PIM- Puntland Independence officially being discussed by the Government!!!!!!

Now I can make fun of somalilanders and my fellow puntlanders until they get recognized:rejoice::drakelaugh:

but how r you going to solve the galkayo problem tho :cosbyhmm:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
While I have nothing but respect and love for the great state of Puntland, I could not agree more with AUN Abdullahi Yusuf here. Notice how quickly he correction the minor mistake. :)

Apollo

VIP
Cool,

I am actually not pro-Puntland independence, but it's fun to see that movement happen because it would mess with heads of countries trying to recognize Somaliland.

Muzaffer

𝕮𝖔𝖒𝖗𝖆𝖉𝖊 𝕲𝖊𝖓𝖊𝖗𝖆𝖑
Hahaha a single nation is what can save somalis.

Look to the comments the PL and SL have border dispute based on colonialism and tribalism.
giphy.gif

Muzaffer

𝕮𝖔𝖒𝖗𝖆𝖉𝖊 𝕲𝖊𝖓𝖊𝖗𝖆𝖑
You don't want to live based on nationalism and you want to have peace in the same time. Peace and tribalism don't mix.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst. #PIM
VIP
What grounds does Bari, Nugaal and parts of Mudug have to secede from Somalia? They have always been part of Somalia both during and after colonialism

Never cease to amaze me the mind of a 1duur. Your whole existence is all about colonialism and the lines they drew and you look back at it with pride. No wonder you still hold memorials for their Bakti today and proud to have fought alongside them. Adeer, I was an independent kingdom prior to the colonists.

Som

VIP
:what:Someone answer this without attacking me or bringing in qabil.
For all you PIM activists are yall trolling or are you serious. When SL hasn’t been recognised in 30 years what makes you think you will be recognised? Also you have border disputes which will lead to an inevitable war. Taking this into account along with the fact that the IC will totally reject it as a movement anyway, how do you think this is even a possibility? Answer like civilised people please:ufdup:
At least Somaliland has some kind of legit claim because they were independent for a week in 1960 and they base their borders on the former British Somaliland protectorate and yet they were never recognized for 30 years.
PL doesn't even have the tiny bit of legitimacy that SL has. LoL. They should be prepared to cry for ictiraaf for the next 30 years like their SL neighbors:russ:

Som

VIP
Never cease to amaze me the mind of a 1duur. Your whole existence is all about colonialism and the lines they drew and you look back at it with pride. No wonder you still hold memorials for their Bakti today and proud to have fought alongside them. Adeer, I was an independent kingdom prior to the colonists.
Your ideology is exactly the same as SL , stop copying them. Be original at least :lolbron:

Som

VIP
Cool,

I am actually not pro-Puntland independence, but it's fun to see that movement happen because it would mess with heads of countries trying to recognize Somaliland.
Just like SL, the International community would be worried about dozens of african independence movement popping up. Even if PL declares independence they will never be recognized, the International community will probably have poltical and economic ties with PL without officially considering them as an independent state. It's exactly what happened to Somaliland.

Som

VIP
Ok let's be serious now.
Our forefathers would be very disappointed to see what's going on.
PL independence would mean that Somalia is OVER. The whole country would turn into dozens of poor qabil independent states .
Why do separatists hate their country so much? Especially PL, i don't understand.
You don't like Farmaajo? Fine, fight him politically and get one of your guys in Villa Somalia. Separation is treason and also weak. If PL separates it means they admit Farmaajo won and they are running away

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst. #PIM
VIP
Ok let's be serious now.
PL independence would mean that Somalia is OVER. The whole country would turn into dozens of poor qabil independent states .
Why do separatists hate their country so much? Especially PL, i don't understand.
You don't like Farmaajo? Fine, fight him politically and get one of your guys in Villa Somalia. Separation is treason and also weak. If PL separates it means they admit Farmaajo won and they are running away

Farmaajo??

I wouldn’t want to be part of it even if my own brother was president.

Ok let's be serious now.

This is the future eventually all of Africa will abandon its colonial projects and go back to its traditional roots

Trending