Parliament signs 2 more year extension we are headed for one man one vote

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a fan of Farmajo but Puntland & Jubaland played their hands with constant delays of 4.5 selection.

Now not only did they lose 4.5 allocation seats but will also lose more leverage in any 1M1V.

Esp Jubaland, they do not control their own regions and will contribute very little to 1M1V.

Puntland may have effective control but their population is dwarfed by that of Banadir.

All in all 1M1V is a clear victory to democracy, for far too long the warlords have taken this country through hell and back, the power will finally return to the people.

It is up to Farmajo to fulfill his promise, this will make or break him. No more "FMS are putting me down with 4.5" excuses, you have 2 years to put your money where your mouth is.

Last edited:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Xarmaajo and his crew let me tell you something Somali’s have a famous saying “Ciyaar waa galin dambe” :ahh:

Laugh and celebrate now and cry later.:gaasdrink:

I don't get these idiots. I'm sure they're pressured but their end will either be the same as the TPLF or as humilating as Kheyre. Farmajo will leave at some point but there will be a Presdent that will say I can't take these niggas and kills them. You can't be dancing on the heads of snakes and expect to win.

Farmaajo got Dhulo, DIR,MX,RX, Madowweyne hawiye yar yar and HG on his side. The guy is smart. PL and JL are outnumbered and out gunned.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Where is Banadiir Senator 13 seats been approved by Lower parliament ?
Where is 1M1V been approved by Lower Parliament that didnt seen the light lool?
They Accept Deni election. :tocry:

In the end, I like how Xarmaajo play smart but again. He choice wrong time to bring his joker card infront of IC, Mucaraad.

Good Luck for him in the coming days. First step Amisom will secure Xamar no out no in. Second step IC security council urgent matter by James request. Third Step hunt down Xarmaajo. :samwelcome:

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Even Mucarad MP Fowsiya put her hand up Allahu Akbar

172634580_591438185587677_6955845326705009938_n.jpg

First words says pollical parties. So where is Parties will participate lool. You just took the last part of sentence and didnt apply the first part of it :pachah1: .

That shows how naïve you are N&N fan :silanyosmile:.
Read the whole thing. Electoral system and political parties.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending