Passport Bro's leader targets somali women in kenya

When did former Somali Presudent Aden Abdulle Osman have blonde hair? :what1:Nigga, you're now using President Aden Cadde (AUN) as an alibi? They don't have the same chin. You got your cadaan idol and now wants to take shelter the deceased former Somali president? Talk more, kiddo. Explain how that cadaan nigga come to be seen as an idol by you? President Aadan Cadde (AUN) is not going to be your alibi.

Aren't you nigga who called the troll "progressive"? :what:
looks like your still choosing to focus on a non issue because you have no actual responsive to anything i said.

this image is a colorized and edited pic of aden cadde :dead:

1686081971866.png

this is the original version without the edits i don't know where you got this whole white guy nonsense your trying to pull to discredit what i said but even then im still right regardless wouldn't matter at all if i did use a white guy as my pfp :mjlol:

1686082275536.png

Somali Saayid

There is no surrender, We Win or We Die.
VIP
She really doesn't want the Somali label associated with her, it's a win for all of us, let her do whatever shit she wants. What's more concerning is him trying to push it onto her, she said she is Kenyan why try and point out Somali in particular, leave us alone. These AA men have some sort weird obsession with "stealing" other ethnicities and races culture women.

Their fixation on being supposedly more sexually attractive leads them to every corner of the earth to sleep around and bring their degeneracy to other peoples.

They're trying to go around seeing which countries women are the most easiest to get with and sleep with. Essentially looking for a new Thailand.

I intend to make sure these people never see the sandy beaches of Xamar, or the mountainous Sanaag, the lush Jubba Valley, or the grazing land of the Hawd and the equally beautiful Somali women there, no way in hell will Somali women be associated with the words "cheap and clean" and the work has first got to start with the trolls in the Somali community.

To divesters who find happiness with their respective partners, divest peacefully, enjoy your life and most importantly put Somali men and women behind, you didn't want a Somali partner so don't bad mouth us or spread lies.
You will see AbdiExiters saying Somali women are "cheap and clean" and HalimoExiters reaffirming the Capitan Philips narrative about Somali men. This leads to Madow fantasying about the beautiful Somali woman who is cheap and clean. It also leads to them putting down Somali men and getting comfortable insulting us.

All in all Somalis need a total rebranding online and irl, it needs to start with us the diaspora and make its wa back home. A Somali Image Internet revolution of sorts. We need to desperately get our image on track.

Last edited:
@malab I remember our last argument where you where having a fit because we dared put any blame on our neighbours and the glorious white man for what is going on in somalia:farole:

This is for you and other ignorant folks since i guess the only thing that will get through to some of you is when white people spell it out for you. So this is for you lot out there that want to always ignore the part ajnabis played leading to the mess we currently are in.

@malab I also remember you making excuses in that same thread for why other countries like Iraq and Syria had leeway to put blame on the west for there current state but oh no the moment the west came up in context to somalia you where up in arms defending the noble cadaan from having any part of the blame to why somalia ended up a failed state. When this has been there plan all along and for good reasons.

View attachment 277720
Blaming white men for all your problems is such a negro mindset, beside it being absolutely shameful thing to do as a man written entire paragraphs to justify your victimhood it also doesn't solve anything? I mean just look at the black-american community, all they do is blame the "white man" for every small inconvenience and look a how far that brought them interms of development and economical strength. White people are no gods, if them East Asians can compete with them than so can Africans, stop with this "I am oppressed boohoo me" mindset you're a somali act like one. If they play dirty PLAY DIRTIER don't cry about it.

Blaming white men for all your problems is such a negro mindset, beside it being absolutely shameful thing to do as a man written entire paragraphs to justify your victimhood it also doesn't solve anything? I mean just look at the black-american community, all they do is blame the "white man" for every small inconvenience and look a how far that brought them interms of development and economical strength. White people are no gods, if them East Asians can compete with them than so can Africans, stop with this "I am oppressed boohoo me" mindset you're a somali act like one. If they play dirty PLAY DIRTIER don't cry about it.
you made this point in the original thread aswell and ill give the same answer again no one actually blames all our issues on white people all we are doing is acknowledging that they had a part to play and there is more to say on east asians on this topic but it doesn't matter at the end of the day these where the card we where dealt and we got to make do with our situation.

but its rather ironic that you talk about the "negro mindset" because you engage in that quite a bit with the uncle ruckus gimmick.
different side but the same stuff at the end of the day both sides of this mentality are a virus and that was the point of me @ing you here not to "cry" but to tell you to stop being a coon because you do the same thing as those that you cry about on here.

they bring up the white man as do you. both of you need to give it a rest and come to the middle ground and be realistic about how things are and what we can do about them in our current predicament

Last edited:
you made this point in the original thread aswell and ill give the same answer again no one actually blames all our issues on white people all we are doing is acknowledging that they had a part to play and there is more to say on east asians on this topic but it doesn't matter at the end of the day these where the card we where dealt and we got to make do with our situation.

but its rather ironic that you talk about the "negro mindset" because you engage in that quite a bit with the uncle ruckus gimmick different side but the same stuff at the end of the day both sides of this mentality are a virus and that was the point of me @ing you here not to "cry" but to tell you to stop being a coon because you do the same thing as those that you cry about on here.

they bring up the white man as do you. both of you need to give it a rest and come to the middle ground and be realistic about how things are and what we can do about them in our current predicament
I have literally never praised white man on here, you lot just love to play dumb atheism = white man game. Even in my previous comment I clearly said "white people are no gods" so stop putting them in a pedestal, on my old comments I also made it clear that I acknowledged how colonialism destroyed Somalia but geuss what? so did to basically 90% of the rest of the world. Twisting my words and trying to make me look a certain way is still not going justify your weak victimhood mentality.

I have literally never praised white man on here, you lot just love to play dumb atheism = white man game. Even in my previous comment I clearly said "white people are no gods" so stop putting them in a pedestal, on my old comments I also made it clear that I acknowledged how colonialism destroyed Somalia but geuss what? so did to basically 90% of the rest of the world. Twisting my words and trying to make me look a certain way is still not going justify your weak victimhood mentality.
You can say you don't and I didn't even talk on your atheism but it clear as day to everyone here that you always coon out when it comes to these topics and it's always something along the line of why can't we be the carbon copy of the superior west :manny:

I don't care for victimhood I'm just calling you out like I call out those that act like victims and cry all day about this stuff. Your both just different sides of the same coin.

You can say you don't and I didn't even talk on your atheism but it clear as day to everyone here that you always coon out when it comes to these topics and it's always something along the line of why can't we be the carbon copy of the superior west :manny:

I don't care for victimhood I'm just calling you out like I call out those that act like victims and cry all day about this stuff. Your both just different sides of the same coin.
Judging from all these paragraphs you just wrote you seem part of that "side" you're criticising, you also keep mentioning things that I have never said to prove your point? I have never praised nor worshipped the west 9 times out 10 I call out hypocrites who critise the west yet live in it, if that's being a "coon" to you then so be it.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
i thought it was an informative nice video, i like the animals and seeing the skyscrapers in the background :)

killerxsmoke

2022 GRANDMASTER
THE PURGE KING
VIP
You and other likeminded folks are frankly i\diots. If Somalis help each other of anything, it would've been visible in Somalia (Somaliland included). It is a failed state, where over 70% of the people are unemployed. Its people are dying in the Sahara desert where they're headed as cattle by magaffeyaal and go through so much abuse.

In Somalia, every city and town has tens of thousands if not 100s of thousands of people who are IDPs. These people were farmers and nomads and due to the endless conflict and the absence of central authority, they have to abandon their farms and villages, and seek international help.

Truth hurts, but Somalia and every region run by Somalis (DJibouti included) are below the human development index in any way you look at it. Yet you have an audacity to badmouth against Somali Sijuis whose country (Kenya) is a middle income country. Go ef yourself and find something useful to do in life instead of hating people who don't even know you exist.

Fyi, I aint Sijui but can't stand the nonsense that Somalis from failed state of Somalia post in Somali forums and in social media.
the ones that are rich in kenya are somalis that came from somalia not siju, look at mandera for example the place that is considered their homeland is poor as shit compared to the somalis that live in nairobi. whenever a somali from somalia meets a siju in nairobi they always laugh at them and make jokes about them
:drakekidding:

the ones that are rich in kenya are somalis that came from somalia not siju, look at mandera for example the place that is considered their homeland is poor as shit compared to the somalis that live in nairobi. whenever a somali from somalia meets a siju in nairobi they always laugh at them and make jokes about them
:drakekidding:

I don't care what a few shopkeepers from Somalia achieved in Kenya. The money someone earns is not yours. What matters what each country achieved. Compare Somalia to Kenya. I am referring to achievements and status of each country.

Kenya is a middle income country, a functioning state, a leading nation in East Africa and Africa as a whole. A nation whose president William Ruto cares about and works hard for the betterment of his people. A president who was elected by the Kenyan people. And a nation whose current president embarked on building 45 major dams in order to uplift the food self-sufficiency of his people.

To the opposite, Somalia is a failed state who is marred in civil conflict for 32 years; a country who is under Chapter 7 under UNSC - meaning the international peace and security faces a threat emanating from that country; and a nation whose leaders don't care about the well-being of their citizens but instead build mansions in Kenya, Dubai, and other countries after they leave office.

Subxaana'Allah, what we're comparing here. :mindblown:

With respectfully to the Somali Sijuis who were born and raised in Kenya and the Somali Kenyans from NFD, they have a functioning and a stable nation to call home. Useless Somalis from the failed state of Somalia should keep their mouth shut. They should be proud Kenyan nationals.

killerxsmoke

2022 GRANDMASTER
THE PURGE KING
VIP
I don't care what a few shopkeepers from Somalia achieved in Kenya. The money someone earns is not yours. What matters what each country achieved. Compare Somalia to Kenya. I am referring to achievements and status of each country.

Kenya is a middle income country, a functioning state, a leading nation in East Africa and Africa as a whole. A nation whose president William Ruto cares about and works hard for the betterment of his people. A president who was elected by the Kenyan people. And a nation whose current president embarked on building 45 major dams in order to uplift the food self-sufficiency of his people.

To the opposite, Somalia is a failed state who is marred in civil conflict for 32 years; a country who is under Chapter 7 under UNSC - meaning the international peace and security faces a threat emanating from that country; and a nation whose leaders don't care about the well-being of their citizens but instead build mansions in Kenya, Dubai, and other countries after they leave office.

Subxaana'Allah, what we're comparing here. :mindblown:

With respectfully to the Somali Sijuis who were born and raised in Kenya and the Somali Kenyans from NFD, they have a functioning and a stable nation to call home. Useless Somalis from the failed state of Somalia should keep their mouth shut. They should be proud Kenyan nationals.
I don't care what a few shopkeepers from Somalia achieved in Kenya

1686140565968.png

that very same people are building the biggest mall in east africa. Eastleigh alone contributes 30 percent of Nairobi's economy, imagine the people that is considered a minority is contributing 30 percent in their economy and it all done my Somalis from Somalia.

To the opposite, Somalia is a failed state who is marred in civil conflict for 32 years

it is crucial to recognize that the situation in Somalia is complex and multifaceted. The country has been working towards rebuilding and stabilizing itself despite the significant obstacles it faces. Before the civil war we were doing better then Kenyans for 100s years, imagine coming to me bragging that they are doing better then Somalia when we are in a civil war. Being better then Somalia while we are at war is not a flex my guy, most countries get into wars and their economy goes down its natural and the path Somalia is looking bright and also Somalia is not a failed state stop living in the past u langaab bastard

Last edited:
Expect this fetization with Somalis/Horner's to increase. I've seen a white guy exclusively multi tasking several Somali girls through various dating sites across the world, in Africa, Europe and USA , then took a flight to Kenya.

Where does such obsession with Somalis come from?

Last edited:
I don't care what a few shopkeepers from Somalia achieved in Kenya

View attachment 277805
that very same people are building the biggest mall in east africa. Eastleigh alone contributes 30 percent of Nairobi's economy, imagine the people that is considered a minority is contributing 30 percent in their economy and it all done my Somalis from Somalia.

To the opposite, Somalia is a failed state who is marred in civil conflict for 32 years

it is crucial to recognize that the situation in Somalia is complex and multifaceted. The country has been working towards rebuilding and stabilizing itself despite the significant obstacles it faces. Before the civil war we were doing better then Kenyans for 100s years, imagine coming to me bragging that they are doing better then Somalia when we are in a civil war. Being better then Somalia while we are at war is not a flex my guy, most countries get into wars and their economy goes down its natural and the path Somalia is looking bright and also Somalia is not a failed state stop living in the past u langaab bastard

Our son-of-b-tch mooryaan resident, Somalia is a failed state because of people like you. You denied peace and stability for 32 years and prevented any central govt from taking hold in the country.

You shouldn't be bragging about what a businessman or woman doing in Nairobi, Kenya. I have a cousin who is a Sijui and who is one of the richest Somalis in East Africa. As a matter fact, the richest Somalis in East Africa are all Sijuis.

But to measure an achievement, you look at a human development index and not how much money some people have. In any country, you have some people who are doing better than others. But that is not how nations are measured. For the record, Somalia has never been doing better than Kenya. Some people think spending 80% of all revenue on military is an achievement. It is not. The amount of revenue that Kenya has always generated from tourism alone has always been far greater than the whole revenue that the Somali govt ever collected.

Source: https://oec.world/en/profile/bilateral-country/ken/partner/som#:~:text=Comparison In 2021, Kenya ranked,data regarding Economic Complexity Index.

"Comparison In 2021, Kenya ranked 83 in the Economic Complexity Index (ECI -0.46), and 109 in total exports ($7.15B). That same year, Somalia ranked 168 in total exports ($482M), and does not have data regarding Economic Complexity Index."

Somalia is a failed state and Somalis are useless bunch of people who argue on petty things and can't form a national cohesion. Truth hurts. It is ironic the same garac mooryaans who caused this mayhem want to defend it. Stop wasting my time you peasant.

yasmeen

summer break 7/1-?
Our son-of-b-tch mooryaan resident, Somalia is a failed state because of people like you. You denied peace and stability for 32 years and prevented any central govt from taking hold in the country.

You shouldn't be bragging about what a businessman or woman doing in Nairobi, Kenya. I have a cousin who is a Sijui and who is one of the richest Somalis in East Africa. As a matter fact, the richest Somalis in East Africa are all Sijuis.

But to measure an achievement, you look at a human development index and not how much money some people have. In any country, you have some people who are doing better than others. But that is not how nations are measured. For the record, Somalia has never been doing better than Kenya. Some people think spending 80% of all revenue on military is an achievement. It is not. The amount of revenue that Kenya has always generated from tourism alone has always been far greater than the whole revenue that the Somali govt ever collected.

Source: https://oec.world/en/profile/bilateral-country/ken/partner/som#:~:text=Comparison In 2021, Kenya ranked,data regarding Economic Complexity Index.

"Comparison In 2021, Kenya ranked 83 in the Economic Complexity Index (ECI -0.46), and 109 in total exports ($7.15B). That same year, Somalia ranked 168 in total exports ($482M), and does not have data regarding Economic Complexity Index."

Somalia is a failed state and Somalis are useless bunch of people who argue on petty things and can't form a national cohesion. Truth hurts. It is ironic the same garac mooryaans who caused this mayhem want to defend it. Stop wasting my time you peasant.

Seek therapy.

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP

Didn't I tell you these AA guys secretly lust Somali Ethiopian women compared to other African women.
He edited out her face and the shot of her getting in the car where u could see her futo.
The guy probably realized da amount of dhibaato he was causing the maskin by doing all dat extra shit with the camera angles and them police questions.

Trending