Pics speak louder than Million words - Muuse Biixi in Burco

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Reer raage don’t live in coodanle, that’s strictly solo meadow.
Hmmmm I swear that’s what I thought.
No they don't. Madhibaan owned a entire xafaad called Uurayso in east Burco.

"In general, the city is characterized by an East-West partition, with the Habar Yonis together
with the Ise Musa settling in its Western part while the Habar Jeclo along with the Gabooye
living in its Eastern part."

Urayso

:dead:

No they don't. Madhibaan/Gabooye owned a entire xafaad called Uurayso in east Burco.

"In general, the city is characterized by an East-West partition, with the Habar Yonis
together with the Ise Musa settling in its Western part while the Habar Jeclo along with
the Gabooye living in its Eastern part."

I
No they don't. Madhibaan/Gabooye owned a entire xafaad called Uurayso in east Burco.

"In general, the city is characterized by an East-West partition, with the Habar Yonis
together with the Ise Musa settling in its Western part while the Habar Jeclo along with
the Gabooye living in its Eastern part."

LOL in West of Burco, they live sakatul Yuhuud, that's even worse name.

Dhay Geel

"Aar kow Dheh"
They are about the same number or Muuse abokor is larger slightly.

Actually Mohamed Abokor is slightly larger.
Mohamed Abokor got 2 big families Ahmed Farah and reer Dahir.
Muse Abokor got 2 big families
Biciide and reer Yoonis. But the other subs clan of muse Abokor are small. Cali Bare, uduxmiin, adarays, bah majeelo, buraale yoonis...
Reer yusuf alone is bigger than the rest combined.
The last estimate Muse Abokor + cumar were 40,000
While Mohamed Abokor + Samane+cibraan+sanbuur+reer dood = 60,000

Last edited:
The madhiban

Actually Mohamed Abokor is slightly larger.
Mohamed Abokor got 2 big families Ahmed Farah and reer Dahir.
Muse Abokor got 2 big families
Biciide and reer Yoonis. But the other subs clan of muse Abokor are small. Cali Bare, uduxmiin, adarays, bah majeelo, buraale yoonis...
Reer yusuf alone is bigger than the rest combined.
The last estimate Muse Abokor + cumar were 40,000
While Mohamed Abokor + Samane+cibraan+sanbuur+reer dood = 60,000

That estimate is redundant, it was based on how much xoolo they estimated for each clan.

But Mohamed abokor is def larger with subclans like Aden madoobe, reer daahir, Ahmed faarax. Even though reer yoonis and biciide are giants as well

Saalax Bidaar

Ceo of Dahabshiil bank international is Ahmed Farah, Reer Binin, it's all his money no one is denying that but, the people that works with him who are machine of the Company is Ahmed Farah. All in Burco, Hargeisa, Berbera and abroad.

There is no multiple CEO maybe President or CFO but company has a sole CEO who overseas all Dahabshiil groups, including their international bank And that’s Ina Ducaale

I looked everywhere and couldn’t find anything to substantiate your claims

There is no multiple CEO maybe President or CFO but company has a sole CEO who overseas all Dahabshiil groups, including their international bank And that’s Ina Ducaale

I looked everywhere and couldn’t find anything to substantiate your claims

Dahabshiil group consists The Hawala, Bank, Telecommunications and Now Real estate, Overall ceo is Abdirashid, but the bank section is different, so if I say, manager of the Dahabshiil International or the ceo, it's the same. I know the man he was working banking in UK especially Barclays bank, but Dahabshiil offered him this huge position.

Dhay Geel

"Aar kow Dheh"
Uraayso got brought out, last time I was there there were only 1 or 2 blocks left. The poor midgo got offered bigger land and some cash if they moved to the outskirts.
Now the area is got a nice name. It’s not called uraayso no more. Walahi reer burco are funny.

Saalax Bidaar

Dahabshiil group consists The Hawala, Bank, Telecommunications and Now Real estate, Overall ceo is Abdirashid, but the bank section is different, so if I say, manager of the Dahabshiil International or the ceo, it's the same. I know the man he was working banking in UK especially Barclays bank, but Dahabshiil offered him this huge position.

That would make him manager of banking sector, but not CEO. They are two different things and are different titles.
I also know of this Double PhD HJ in US who managed Dahabshiil bank Djabuti

He got stroke and now lives in California I believe

Dahabshiil started building homes and taking payments in instalments and also give loans for business start ups, Hes da man wallahi:wow:

Dhay Geel

"Aar kow Dheh"
@Saalax Bidaar
HJ sub clans

Cibraan, sanbuur, reer dood, cumar jibril, samane abokor, Mohammed Abokor, muse Abokor

Muse Abokor
Biciide, reer Yoonis, Ali barre, Uduruxmiin, Mohammed barre, bah majeelo, adarays, buraale Yoonis

Mohammed Abokor
Ahmed farah, reer dahir, Adan Madoobe, yeesif, alamaghan, bayle Farah, fahiye farah, solo meadow (barre cabdille, Hassan cabdille, Abokor cabdille)

Status
Not open for further replies.