PIM- Puntland Independence officially being discussed by the Government!!!!!!

Muzaffer

๐•ฎ๐–”๐–’๐–—๐–†๐–‰๐–Š ๐•ฒ๐–Š๐–“๐–Š๐–—๐–†๐–‘
How many different ways do I have to tell you to f*ck off?

BE GONE YOU LAANGAAB :pacspit:
why do you have internet I thought retard like you uses pigeons to send messages.
giphy.gif

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
why do you have internet I thought retard like you uses pigeons to send messages.
giphy.gif

I canโ€™t feel insulted by a laangaab whose kin are dying of hunger and thirst in the only region with 2 rivers. Your people are still foraging quule in 2021. :mjlol:

Another hunter-gatherer died of thirst while you were crafting this witty post. Meanwhile in Gedo, single mothers and post-menopausal women are forced to pick up arms because their โ€œmenโ€ are too busy being online trolls.

What a miserable life.:francis:
Same people whose Zanzibari leader is locked up in xalane and are discussing secession because theyโ€™ve been humiliated

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Same people whose Zanzibari leader is locked up in xalane and are discussing secession because theyโ€™ve been humiliated

I donโ€™t have time to entertain your delusions. Your accused rapist uncle is not recognized as the President by the International Community. If he had any real power he would have arrested President Deni like you trolls have been threatening for months. President Deni will leave Mogadishu when that hunter-gatherer is sent back to the bushes he came from. Until then, focus on feeding your dying relatives in Gedo.

Only $574 raised so far.:jcoleno:

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
I donโ€™t have time to entertain your delusions. Your accused rapist uncle is not recognized as the President by the International Community. If he had any real power he would have arrested President Deni like you trolls have been threatening for months. President Deni will leave Mogadishu when that hunter-gatherer is sent back to the bushes he came from. Until then, focus on feeding your dying relatives in Gedo.

Only $574 raised so far.:jcoleno:
They waiting PL Donors to participate :farmajoyaab: .

Muzaffer

I canโ€™t feel insulted by a laangaab whose kin are dying of hunger and thirst in the only region with 2 rivers. Your people are still foraging quule in 2021. :mjlol:
my kinship is not to my clan because I don't recognize it but for the whole Somali people.

narrow-minded I know your small brain cant understand that.
giphy.gif

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
weak-minded souls who fell into the depths of qabyaalad expecting the same of others:heh: :drakekidding:
I see it as more of a liberation, Iโ€™m thankful the days that I believed in something as pitiful as โ€œsOmAliNiMoโ€ are finally over:nahgirl:

I see it as more of a liberation, Iโ€™m thankful the days that I believed in something as pitiful as โ€œsOmAliNiMoโ€ are finally over:nahgirl:
its crazy I never ran into some of you lot in real life. the day I see some xalimo with the PL flag or some shit tatted on her wrist is the day I finally give up on somalinimo:dead1:

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
its crazy I never ran into some of you lot in real life. the day I see some xalimo with the PL flag or some shit tatted on her wrist is the day I finally give up on somalinimo:dead1:
Iโ€™m not from Puntland, Iโ€™m from Mogadishu and the surrounding area

Muzaffer

trust me in a week your gonna stop thinking that
well, I'm not the kind of person who gives up on their beliefs just because it became harder to achieve but not impossible.

what is the difference between you and the rest of the world?

do you lack some organs that other people have why don't you want to have a strong nation?

the world left the idea of former kingdoms and tribes this world is based on nationalism.

I asked you before how will you defend your land how do you want to be a strong (militarily and economicly} nation in your region if you have small land and a small population and a small number of resorces.

Trending