PIM- Puntland Independence officially being discussed by the Government!!!!!!

Muzaffer

𝕮𝖔𝖒𝖗𝖆𝖉𝖊 𝕲𝖊𝖓𝖊𝖗𝖆𝖑
It could’ve been 5 mins it doesn’t matter, Former Italia Somalia and Somaliland were two different countries, then joined to form a union. Somaliland left the union in 1991, officially ending the former Somali Republic
so tell me about how will so-called Somaliland will work after their full independence.

Muzaffer

𝕮𝖔𝖒𝖗𝖆𝖉𝖊 𝕲𝖊𝖓𝖊𝖗𝖆𝖑
because running for independence without future plan is called madness.

OffTheDome

Proud American
Italia somalia kulaha :susp:
Keep crying, if you left how aren’t you recognised? It’s not our fault you were dumb enough to not make the warlord running xamar recognise your secession
we didn’t secede, we left the union, this is common knowledge

It could’ve been 5 mins it doesn’t matter, Former Italia Somalia and Somaliland were two different countries, then joined to form a union. Somaliland left the union in 1991, officially ending the former Somali Republic
niggas really hanging on to them 10 days this hard:dead1: ive had naps longer than that:heh:

OffTheDome

Proud American
Warya keep waffling. We seceded, left the union, etc... It doesn’t matter you’re part of somalia. Keep coping
You don’t make sense, if the Republic of Somaliland is apart of former Italia Somalia, the Somalian President would be able to fly to Hargeisa or any other Somaliland city

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
A thread about Puntland independence full of non-Puntites. No one cares what any of laangaabs think. Go build your regions instead of obsessing over about Puntland. :stopit:

Som

VIP
Kkkk sxb how? I don’t believe in colonialism nor what they left us behind (cursed colonial project of Somalia) I am for everyone having a choice. Whoever wants to stick together go right ahead.
Dude you are like the fake version of Somaliland.
Anyone who wants to divide our country is doing what colonialists always wanted.
Somalia was the only african country to unite based on ethnicity and reject colonial borders, now you want to separate based on qabil.

Muzaffer

𝕮𝖔𝖒𝖗𝖆𝖉𝖊 𝕲𝖊𝖓𝖊𝖗𝖆𝖑
A thread about Puntland independence full of non-Puntites. No one cares what any of laangaabs thinks. Go build your regions instead of obsessing over about Puntland. :stopit:
as Somali i have the right to talk about all Somali regions

A thread about Puntland independence full of non-Puntites. No one cares what any of laangaabs thinks. Go build your regions instead of obsessing over about Puntland. :stopit:
4990D07B-A988-46A1-B4C0-5F1A28D7364B.jpeg

Duchess

VIP

That only applies to laangaab women who don’t have men in their clan like your hunter-gatherer kin. I too would be ashamed and not claim my clan if my clan were in this predicament.:mjlol:

FYI, if you’re not a Puntite man, I couldn’t give a shit what you think of me. Instead of aggressively typing away about Puntland, get a job and send money to your dying kin in Gedo. 40 drop dead a day due to thirst while you troll Somali spot. Get your priorities straight laangaabyahow.

Muzaffer

𝕮𝖔𝖒𝖗𝖆𝖉𝖊 𝕲𝖊𝖓𝖊𝖗𝖆𝖑
Laangaab what are you still doing in this thread? Go join your cousin @libaac and raise money for the Gedo relief fund. 50 cent is too busy to help this year.
hahaha, the word of laangaab is used by retards like you.

oh, go back to times of sword and mejerteen sultanate.

Duchess

VIP
hahaha, the word of laangaab is used by retards like you.

oh, go back to times of sword and mejerteen sultanate.

How many different ways do I have to tell you to f*ck off?

BE GONE YOU LAANGAAB :pacspit:

Trending