Pics speak louder than Million words - Muuse Biixi in Burco

Status
Not open for further replies.
20th November 2018

Ff9fKVS.jpg

Mx5gqCr.jpg

IYeOXiI.jpg

@Bohol that's fake video, it's before he even arrive, where are the black v8 cruisers?

That's clearly a fake video. You can see the pics and and I will post the real videos.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
They had way bigger crowd during the campaigns. It shows the enthusiasm has died

Ps East Burco is Kulmiye die hard supporters and Ciise Muuse who recently became jeegaan

They got 52k from Burco whereas Wadani got 44k

Overall Wadani won Togdheer

Saalax Bidaar

Reer Burco badankoodu way ka aamin baxeen Ina Biixi, 1 sano oo wax qabad la'aan ah.
He didn’t show up for the BU graduation but came to open the Burco jail. That tells you the guy doesn’t value education but qub iyo qac

They had way bigger crowd during the campaigns. It shows the enthusiasm has died

Ps East Burco is Kulmiye die hard supporters and Ciise Muuse who recently became jeegaan

They got 52k from Burco whereas Wadani got 44k

Overall Wadani won Togdheer
Issa Muuse? Are you kidding? During the voter register everyone was allowed only to register his home town and his deegaans, there's no Issa Muuse that voted in Burao all they head on their tuulos, there's not even single xaafad of Isaa musse in Burao.

Kulmiye got 52k in Burao and Wadani gor 42k in Burao. Though Some Ahmed Farah was already voted for Waddani because of Hersi Gaab. and most people don't bother to take the cards, since there was no HJ candidate this time.

Last edited:

Saalax Bidaar

Issa Muuse? Are you kidding? During the voter register everyone was allowed only to register his home tonw and his deegaans, there's no Issa Muuse that voted in Burao all they head on their tuulos, there's not even single xaafad of Isaa musse in Burao.

Kulmiye got 52 in Burao and Wadani gor 42k in Burao. Though Some Ahmwed Farah was already voted for Waddani because of Hersi Gaab. and most people don't bother to take the cards, since there was no HJ candidate this time.
There are Ciise Muse in Burco you know that right?

Abdi Good, Cali Burco, Guri Barwaaqo are some of well known Ciise Muuse Burcawis

Waxay na degaan Galbeedka Burco

It isn’t just HY Hj town there are Cabdalle Arap, Guuyoobe Ciidagale, Madhibaan, Carab and Indians

Burco is low key very diverse

some Rer Daahir and Axmed faarax made campaign promise to vote for Wadani but they never showed up. Lol

Meesha kaliya ee HJ degto ee wadani ka helay xoogaa waa degmada Caynabo walibana kuwaasina Sacad Yonis kii Oog joogay bay u badnaayeen

Similar to some Hj taking cards wallahi a lot of Hy didn’t either for simple fact that the enthusiasm for Cirro was pretty low. He wasn’t the best candidate for us HY. Someone like Dr Gaboose would be nice

There are Ciise Muse in Burco you know that right?

Abdi Good, Cali Burco, Guri Barwaaqo are some of well known Ciise Muuse Burcawis

It isn’t just HY Hj town there are Cabdalle Arap, Guuyoobe Ciidagale, Madhibaan, Carab and Indians

Burco is low key very diverse

some Rer Daahir and Axmed faarax made campaign promise to vote for Wadani but they never showed up. Lol

Meesha kaliya ee HJ degto ee wadani ka helay waa degmada Caynabo walibana kuwaasina Sacad Yonis kii Oog joogay bay u badnaayeen

Indr you are little confused, ton't mix the region of Togdheer and the capital of Togdheer region, I know Isaa muuse have few tuulos that come under Togdheer region and there's few Isaa muuse families in Burco that born and bred in Burco, and they mostly live in HJ or HY, Issa Muuse don't have single xaafad in Burco, forget xaafad they don't even have one sakad, that in Burco.

As for HJ voting for Waddani , 12k voted waddani in Caynaba alone. aand trhe rest of the towns of AHmed Farah especially Hersi Gaab's clan Reer Raage. towns such as: Coodanle, Dandan, Xayira, Xood, etc.

waraabe

Your superior
He didn’t show up for the BU graduation but came to open the Burco jail. That tells you the guy doesn’t value education but qub iyo qac

And you complain about everything like a naag. Can’t deny he has burco on lock. I wonder what excuses you will make when he goes to ceerigabo kkkk

Saalax Bidaar

Indr you are little confused, ton't mix the region of Togdheer and the capital of Togdheer region, I know Isaa muuse have few tuulos that come under Togdheer region and there's few Isaa muuse families in Burco that born and bred in Burco, and they mostly live in HJ or HY, Issa Muuse don't have single xaafad in Burco, forget xaafad they don't even have one sakad, that in Burco.

As for HJ voting for Waddani , 12k voted waddani in Caynaba alone. aand trhe rest of the towns of AHmed Farah especially Hersi Gaab's clan Reer Raage. towns such as: Coodanle, Dandan, Xayira, Xood, etc.

War Wallahi Ciise Muuse Burco waa dega i am not talking about Togdheer but town of Burco itself. They are obviously not big enough to have their own Xaafad but they are mostly in West Burco. Are you also gonna deny Abdalla Arab of Burco?

Af for election, I don’t know what numbers you are looking at but 5k People voted for Wadani in Caynabo. A lot of those votes were Sacad Yonis votes from Oog.

Also Rer Raag Axmed Farax didn’t vote for Wadani at all. You will laugh if you saw the numbers. Coodanle not even 50 voted for Wadani

In HJ buhoodle district where Coodanle is located about 900 Hj voted for Wadani

Now Compared to 1,800 HY people who voted for Kulmiye from Oodwayne district

Saaxib Hj wadani waxba may siin runta hadii laga hadlo

Wadani won Togdheer though

War Wallahi Ciise Muuse Burco waa dega i am not talking about Togdheer but town of Burco itself. They are obviously not big enough to have their own Xaafad but they are mostly in West Burco. Are you also gonna deny Abdalla Arab of Burco?

Af for election, I don’t know what numbers you are looking at but 5k People voted for Wadani in Caynabo. A lot of those votes were Sacad Yonis votes from Oog.

Also Rer Raag Axmed Farax didn’t vote for Wadani at all. You will laugh if you saw the numbers. Coodanle not even 50 voted for Wadani

In HJ buhoodle district where Coodanle is located about 900 Hj voted for Wadani

Now Compared to 1,800 HY people who voted for Kulmiye from Oodwayne district

Saaxib Hj wadani waxba may siin runta hadii laga hadlo

Wadani won Togdheer though

LOL @ Issa Muuse, they managed to get hal xildhibaan in golaha deegaanka, he got the lowest vote he barely got 1,800 votes, and that's come from all the isaa Muuse in Burco and the few twns that come under Together region. Cabadle Arap also got hal Xildhibaan in golaha deegaanka.

If you have deegaan, then the numbers don't lie, HJ have 5 Xildhiibans in Berbera, 3 of them are Axmed Faarax, and 2 Muuse Abokor.

That's how Laandheere I am, my Axmed Faarax sub clan have 6 Xildhibaans in Burco and 3 Xildhibaans in Berbera, my sub clan of Ahmed Faarax, Binin Ahmed, have two Xildhibaan of Burco and The mayor of Burco as well.

Saalax Bidaar

LOL @ Issa Muuse, they managed to get hal xildhibaan in golaha deegaanka, he got the lowest vote he barely got 1,800 votes, and that's come from all the isaa Muuse in Burco and the few twns that come under Together region. Cabadle Arap also got hal Xildhibaan in golaha deegaanka.

If you have deegaan, then the numbers don't lie, HJ have 5 Xildhiibans in Berbera, 3 of them are Axmed Faarax, and 2 Muuse Abokor.

That's how Laandheere I am, my Axmed Faarax sub clan have 6 Xildhibaans in Burco and 3 Xildhibaans in Berbera, my sub clan of Ahmed Faarax, Binin Ahmed, have two Xildhibaan of Burco and The mayor of Burco as well.

How many does HY have in Berbera/Saaxil?
How many in Burco?
And what is the qabiil of Governor of Togdheer?

Btw could you tell me Faarax Abdille. Is Rer Dahir, Solomadow and Rer Faarax all Faarax Abdille?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending