Parliament signs 2 more year extension we are headed for one man one vote

Status
Not open for further replies.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
This won't be different than the 13 senators he tried to install, since the upper house won't pass it.

However the insult here is not the vote which was expected, it's the reappointment of that failed retarded f*ck Halima Yarey.

:drakekidding:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
This won't be different than the 13 senators he tried to install, since the upper house won't pass it.

However the insult here is not the vote which was expected, it's the reappointment of that failed retarded f*ck Halima Yarey.

55cibu.jpg

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Predictable. Not everyone has a fetish for dictators, braindead Africans.

What can they do about it? Africa is through the power of the gun press releases dont amount to shit. Just like how your favourite uncle Madoobe xooged the JL elections and Deni chased away Dhoobo Dareed from PL parliament. :trumpsmirk:

Mukhy

Somalilander | Habr Jeclo | Muslim | Barça Fan
Aren't you that sheegato from twitter MukhySL. You and the few others aren't one of us landers mate, you're overcompensating :russsmug:
Who are you nigga and why do you think you know where I come from? I come from Burco Somaliland. If you have proof that I'm sheegado please show me otherwise you will just look stupid.

Mukhy

I dont know why AMISOM get so happy when they are "heading" to 1p1v. Its probs 4.5 in disguise :ohdamn:

Mukhy

Aren't you that sheegato from twitter MukhySL. You and the few others aren't one of us landers mate, you're overcompensating :russsmug:
I'll post my twitter right here.
Go through everything if you want like the obsessive person you are nigga. After 3 hours of you searching anything that I posted that was anti-Somaliland (and failed) you can come back to me. It only makes you look stupid. Hoyada iyo tiir ku xaartey baa wass your probably not Isaaq yourself but a madowteen causing buuq from Garowe.

Gacanka Cadmeed

انا عربي, سْنْمْ هَنولاتو‌‌‌‌, Free Azawad, 🇾🇪
Farmaajo got Dhulo, DIR,MX,RX, Madowweyne hawiye yar yar and HG on his side. The guy is smart. PL and JL are outnumbered and out gunned.
By dir do you include isaaqs like under 4.5 or dir as In Gadaabuursi and Cisse

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
Predictable. Not everyone has a fetish for dictators, braindead Africans.

It seems that a lot of people on here don't understand how Somalia's government works after the upper house has been activated in 2017. The lower house no longer has sole power over the election of a president, his removal or the extending of his term. Literally none of this matters at all. All Farmaajo is doing here is giving the IC a show of the amount of support he has in the lower house.

The D&M have been pissed off since 2017 because the Dir now have a veto point in the form of the upper house. The D&M are no longer sole kingmakers, so they have become lackeys for one side while the Dir fight to be able to elect their own representatives.

Sol

?
143 - Yes and Only 1 fucking no??? Damn it actually makes me have hope for the unity of this country :banderas: f*ck the IC and their supposed """"help""" and f*ck all the agents of foreign entities who want a crippled Somalia :pacspit:

He's going Kismaayo for the kill as August end of Madobe term is near while the Deni Party thuma walahi will just watch and continue sending their empty threats kkk.......
1618254301118.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending