People from North Sudan are not related in any way to Horn of Africans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol I've never experienced dhaqan celis Your people are still an unknown minority group with no country for yourselves, and will never have one. :(:oops:
Rather be unkown if it means we own the richest coastal city in East Africa, have AUTONOMY and can declare independence easily if we wanted, own all of Sudan's ports and are the most prosperous Cushitic group... Yeah it sucks.

Rather be unkown if it means we own the richest coastal city in East Africa, have AUTONOMY and can declare independence easily if we wanted, own all of Sudan's ports and are the most prosperous Cushitic group... Yeah it sucks.
Looool you wouldn't be able to get independence if you wanted to (which you probably do). All of that (which I doubt is true) does not help being desert dwellers with no country.:cryinglaughsmiley:Why aren't you on some bejasite?

Looool you wouldn't be able to get independence if you wanted to (which you probably do). All of that (which I doubt is true) does not help being desert dwellers with no country.:cryinglaughsmiley:Why aren't you on some bejasite?
Western countries want Sudan to break up as much as possible... It's actually their goal to make the capital landlocked, so all we have to do is raise our hand for independence.

Desert dwellers without a country? Lmao the irony of this coming from you... Anyways even our low-income neighborhoods have tree-lined streets and greenery, maybe one day you can say the same for your hometown. Message me when you get your first paved road so that we can celebrate together.

Western countries want Sudan to break up as much as possible... It's actually their goal to make the capital landlocked, so all we have to do is raise our hand for independence.

Desert dwellers without a country? Lmao the irony of this coming from you... Anyways even our low-income neighborhoods have tree-lined streets and greenery, maybe one day you can say the same for your hometown.
First of all, you started off that whole first paragraph wrong, having the mindset that anyone cares about Sudan (which isn't your country).

And what is we? Once again, that's not your country, it's only a place where your extremely tiny amount of people reside in because you have nowhere else to go and also reside in Eritrea/Egypt. Those are not your countries, and will never be. Continue deluding yourself though.

First of all, you started off that whole first paragraph wrong, having the mindset that anyone cares about Sudan (which isn't your country). And what is we? Once again, that's not your country, it's only a place where your extremely tiny amount of people reside in because you have nowhere else to go and also reside in Eritrea/Egypt. Those are not your countries, and will never be. Continue deluding yourself though.
Next time pay better attention in your special ed class sis because AUTONOMY means we run our region how we want and have our own politicians that have been OFFERED referendum numerous times but we kindly denied because our ethnic group knows how to share a large country without slaughtering our neighborhoods for being from a different tribe.

Egypt and Eritrea are none of my business, most of them returned to Sudan anyways; where we have more political power than ethnic groups that are larger in numbers. Feel free to invest in Port Sudan or Kassala, i'm guessing you're sick of pouring all your money into Nairobi.

Imagine a diluted version of yourself treating you like a second class citizen :francis:

I'm aware that the Beja ethnic group are cushitic and similar to Horners but the question is for how much longer? Just look at what happened to the Southern Cushites (r.i.p)

Imagine a diluted version of yourself treating you like a second class citizen :francis:

I'm aware that the Beja ethnic group are cushitic and similar to Horners but the question is for how much longer? Just look at what happened to the Southern Cushites (r.i.p)
It's very heartbreaking seeing our cousins getting blown up daily in their own country then getting stabbed in western countries, please don't end up like the Southern Cushites (r.i.p).

What makes you believe all Somalis back home are very pro-Arab? What are your sources? Because it sounds like it came straight out of your Suugo Scientist ass. Just because some Darods/Isaaqs believe they descend from Arabs, does not mean all of them believe that. Somali racism towards Bantus, is not as bad as North Sudanese racism towards South Sudanese whether you like it or not.

So what if our language has some Arabic lone words? Many languages have common words shared with other languages, and considering we have a neighboring country above that speaks Arabic that shouldn't be surprising. English has many Arabic words, and the word Beja literally derived from Arabic. Amhara's use the term "miskeen". Sahib is a loneword, that's been passed to Persian, Urdu, Punjabi, etc. You're trying so hard to discredit Somalia/Somalis lol I can see you have an agenda.

You need to slow down a bit. Everything I wrote is written in “real world” context. The problem with this forum is that a lot of the posts lack “real world” context. This thread is a great example of that (the whole this group has 0.6 Chicken DNA and this group has 78.2 dog DNA is only relevant on the net).

In real life, some Northern and Eastern Sudanese do share cultural, religious and other similarities with Somalis. We indentify with each other based on those perceived similarities. Many Arabs also can’t really tell the difference between Sudanese and Somali; they see us both as being part of the Arab world. They do not have DNA tests kits to determine who is a true Arab Banu Hashim and whatnot nor do most people understand the complexities of DNA and linguistics.

Secondly, DNA is a mere tool to understand ancient human populations and origins. Unless you start an online racial purity cult, It is no substitute for oral histories, similar looks across regions and real friendships.

I had to write that for the sake of the sanity of this forum.

I will address your points on the Bantu and Nilotic tomorrow. I will also elaborate on the language issue, etc.

Next time pay better attention in your special ed class sis because AUTONOMY means we run our region how we want and have our own politicians that have been OFFERED referendum numerous times but we kindly denied because we know how to share a country without slaughtering our neighborhoods for being from a different tribe.

Egypt and Eritrea are none of my business, most of them returned to Sudan anyways; where we have more political power than ethnic groups that are larger in numbers. Feel free to invest in Port Sudan or Kassala, i'm guessing you're sick of pouring all your money into Kenya.
LOL what? You run a very tiny region in Sudan, and now that's your country? You're retarded. And really? Because South Sudan were victims of slavery, genocide, and racism from the north you idiot. Once again, that's not your country. You saying "we" is hilarious & pathetic.

Your people are langaabs that are a population of 2 million in Sudan, Eritrea, and Egypt combined, and you think you run a country full of 38 million people? You're pitiful, and Sudan is not your country and will never be. Owning a very tiny region in Sudan does not mean you have power because you don't.

It's very heartbreaking seeing our cousins getting blown up daily in their own country then getting stabbed in western countries, please don't end up like the Southern Cushites (r.i.p).

Unlike you we're good in numbers luv, it's Y'ALL that will end up like the Southern Cushites in the foreseeable future :gaasdrink: melting into that Afro-Arab pot, enjoy x

Last edited:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Our two beautiful Cushitic sisters are at each others throat @xalimathe6 and @Beja

714.gif

We're good in numbers luv.
Unlike you a minority, that will end up melting into the Afro-Arab pot, enjoy x
Good in numbers yet you're dropping like flies...

Trolling us for sharing a large and beautiful country with Afro-Arabs when you don't even have a country and will never have a country since it will always be a chaotic bottom of the barrel cesspit. Your uncles are getting their limbs blown off while attempting to pave the first road in a and your aunties are getting violated by madows and habesha while taking a shit along an unpaved road. Meanwhile my relatives are living in penthouses in Khartoum, villas in Port Sudan, and country mansions in Kassala.

Enjoy the ghetto in Sweden, luv.

LOL what? You run a very tiny region in Sudan, and now that's your country? You're retarded. And really? Because South Sudan were victims of slavery, genocide, and racism from the north you idiot. Once again, that's not your country. Yyou saying "we" is hilarious & pathetic.

Your people are langaabs that are a population of 2 million in Sudan, Eritrea, and Egypt combined, and you think you run a country full of 38 million people? Pitiful.
"Tiny region", sis we run one of the largest states in the country, especially relative to population + another state that's very fertile. And that's not including our businesses and political positions across Sudan. You can't troll us for having only 2 million when you have no food, no money, no power, and being screwed over by the entire world including a shithole landlocked country.

I understand your trolling is just projection and you would kill to be us. We're like you but more attractive, not inbred, richer, safer, and don't have a reputation for being rapist terrorists worldwide. Not to mention you rats are always boasting about Somali businesses in Kenya when those same people want to kill you and view you as subhuman while our Afro-Arab neighbors adopted our Beja culture and traditions and view us as not family but the same people, while you get killed by your own "countrymen" for being from a different islamic banu hashim arab sandnigger tribe.

It's funny how emotional you are, even bringing up South Sudan as if we had anything to do with their suffering, lmao you sound funnier than the Madow SJWs that trigger you. Save the crocodile tears for the Bantus that get harassed by your garbage people. Your tough persona was cute while it lasted, but now you've shown yourself to be the insecure little punk that you are. Please never forget this karbaash session, pin this tab and look at it daily to be reminded how much of a spineless you truly are.

I'm off to bed now in my home country, a statement that you and 90% of this site will never get to say. Goodnight and farewell everyone!

Trolling us for sharing a large and beautiful country with Afro-Arabs when you don't even have a country and will never have a country since it will always be a chaotic bottom of the barrel cesspit. Your uncles are getting their limbs blown off while attempting to pave the first road in a and your aunties are getting violated by madows and habesha while taking a shit along an unpaved road. Meanwhile my relatives are living in penthouses in Khartoum, villas in Port Sudan, and country mansions in Kassala.

"Tiny region", sis we run one of the largest states in the country, especially relative to population + another state that's very fertile. And that's not including our businesses and political positions across Sudan. You can't troll us for having only 2 million when you have no food, no money, no power, and being screwed over by the entire world including a shithole landlocked country.

I understand your trolling is just projection and you would kill to be us. We're like you but more attractive, not inbred, richer, safer, and don't have a reputation for being rapist terrorists worldwide. Not to mention you rats are always boasting about Somali businesses in Kenya when those same people want to kill you and view you as subhuman while our Afro-Arab neighbors adopted our Beja culture and traditions and view us as not family but the same people, while you get killed by your own "countrymen" for being from a different islamic banu hashim arab sandnigger tribe.

It's funny how emotional you are, even bringing up South Sudan as if we had anything to do with their suffering, lmao you sound funnier than the Madow SJWs that trigger you. Save the crocodile tears for the Bantus that get harassed by your garbage people. Your tough persona was cute while it lasted, but now you've shown yourself to be the insecure little punk that you are. Please never forget this karbaash session, pin this tab and look at it daily to be reminded how much of a spineless you truly are.

I'm off to bed now in my home country, a statement that you and 90% of this site will never get to say. Goodnight and farewell everyone!
:cryinglaughsmiley:
Nobody on earth with a well-functioning brain, would want to be a group of people with no country, no power, and are an extremely tiny population. You are 2 million in population, and believe a country with 40 million people is yours. Let that sink in, and realize how disgusting and pathetic you and your worthless ancestors are who couldn't get a country for themselves.

You're extremely deluded enough to believe I want to be a group of people with no country, no power, and are 2 million in population. Of course Somalis have a reputation because we are larger than your people and have an actual country unlike you pathetic AIDS infested langaabs Your people don't have a reputation at all because you're extremely tiny in population. I searched Beja people and I have not yet found one attractive person. You are ugly and have wide noses, but keep deluding yourselves you dirty mutt. You reside in somebody else's country because you don't have one for yourselves you pitfiul c*nt. Who cares how dirty Kenyans view Somalis? You care how people view you because you're an insecure with an inferiority complex.

How can a dirty, irrelevant, countryless minority claim that we have no power? We have more power than you ever will. Somalia is at a bad state right now because we're recovering from a fucking war you retard, while Sudan (which isn't your country, yet you love claiming) has no reason to be a shitty, AIDS infested, Arab worshiping, cultureless country.

You're here insulting Somalia, because it's a country that you wish to have but will never. Whenever I feel bad about what happens in Somalia, I will remind myself that there are pathetic & powerless ethnic groups with no country, like Beja that exist. I'd rather have an awful country, than not have a country at ALL. You have nothing to be proud of, and your people will always be a powerless minority in Sudan that can only control a tiny region.

I thank God I have a country where my ethnic group is a majority. You cannot relate, and NEVER will. Your "home country" is your imagination, and will never exist. Stay a disgusting minority with no country to go back to, and will soon go to extinction.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I think they are half arabs in the north, the arabs pillaged KUSH it was the biggest empire in Africa and had everything and once they pillaged it penetrated it and raped the women. Their pretty much the ancient arab tribes of arabia who welcomed ismael people, their not ismaelites and their not from the prophet tribe. The prophet tribe isn't some racial thing, it's like how israel is today. There is some in africa, asia, europe, arabia, and all colors today because they travelled the world as sufi preachers, traders, jihadist, or whatever it was.

In africa the ishmaelites are around horn of africa cause it's so near to arabia, they wanted to create a base there and spread islam on the continent and make it for islam, what we should do is pillage the continent cause god blessed it for prophet tribe to soo maal the continent, we do it even today whereever we go dominating business sector of africa, we are the jews of africa but on the arab side basically and we use our shared africanimo to build relationships.

It's great god gave africa to the ishmaelite tribes, there so much history on this continent, untapped, and the paradise adam lived in and where the first man was created, plus add the blessing mohamed showered on the ethiopia, then add kush, egypt, then you got so many others which haven't been found. It's gonna be great place for somalis if we get our act together and control the continent and stop running to europe.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
In the future Somalia will keep live jews as scientific projects, we will dominate academia, wealth, and politics and military cause we had the bravest soldiers in africa plus we are far more intelligent then the african haven't you noticed? plus our businesses are everywhere. We will cook up that fkn jew. Those jews read their torah what they call ismael, waxay uu bixiyan dameer caqli gaab xoolo cayda soo aqri wat they say about your fathers, thats your awoowe waryaa, somalis wont tolerate that, we tribal as f*ck.

WE WONT GO THERE TO LOVE JEWS, ITS NOT IN OUR LAW TO LOVE THE KAFFIR OR THE CURSED ONE. OUR LAW IS TO SLAUGHTER IT. WE WILL MAKE SURE ISRAEL NAME IS NO MORE THE ABTIRIS IS OVER, NO MORE LINEAGES, IT WILL BE EXECUTED FOR EVER AND THEN EVEN THE LAND WILL BE BURNED BECAUSE THEY WALKED ON IT WITH THEIR DISEASE.

They even call ismael a wecel niyahow saying waa haram waa nijas can u imagine a somali standing there while his tribe is called a wecel and miidgan.

Last edited:

:browtf:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Sxb hitler was one of us but he had soft people and wished he had a law similar to islam but he was with a bunch of pussy loving christians, no love when tribe is on the table look at somalia today niyahow. out job is to soo maal africa, why u think we guys came here for nothing? not for preaching, we aint that religious niyahow as africans, we are tribal as f*ck and racial and u know that. God wants us to take all that resources he gave us and build up the african house of ishmael in Somalia-Eritrea and it's allies the muslim nations egypt-morrocco-sudan-libya those are the great berbers tribe of andulusia niyahow and build up pharoah again but an islamic pharoah in egypt.

we should be even pushing into bantu africa and getting all that fuckin gold, oil, diamonds, etc. why u think we were nomads and why darods pushed into kenya and ethiopia? its cause our job was to explore the continent and connect to our original father ADAM the first man was a black man not ishmael but a black skinned man in africa and then settle it and soo maal it.

Africa is where it all happened first man, first civilization, everything first niyahow u name it africa weeeye thats why god settle our ancestors here to play with the best not go play with some european ice age prick who noone ever acknowledges in any history book.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending