our only operating govt at this time and they're still kicking your ass and WE LOOK DOWN ON THEM which means when I am a government, I will be far stronger and richer then Djibouti.

U name me one ethnic group in that Africa with what I just stated. 2 nations separate(djibouti, somalia), while owning half ethiopia land mass(ogaden) and half kenya land(NFD REGION) as my POSSESSIONS? Well tell me? don't just argue bro, make a POINT. I am proud how Somali which is just an ethnic group has stuff which no ethnic group in africa is afforded bro. Somali is ethnic Group at the level of Oromo or Amhara and look what u guys have, your combining together in half of ethiopia land mass and your still INFERIOR TO ME.

While the big boy Somalia is going to be resurrected to take his rightful role. Behave, don't lie to yourself, people are not dumb, our eyes see the difference in Somali and the rest of east africans. Oromo realize this and tigray realize this. Only Amhara still won't accept the inevitable.

Last edited:

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
63 iq habesha geting hyper emotional about a news report

here picture of oromo being deported in puntland
UoZG5s5.jpg

even the puppet goverment off ogaden are deporting oromo where they belong

masallah we should arm the refugee muslim oromos to continue there onslaught against christian amharas

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

A sound defeat has occurred. U have disappeared and wondering why your ancestors were weak and inferior. The point's that have justified this are.

1. Somalia is a nation state and independent
2. Djibouti is independent nation
3. Half ethiopia land is Somali, while 80 ethnic groups share the other half of ethiopia
4. Half of Kenya is Somali, while another 80 ethnic group share the other half.

Where-as Oromo has no independent nation, squeezed into Ethiopia sharing it with Amhara/Tigray. Even ethiopia you only sharing From Dire Dawa to Addis Ababa only. The rest is mine and u know it. So I got u squeezed like an inferior peasantry class. Ur holding it off, but it's inevitable.

Yes Somalia is poor and I gave u that 'strong voice' against us. But I responded, Djibouti is a working govt for us and it's doing better then you in all metrics in governance, economy, etc. The sad thing is, Djibouti isn't our strong homeland, it's only secondary homeland, so even our baby brother is beating you. My point is imagine when the big boy returns on the block, Somalia.

It's inevitable the regional power dynamics, we as East Africans are just trying to hold it off and deny it away.

Then I showed you how divided the Habesha are. Tigray abadoned Amhara long time ago. Tigray region contains mosques, graveyards of early muslim showing they are indeed the ancient 'habesha' the muslims ALLIED with. They have been given an 'oath of protection and alliance'. We have formed a gang on 'amhara' and amhara today is finished. The only one left is you as an Oromo. But u r constantly known as 'primitive galla' and the reason is go to Ethiopia. Half your people are closer culturally to Amhara and the other Half Somalis. U been split into 2 ways so u can never ever form a union even if you dare tried. I suggest u do what's right and realize Amhara is over. Support the Somali as it's in your best interest.

Now That I have settled Somali supremacy with you. I will return back into Somalia to settle my 'Majerten' supremacy, since Somali is only my 'external identity'. My internal identity inside Somalia is Majerten and I have to compete again inside my nation for supremacy. But we as Somalis are always united about YOU, since Somali is an external identity that we all share, so we don't argue about whether we want to see your ugly peasant face, your DEAD in our eyes.

The issue is how we can manage ourselves internally and keep the fort strong inside, cause externally our Somali identity isn't a problem. I am working on ways to figure that out. Federalism, Cofederation are the options that seem to be the only VIABLE option for us

63 iq habesha geting hyper emotional about a news report

here picture of oromo being deported in puntland
UoZG5s5.jpg

even the puppet goverment off ogaden are deporting oromo where they belong

masallah we should arm the refugee muslim oromos to continue there onslaught against christian amharas
You gotta be kidding me :liberaltears:I asked for a video you started posting pictures from unknown source lool
Fake tweets fake media fake news lool now I know why Somalis are failures everywhere.

Trending

Latest posts