Parliament signs 2 more year extension we are headed for one man one vote

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Magician

Farmajo For President 2021
This proves nothing galmudug doesn’t support farmajo’s motion btw my dad is close with the head of galmudug since my dad’s mom is reer muse of the sulayman clan. my dad has political power in galmudug and in hamar he let me know.
what i met is galmudug supports farmajo 100%

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP

Typical, can't beat them politically, so lets go for their reletives.

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
It's because Sanaag Is majority isaaq and Sool and Cayn has a significant isaaq population.
Sanaag is majority Harti and Sool Isaaqs only live in caynabo which is shared with jama siyad and Bohol which is like 5 houses on Google earth :leon: What significant isaaq populations?

Gacanka Cadmeed

انا عربي, سْنْمْ هَنولاتو‌‌‌‌, Free Azawad, 🇾🇪
Sanaag is majority Harti and Sool Isaaqs only live in caynabo which is shared with jama siyad and Bohol which is like 5 houses on Google earth :leon: What significant isaaq populations?
Like I said many times before, isaaqs in Sanaag live in a large dense area which means they have a larger population. In sool Dhulbahante are the majority but aynabo district has a significant population of HJ in sool.

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
Like I said many times before, isaaqs in Sanaag live in a large dense area which means they have a larger population. In sool Dhulbahante are the majority but aynabo district has a significant population of HJ in sool.
Significant in caynabo means what exactly when they share it with dblock? And Sanaag majority is Harti :manny:

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Sanaag is majority harti :mjlaugh: :deadmanny:

and then look at Central sanaag(Ceerigabo district) especially at the western part of ceerigabo district look how densely populated it is with towns

IMG_20210411_115720_569.jpg
IMG_20210411_115734_752.jpg
IMG_20210411_115724_644.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts