Parliament signs 2 more year extension we are headed for one man one vote

Status
Not open for further replies.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
It seems that a lot of people on here don't understand how Somalia's government works after the upper house has been activated in 2017. The lower house no longer has sole power over the election of a president, his removal or the extending of his term. Literally none of this matters at all. All Farmaajo is doing here is giving the IC a show of the amount of support he has in the lower house.

The D&M have been pissed off since 2017 because the Dir now have a veto point in the form of the upper house. The D&M are no longer sole kingmakers, so they have become lackeys for one side while the Dir fight to be able to elect their own representatives.
We told them. All that its just show senate house simply will reject it lool.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
House of Farmaajo shall end the Blackie plague in Kismaayo

SansaNo.gif

Mukhy

Somalilander | Habr Jeclo | Muslim | Barça Fan
I'll post my twitter right here.
Go through everything if you want like the obsessive person you are nigga. After 3 hours of you searching anything that I posted that was anti-Somaliland (and failed) you can come back to me. It only makes you look stupid. Hoyada iyo tiir ku xaartey baa wass your probably not Isaaq yourself but a madowteen causing buuq from Garowe.
@Wir where is the proof then nacasyahow? Wallahi calling me a sheegato with no proof shut the f*ck up
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I am non Isaaq? hooyaada siilkeeda madow uu sheeg
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending