People who could pass as Somali

Sambuus

Inactive
War waxaas waa been not all Somalis have small nose. Btw Denzel has typical Somali face and hair and manners.
Not all Somali has small noses, but no Somali has big nose either. Whether it’s small or average, no Somali has that kind of nose I can guarantee you’ve never seen a Mali with dat nose

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Not all Somali has small noses, but no Somali has big nose either. Whether it’s small or average, no Somali has that kind of nose I can guarantee you’ve never seen a Mali with dat nose
Yall ni99as be xaasid as hell he always looked Somali to me the way he goes about hes typical oday Soomaali.

Sambuus

Inactive
Yall ni99as be xaasid as hell he always looked Somali to me the way he goes about hes typical oday Soomaali.
Then the typical oday Somali you be seeing must be ibliis or sumn cause no oday has that big ass nose, or they may be something else. Denzel does not look Somali, maybe he does to you. But not to the majority:ayaanswag:

i.png

Lou Williams

CaliTedesse

VIP
Then the typical oday Somali you be seeing must be ibliis or sumn cause no oday has that big ass nose, or they may be something else. Denzel does not look Somali, maybe he does to you. But not to the majority:ayaanswag:
What is this nose fetish you have why is everything NOSE to basic Somalis why cant one behave Somali in his manners and how he goes about life. This man Denzel always reminded me of Oday Soomaali cause he was classy foh

CaliTedesse

VIP
I dont' care what majority think because otherwise i would say same shit let me tell you one thing nose doesnt mean one thing in this dunya or akhira. especially to grabbing some qumayos