Palestinians Jump Somali Kid At A Hookah Bar In Ohio

Nalaaye floxks

Life is like a sandwich, the bread comes first💰💯
Wasn't Holy land (That racist arab store that attacked Somali hoyoos) owned by Palesteniains as well?

Well well... Seems like Palestenians are racist as f*ck.
The most racist Arab I've ever personally met was a Palestenian. Keep on booty clapping for them you fucking lost xoolos, just don't call yourselves Somalia because that's embarrassing to us.
Keep sucking up to those filthy yahuuds, Palestinians are not that racist, Lebanese are, Lebanese are the most colorist out of all the Arabs and Somalis will continue to support Palestine because they are our Muslim brothers and don’t act like Somalis are not racist

Keep sucking up to those filthy yahuuds, Palestinians are not that racist, Lebanese are, Lebanese are the most colorist out of all the Arabs and Somalis will continue to support Palestine because they are our Muslim brothers and don’t act like Somalis are not racist

It wasn't Lebanese that owned Holy land now was it? They were Palestenian.
It wasn't Lebanese that attacked that boy in the hookah lounge, they were Palestenian.
The owner of the Karmel Mall who Harrasses Somali Hoyoos is Palestenian.

Lebanese and Palestinians are very similar honestly... but it's interesting how you're booty clapping for one while dogging the other :ftw9nwa:

Nalaaye floxks

It wasn't Lebanese that owned Holy land now was it? They were Palestenian.
It wasn't Lebanese that attacked that boy in the hookah lounge, they were Palestenian.
The owner of the Karmel Mall who Harrasses Somali Hoyoos is Palestenian.

Lebanese and Palestinians are very similar honestly... but it's interesting how you're booty clapping for one while dogging the other :ftw9nwa:
Bruh are you muslim? Guess what? Palestinians ik actually are not racist because they know that racism is haram and they treat me like one of their family despite my skin color

Bruh are you muslim? Guess what? Palestinians ik actually are not racist because they know that racism is haram and they treat me like one of their family despite my skin color
Palestinians and Lebanese are same people, plus Palestinians more racist in the west due to their inferiority complex, their are good and bad in everyone though

What does this have to do with Islam?
I've had good and bad experiences with Palestinians... mostly bad though. Others have said the same.

Stop getting so emotional over this and acting like an attack dog for them.

Nalaaye floxks

What does this have to do with Islam?
I've had good and bad experiences with Palestinians... mostly bad though. Others have said the same.

Stop getting so emotional over this and acting like an attack dog for them.
So me standing up against racism is considered as an attack dog? Guess what buddy? Good and bad people exist, you can’t be racist to another because you had bad experience with them:russ:

So me standing up against racism is considered as an attack dog? Guess what buddy? Good and bad people exist, you can’t be racist to another because you had bad experience with them:russ:

Racism? Since when did Palestenian become race? It's not even a country lmao

You're sitting here being a good little attack dog against people calling out the racist experiences they've had from Palestenians. I hope they're paying you fair wages for this my man

Nalaaye floxks

You're sitting here being a good little attack dog against people calling out the racist experiences they've had from Palestenians. I hope they're paying you fair wages for this my man
Hope your yahuud masters gets yo paycheck for that aswell bros:kodaksmiley:

Lebanese people are extremely racist, but at least they have a reason to have a superiority complex...I mean they're the most beautiful of the Middle East, the most successful diaspora in the world, their country is gorgeous . Etc.
But Palestinians , why do they feel superior ? They literally have no country lmao.

Nalaaye floxks

Lebanese people are extremely racist, but at least they have a reason to have a superiority complex...I mean they're the most beautiful of the Middle East, the most successful diaspora in the world, their country is gorgeous . Etc.
But Palestinians , why do they feel superior ? They literally have no country lmao.
😂👋🏾😐

You’re acting like Somalis aren’t arrogant either and why are you making fun of kids getting bombed? And yes Palestine do have a country but those filthy yahuuds stole their land

Are you from Ottawa or Montreal?

Wasn't Holy land (That racist arab store that attacked Somali hoyoos) owned by Palesteniains as well?

Well well... Seems like Palestenians are racist as f*ck.
The most racist Arab I've ever personally met was a Palestenian. Keep on booty clapping for them you fucking lost xoolos, just don't call yourselves Somali because that's embarrassing to us.

Where is the Holy Land store located?

Believe me, Somalis bring upon themselves most of the abuse they endure from others. They use food stamps while having 100 of 1000s in their bank accounts. They even asked them to cash the food stamps. They ask for loan and sometimes don't pay back. Do you know how many Somali halal stores got shut down because of Somalis' musuq-maasuq? Look inward and you'll see why wherever we go, we become hated.

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP

Bro these guys are booty clappers if this video was a Nigerian attacking a Somali they wouldn’t be trying to find an excuse for it instead they would’ve defended the Somali kid.

There’s niggas in this thread talking about Isreal when that has nothing to do with this video, you can’t critique Arabs around some of them

The Somali kid got jumped after asking why he was getting unfair treatment while in the lounge

Give me details and I'll see if I can help you.

On a serious note, I thought @BritneyJean was a lady from UK who discusses Somali diaspora, other ethnic groups, etc. But she confirmed that she is from Canada, then I realized we aint talking about the same person.
she defo Amira and had other accounts also where she said she's Canadian is defo amira she used to also troll on somnet forum she would often talk about which qabiil is the lightest to darkest this britneyjean did the exact same where she talks about all qabil and which is light and dark and they both said majerteen are a mix of shade, always praised habesha people because of their light skin looks, etc lol I can guarantee you is her omg imagine trolling for 8 years

she defo Amira and had other accounts also where she said she's Canadian is defo amira she used to also troll on somnet forum she would often talk about which qabiil is the lightest to darkest this britneyjean did the exact same where she talks about all qabil and which is light and dark and they both said majerteen are a mix of shade, always praised habesha people because of their light skin looks, etc lol I can guarantee you is her omg imagine trolling for 8 years

If she was a frequenter in somnet and you were, then we're all old-timers who finally met in sspot. Good to see you both kicking and rolling.

:friendhug:

Trending

Latest posts