Pics speak louder than Million words - Muuse Biixi in Burco

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Nah, he have no clue, I think Wadada Berbera I even have land there walahi, there's only few families live there, that doesn't mean anything when all Major clans live there as well.

Kkkkk the fact they have Xildhibaan proves there Ciise Muuse in Burco

Maxaad Burco Ciise Muuse ugu diidaysa. The more the merrier

Kkkkk the fact they have Xildhibaan proves there Ciise Muuse in Burco

Maxaad Burco Ciise Muuse ugu diidaysa. The more the merrier

They live becuase they have few tuulos that come under Togdheerm so some families live in Burco but they live with HJ and HY. That's small, very small.

Saalax Bidaar

Cali Barre is larger clan of Muuse Abokor, You don't know Cali Barre, Mohamoud Xaashi is Cali Barre.
Sxb I will be honest I only knew Rer Dahir, Biciide, Solomadow (Kalshale wars), Ahmed Farax because of Hersi Gaab and Hadraawi and Black Aden

Kuwan kale wanigaa hada buuga iyo qalinka iskor haya oo aan rabo in aan barto

HJ aren’t Main Stream but ever since Silaanyo more and more are learning of different Hj sub clans

Dhay Geel

"Aar kow Dheh"
They had way bigger crowd during the campaigns. It shows the enthusiasm has died

Ps East Burco is Kulmiye die hard supporters and Ciise Muuse who recently became jeegaan

They got 52k from Burco whereas Wadani got 44k

Overall Wadani won Togdheer

Since when did ciise muse ever live in east burco.
Last I know they owned ABCO hotel in west burco. They are your Habar magaadle brothers and live with you. No one lives with us in east burco.

Saalax Bidaar

Last I know they owned ABCO hotel in west burco. They are your Habar magaadle brothers and live with you. No one lives with us in east burco.
I didn’t say they live in East Burco I said East Burco is Die Kulmiye supporters meaning HJ and then I continued by saying there are also Ciise Muuse in Burco who voted for Kulmiye
Perhaps the way I wrote it made it seem I said that but read my other replies to Timojilic I said Ciise Muuse live in West Burco

Ps. habar Magaadle? Kkkkk no ones believes that shit.

Sxb I will be honest I only knew Rer Dahir, Biciide, Solomadow (Kalshale wars), Ahmed Farax because of Hersi Gaab and Hadraawi and Black Aden

Kuwan kale wanigaa hada buuga iyo qalinka iskor haya oo aan rabo in aan barto

HJ aren’t Main Stream but ever since Silaanyo more and more are learning of different Hj sub clans

People think Hj is three of Sh, Isaaq sons, when in fact HJ is Muuse sh. Isxaaq,

All of these larger clans are Muuse Sh. Isxaaq:
-Cumar Jibriil
-Mohamed Abokor
-Muuse Abokor
-Samane Abokor.

Sanbuur and Cibraan don't make 3% of HJ. Yet they are still HJ because they can't stand alone.

Bohol

VIP

Actually the Madhibaan live in east Burco while the few Cisse Muuse families live with us in the west side. That is how it has been for a longtime.

Saalax Bidaar

People think Hj is three of Sh, Isaaq sons, when in fact HJ is Muuse sh. Isxaaq,

All of these larger clans are Muuse Sh. Isxaaq:
-Cumar Jibriil
-Mohamed Abokor
-Muuse Abokor
-Samane Abokor.

Sanbuur and Cibraan don't make 3% of HJ. Yet they are still HJ because they can't stand alone.

Dahabshiil money comes in handy though

Dhay Geel

"Aar kow Dheh"
Indr you are little confused, ton't mix the region of Togdheer and the capital of Togdheer region, I know Isaa muuse have few tuulos that come under Togdheer region and there's few Isaa muuse families in Burco that born and bred in Burco, and they mostly live in HJ or HY, Issa Muuse don't have single xaafad in Burco, forget xaafad they don't even have one sakad, that in Burco.

As for HJ voting for Waddani , 12k voted waddani in Caynaba alone. aand trhe rest of the towns of AHmed Farah especially Hersi Gaab's clan Reer Raage. towns such as: Coodanle, Dandan, Xayira, Xood, etc.

Reer raage don’t live in coodanle, that’s strictly solo meadow.

Actually the Madhibaan live in east Burco while the few Cisse Muuse families live with us in the west side. That is how it has been for a longtime.

Madhibaan live with you sxb, there was this fight between some HY and Madhibaan few months ago. I will look that video if you want.

Bohol

VIP
Madhibaan live with you sxb, there was this fight between some HY and Madhibaan few months ago. I will look that video if you want.

No they don't. Madhibaan/Gabooye owned a entire xafaad called Uurayso in east Burco.

"In general, the city is characterized by an East-West partition, with the Habar Yonis
together with the Ise Musa settling in its Western part while the Habar Jeclo along with
the Gabooye living in its Eastern part."

You mean his employees? Because the CEO of Dahabshiil is Cabdirashiid Ducaale

Ceo of Dahabshiil bank international is Ahmed Farah, Reer Binin, it's all his money no one is denying that but, the people that works with him who are machine of the Company is Ahmed Farah. All in Burco, Hargeisa, Berbera and abroad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending